E. Lopez filling in for JimmyD.

rob162
Edited Date/Time 4/25/2018 7:33am
As title states. For the outdoors. Stamp it.
|
4/24/2018 11:50am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2018 11:50am
Weege said it would be an amateur rider, but didn't specify who... I suppose Enzo is a good guess. He showed flashes at Lorettas last year but lacked consistency it seemed

The Shop

4/25/2018 4:21am
36Wheeler wrote:
#PoorPhil
I’d be willing to bet that Phil must have something better lined up. JGR would be crazy to put this kid on the bike if Phil is available. I don’t know Lopes, but looking at his resume, I’m guessing he’ll score as many National point at Hangtown as I will.
36Wheeler
4/25/2018 4:46am
I’d be willing to bet that Phil must have something better lined up. JGR would be crazy to put this kid on the bike if Phil...
I’d be willing to bet that Phil must have something better lined up. JGR would be crazy to put this kid on the bike if Phil is available. I don’t know Lopes, but looking at his resume, I’m guessing he’ll score as many National point at Hangtown as I will.
yeah well I hope so but nothings been announced yet... Might be something to do with the fill in ride over at red bull ktm. We all know philthy can be a consistent top 10 guy on a 450 in outdoors but may take a little time to adjust to the ktm
tek14
4/25/2018 7:03am
For how long JimmyD is out? Did saw photo him riding MTB so he cant be that long from riding motos?
TXDirt
4/25/2018 7:09am
I’d be willing to bet that Phil must have something better lined up. JGR would be crazy to put this kid on the bike if Phil...
36Wheeler wrote:
yeah well I hope so but nothings been announced yet... Might be something to do with the fill in ride over at red bull ktm. We...
yeah well I hope so but nothings been announced yet... Might be something to do with the fill in ride over at red bull ktm. We all know philthy can be a consistent top 10 guy on a 450 in outdoors but may take a little time to adjust to the ktm
Part of it could be too that Phil has a ceiling (top 10 guy). You know what you are going to get. Nothing wrong with trying out some new blood. Growing pains yes. But ceiling unknown for now.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
4/25/2018 7:20am
36Wheeler wrote:
yeah well I hope so but nothings been announced yet... Might be something to do with the fill in ride over at red bull ktm. We...
TXDirt wrote:
Part of it could be too that Phil has a ceiling (top 10 guy). You know what you are going to get. Nothing wrong with trying...
Part of it could be too that Phil has a ceiling (top 10 guy). You know what you are going to get. Nothing wrong with trying out some new blood. Growing pains yes. But ceiling unknown for now.
Isn't Phil usually on a 450 outdoors anyways? When was the last time he rode a 250 outdoors?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
4/25/2018 7:26am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Isn't Phil usually on a 450 outdoors anyways? When was the last time he rode a 250 outdoors?
Last rode a 250 outdoors in 2012.
spd721
4/25/2018 7:33am
Why not have Phil ride the bike? According to the Pulpmx show this week, Steve mentioned that he couldn't do it.

Post a reply to: E. Lopez filling in for JimmyD.

The Latest