Dylan Ferrandis on the MXON and the US chances

biscuit11
8/8/2019 5:05am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 5:45am
presto170 wrote:
So the netherlands shouldn’t be able to hold a MXON because the soil they have in their country isn’t ideal for team USA? Get outta here...
So the netherlands shouldn’t be able to hold a MXON because the soil they have in their country isn’t ideal for team USA? Get outta here 😂
biscuit11 wrote:
Never said that. Lommel looked fabulous on tv this past weekend. To me the distinct different sand is similar to if last years mxon was on...
Never said that. Lommel looked fabulous on tv this past weekend. To me the distinct different sand is similar to if last years mxon was on a sx track. Again you dont need to read what im typing just look what the riders are doing... not going. The riders here have no notebook or testing on that type of track so why waste their time when the race falls at a rather inconvenient time. Why didnt the gp guys race monster cup last year when they were all already in the country?? Its the same reason nobody wants to waste their time in the assen sand. At least the monster cup pays, all the haters on here bashing team usa when a guy on the teams bank account went up a million dollars. Ignorance...
Lommel is in Belgium
Yes i was making more of a reference to a normal sand track thats there year round. To stay in the Netherlands Valkenswaard would be an option but obviously not deep sand which seemed to be the intent for this years race. Whats wild to me is the US has a mxon and we get booted from the schedule for the next 2 years while Assen has a mxon and is right back on the schedule the next year. To me this seems like mxgp and mxon trying to segregate itself from the US and the AMA. Just an observation...
8/8/2019 5:44am
biscuit11 wrote:
Never said that. Lommel looked fabulous on tv this past weekend. To me the distinct different sand is similar to if last years mxon was on...
Never said that. Lommel looked fabulous on tv this past weekend. To me the distinct different sand is similar to if last years mxon was on a sx track. Again you dont need to read what im typing just look what the riders are doing... not going. The riders here have no notebook or testing on that type of track so why waste their time when the race falls at a rather inconvenient time. Why didnt the gp guys race monster cup last year when they were all already in the country?? Its the same reason nobody wants to waste their time in the assen sand. At least the monster cup pays, all the haters on here bashing team usa when a guy on the teams bank account went up a million dollars. Ignorance...
Lommel is in Belgium
biscuit11 wrote:
Yes i was making more of a reference to a normal sand track thats there year round. To stay in the Netherlands Valkenswaard would be an...
Yes i was making more of a reference to a normal sand track thats there year round. To stay in the Netherlands Valkenswaard would be an option but obviously not deep sand which seemed to be the intent for this years race. Whats wild to me is the US has a mxon and we get booted from the schedule for the next 2 years while Assen has a mxon and is right back on the schedule the next year. To me this seems like mxgp and mxon trying to segregate itself from the US and the AMA. Just an observation...
Oh, my bad
Ranman68
8/8/2019 7:12am
BD233 wrote:
Watching the GP's last week, there is no 450 rider in AMA Motocross right now that could hang with the top GP guys at that track...
Watching the GP's last week, there is no 450 rider in AMA Motocross right now that could hang with the top GP guys at that track or any GP track. Period. Not even Tomac on his best day. 250's...forget about it. Prado is maybe the greatest 250 guy ever. It's just a different level of skill. So for guys to mention "sand", yea, it's a big deal. Our tracks are nowhere near as beat up and knarly as GP tracks. I still hope we go to MXoN and race. I've always enjoyed seeing how the world stacks up against each other.
Ranman68 wrote:
The ignorance in this is unreal. Is Red Bud the only thing you based this shit on? Ever seen any usgp's? Individual motos in mxon over...
The ignorance in this is unreal. Is Red Bud the only thing you based this shit on? Ever seen any usgp's? Individual motos in mxon over the last few years? Good God.
As with anything posted that is negative about America, positive about Herlings, or negative about Tomac, you got a thumbs up from sissy boy Richard Loots.
aees wrote:
Dont think GP riders in general is faster or better. Hard packed or a track with a harder base but with soft surface (any Florida track...
Dont think GP riders in general is faster or better.

