E-Street MX Private Ride Day - Few Spots Open - This Monday

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2018 6:41 AM

Soooo a month ago I mentioned my buddy is renting out the E-Street MX Track for the entire day this Monday the 14th. Its something he wanted to do for his birthday.

Naturally since its on a Monday we had a few that couldnt make it so there are just a handful of us that will be riding anyway. I mentioned that as we got closer to the date we may have room to add a few guys interested.... only cool mofo’s of course cool

So...... if anyone is interested to ride a fully prepped private ride day sesh at E-Street MX this coming Monday the 14th please let me know here with a comment and if you have +1, +2 etc...... and we’ll work it out from there.

This isnt an industry thing its my buddy Nicks Birthday deal and were all just looking to have a blast.... he asked me to see if any of “those forum people” I talk to would be interested in joining...laughing

|

5/12/2018 7:10 PM

Bump...... so if anyone is interested were renting out E-Street MX in Marysville this coming Monday the 14th 9am-close and have a few spots available if anyone is off work Monday and wants to enjoy E-Street with about 10 of us confirmed.

My buddy Nick McGrath (no relation to the king lol) paid for the track rental for the day as his idea of a good 40th birthday celebration and i agree. Hes not a forum guy in any way shape or form so he asked me to get a thread up and extend an invitation to a limited # of maybe 5-10 more riders .... some cool norcal motoheads that arent working Monday and are down to meet up and ride with us.

Also a few of us, myself included will be getting to the track on Sunday night to bbq and camp over night and get up ready to rock on Monday.

Anyone interested please just comment below to open up a dialogue .... fyi this isnt about money im paying my protion to ride and that can be worked out but its more about just helping my buddy Nick get some more people that are just like us ... down, dedicated, legit decent riders that want to have a private shred session on one of the sweetest sand style tracks in California... or maybe want to find some new moto riding buddies. Seems all our friends that used to ride MX lost their backbone when they got married and their wives shut their riding down for good... what a shame whistling laughing i never let one take riding from me and whelp im the only one still single at 39 and dont care one bit bec i still got a bike and still love to ride any time i want to...... no bed bath and beyond weekends w00t cool

|

5/12/2018 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2018 8:39 PM

Damn sounds awesome, we’ve rented the track a couple times for bdays as well, so fun, thanks for extending the invitation to all! I’m 5 hours away so won’t be able to pull off a Monday ride

|

5/13/2018 3:01 AM

Ya I’d be interested in riding the day up. I used to ride riverfront and e street all the time but now I’m in Huntington Beach and ride milestone mx..

|

5/13/2018 7:24 AM

If this had been any other Monday incoulda made it. Bummer

|

5/13/2018 7:38 AM

I wish I could have made it. My favorite local track. Picked up an Overtime shift. How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking.
Have fun.
Cheers.

|