E Street Mx.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2020 6:42 PM

Hey NorCal guys, I am currently in SoCal traveling back north to Seattle tomorrow and was thinking about making a stop at E street on Saturday to ride. My question is, I have my two little ones with me who also ride and I am wondering if they have a kids track or if there is another track in that area that does. Thanks guys!!

|

Go Hawks!

2/20/2020 7:18 PM

Yes they have a really fun back track for kids and adults that they split practice on.

|

2/20/2020 7:18 PM

Argyll has a kids track, as does club moto... club is racing Sunday

|

2/20/2020 7:23 PM

kpersonius264 wrote:

Yes they have a really fun back track for kids and adults that they split practice on.

Thanks man, I have always wanted to ride there and I think we will stop and moto!

|

Go Hawks!

2/20/2020 7:25 PM

Yup E Street still has that small track between the bridge and railroad tracks. It's not necessarily designated as a kids track, but a lot of minis and beginners ride on it. E Street also allows minis on the main track as they alternate minis and big bikes.

Riverfront isn't open on Saturdays.

MMX does have a kids only track, but it's pretty small. Minis are allowed on the main track and sand track....minis alternate track time with the big bikes.

|

2/20/2020 7:25 PM

Argyll and Estreet are the only places not having a race this weekend. Saturday is a private ride day. I’m assuming both are gonna be pretty busy but I’m gonna head to argyll.

|

2/20/2020 7:27 PM

kpersonius264 holeshot me again. Damn!

|

2/20/2020 7:29 PM

sparker245 wrote:

kpersonius264 holeshot me again. Damn!

We’re you about to say the same thing?

|

2/20/2020 7:31 PM

Yup, but the private ride day is at Riverfront on Saturday. So....looks like Argyll and E St. are your two choices if you can only ride Saturday.

|

2/20/2020 7:35 PM

sparker245 wrote:

Yup, but the private ride day is at Riverfront on Saturday. So....looks like Argyll and E St. are your two choices if you can only ride Saturday.

I meant to say riverfront but that’s what happens when you don’t proof read. I can only ride Saturday this weekend so argyll it is.

|