ET#3 fans need to thank Webb!!

Shaned9326
3/10/2018 8:50pm
I’m a huge. Tomac fan and have been for many years and I personally want to thank cooer Webb for being a dickhead and cutting across track,brake checking ; and everything else you tried to stop Eli from getting Around you as he was clearly faster but hey whatever!! Problem for you and everyone else now is that you pissed him off royaly and seemed too have brought last years eli back out as he was coming Thru the pack in the main like a mad man and had you not been a moving chicane in the heat race we might not have seen hem ride like ,that!! So a big thanks to ya but now your gonna be dealing with a whole different guy I feel who will busting to front from here on out and if I was you I’d be looking for that green rocket coming in hot!!
|
Oldstyle
Fantasy
630th
3/10/2018 9:05pm
Dilly Dilly
nytsmaC
3/10/2018 10:44pm
Dilly Dilly!
Motoxdoc
3/10/2018 11:29pm
More like Justin Brayton fans need to thank Webb! If Webb didn't get into Tomac's head causing him to make a stupid move in the heat, Tomac would've had a better start position for the main....and I think that would've made up the difference of him winning or not....and then some.

The Shop

downard254
3/11/2018 6:13am
This advice would work well in the “If you were Tomac coming into next season......” thread. That surely would win him the title.Whistling
3/11/2018 6:17am
Just so I understand, for 2018 moto, the point is not to cross the finish line first, but to let the fastest guy by so the he can cross the finish line first?
Shaned9326
3/11/2018 8:43am
151 wrote:
Just so I understand, for 2018 moto, the point is not to cross the finish line first, but to let the fastest guy by so the...
Just so I understand, for 2018 moto, the point is not to cross the finish line first, but to let the fastest guy by so the he can cross the finish line first?
Go back and watch main event from 11 minute till 10 minute mark when tomac was going around Dean Wilson and that is how you race but let the faster guy by without being a complete dick and pulling bs like Webb did and has done!,
downard254
3/11/2018 8:46am
151 wrote:
Just so I understand, for 2018 moto, the point is not to cross the finish line first, but to let the fastest guy by so the...
Shaned9326 wrote:
Go back and watch main event from 11 minute till 10 minute mark when tomac was going around Dean Wilson and that is how you race...
Go back and watch main event from 11 minute till 10 minute mark when tomac was going around Dean Wilson and that is how you race but let the faster guy by without being a complete dick and pulling bs like Webb did and has done!,
No offense man, but when I was racing for position, I would never just "let the faster guy by". I would take the better lines by far, but he was going to earn the position, not get it handed to him.
p0wn
3/11/2018 8:54am
I disagree. I don't think Webb had anything to do with Tomac's 22-2 run. He definitely passed him with authority when he came up to him, but his mind was only thinking 'go forward'.

I think he was pretty content to pick his way up through the pack after his mistake at a decent pace until he saw anderson at the back of the pack with him and once he saw and passed anderson he went into tomac signature blitz 'I will rail the shit out of everything' mode.

Had anderson just been the front runner I don't think tomac would've put in the work.
Shaned9326
3/11/2018 8:57am
151 wrote:
Shaned9326 wrote:
Go back and watch main event from 11 minute till 10 minute mark when tomac was going around Dean Wilson and that is how you race...
downard254 wrote:
No offense man, but when I was racing for position, I would never just "let the faster guy by". I would take the better lines by...
No offense man, but when I was racing for position, I would never just "let the faster guy by". I would take the better lines by far, but he was going to earn the position, not get it handed to him.
No worries brother and I agree as well just not real crazy with some of cops moves last nite and was great racing non the less!! A pissed of tomac is a good thing for us fans that have been waiting for that all year!! Wonder if Herlings called Eli and told him told ya it can be done when last place on lap one!!???? opinions on this forum rock regardless of what we all think!,
3/11/2018 9:02am
Motoxdoc wrote:
More like Justin Brayton fans need to thank Webb! If Webb didn't get into Tomac's head causing him to make a stupid move in the heat...
More like Justin Brayton fans need to thank Webb! If Webb didn't get into Tomac's head causing him to make a stupid move in the heat, Tomac would've had a better start position for the main....and I think that would've made up the difference of him winning or not....and then some.
Get into his head? You're straight up stupid. What would you have done to Cooper? Give him a hug? Pussy.
3/11/2018 9:02am
Let the faster guy past politely haha...nope. You do whatever it takes to stay in front and cross the line first...EXCEPT zig zagging down a rhythm section.
Only reason Wilson didn’t put up a stronger fight was probably because he knew he couldn’t hold him off the whole race and would only tire himself out trying.
TeamGreen
3/11/2018 10:49am
That was Mike Alessi wearing Cooper’s gear.
kkawboy14
3/11/2018 11:00am
I’m sure Tomac would not have given him that love tap had Tomac been in like 1st place in the Championship battle! But it did have a beautiful “welcome home” mat at that front door!
Shaned9326
3/11/2018 12:40pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
I’m sure Tomac would not have given him that love tap had Tomac been in like 1st place in the Championship battle! But it did have...
I’m sure Tomac would not have given him that love tap had Tomac been in like 1st place in the Championship battle! But it did have a beautiful “welcome home” mat at that front door!
Probably right there but it was about time for tomac to get aggressive and put a fire under his as IMO as Webb has been cutting across quite a bit this year and someone had to let him know it’s not appreciated!! Eli damn well knew he had him covered with speed and hopefully it ends there!!
Motoxdoc
3/11/2018 1:32pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
More like Justin Brayton fans need to thank Webb! If Webb didn't get into Tomac's head causing him to make a stupid move in the heat...
Get into his head? You're straight up stupid. What would you have done to Cooper? Give him a hug? Pussy.
"Get into his head?".....A statement based solely on Tomac's actions.

"You're straight up stupid"....relative to who or what? I suppose you can argue that opinion....but certainly not without an explanation.

"What would you have done to Cooper?" If I had the talent Tomac has, and I understand that's a stretch, I would've passed Webb without doing ANYTHING to him.

"Give him a hug?....LOL, no. Maybe a fist bump or high five.....AFTER THE RACE WAS OVER.

"Pussy.".....Home schooled?

Sorry my opinions make you angry. Does it help if I tell you I like Tomac? In fact, I'm a fan of everyone out there!!

Post a reply to: ET#3 fans need to thank Webb!!

The Latest