Hard packed or a track with a harder base but with soft surface (any Florida track for example) i think Tomac is same level as Gaiser, Herlings, Cairoli with an equal start. WW ranch just an example. Anyone can win and starts, good/bad day etc determent the outcome.

On a deeper sand track like Assen or Lommel that also gets more beaten down than WW ranch, well Red Bud results will be as close as US riders can get (including "americanized" Roczen, Musquin, Ferrandis).

If a US riders does a really bad start on those tracks, dont be surprised to see them get lapped by leaders.
Lapped by Herlings MAYBE, but that's about it. If Zach or Jason get lapped, so will 95 percent of the GP riders.
Ranman68
8/8/2019 7:25am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 7:27am

The Shop

Nighttrain
8/8/2019 7:43am
I love a plate of friet and mayo alongside a big mug of Chimay.
8/8/2019 8:27am
Could someone please explain to me the risk vs reward argument of not participating? Surely the risks are extremely high when they go out and practice? Is it any different in the final analysis if a rider is injured whilst practicing or whilst racing an overseas event? You could argue timing and recovery...but a practice crash could happen anytime of the year no? Either way...ure missing portions of the following sx season.
8/8/2019 9:09am
Could someone please explain to me the risk vs reward argument of not participating? Surely the risks are extremely high when they go out and practice...
Could someone please explain to me the risk vs reward argument of not participating? Surely the risks are extremely high when they go out and practice? Is it any different in the final analysis if a rider is injured whilst practicing or whilst racing an overseas event? You could argue timing and recovery...but a practice crash could happen anytime of the year no? Either way...ure missing portions of the following sx season.
I mean the amount of people on the track at once alone is a lot more dangerous. When they are practicing at home there’s probably only 8-10 people (max) on the track as opposed to 40. I really don’t think the reasons why a race is more dangerous than practice need to be explained any further.
8/8/2019 10:19am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 10:21am
Ranman68 wrote:
The ignorance in this is unreal. Is Red Bud the only thing you based this shit on? Ever seen any usgp's? Individual motos in mxon over...
The ignorance in this is unreal. Is Red Bud the only thing you based this shit on? Ever seen any usgp's? Individual motos in mxon over the last few years? Good God.
As with anything posted that is negative about America, positive about Herlings, or negative about Tomac, you got a thumbs up from sissy boy Richard Loots.
still counting votes ? LaughingLaughing and calls me a sissy ...

downvote from me ..again .....

do you keep stats about members who vote what ? get a hobby dude , this is pathetic at your age
Ranman68
8/8/2019 10:29am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 10:30am
Even though I'd like to see them on the mxon team this year, there's logic in Tomac and AC sitting this one out. Especially AC. If the u.s. had no other elite riders to send, it would be a little different, but Zacho, Anderson, and others are capable of doing just about as well on a track like that.
Besides, if the 2020 mxon is gonna be in Ernee like some are saying, I'd rather save our top dogs for an mxon on a track like that. Odds of Tomac racing the mxon are probably higher with him not racing Assen, and on a track like Ernee, Tomac would be sick fast and whatever teammates he had would be in their element on that track. For Assen I'm good with who's going. It's just about as strong of a team as the u.s. is gonna field on that type of surface.
8/8/2019 11:16am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Get a room you two .Silly
got stalkers on here , dude keeps tracking my votes ..just did again in MXON kawasaki topic getting scary here , Randall boy from Texas is butthurt his posterboy isnt racing MXON and is looking for all excuses possible to make it look like its the best decision ever .. its good fun

thumbs up is from me
Ranman68
8/8/2019 11:20am
Ranman68 wrote:
still counting votes ? :laugh: :laugh: and calls me a sissy ... downvote from me ..again ..... do you keep stats about members who vote what...

do you keep stats about members who vote what ? get a hobby dude , this is pathetic at your age
No I don't keep stats or numbers. Your pathetic comments speak for themselves, and it took no time whatsoever to notice that your name is always on the list of thumbs up voters on any comment that is negative towards Tomac or America. Of course I know you give a thumbs down on anything I say even if it is in line with what you think. You don't like me, so it's a just your insignificant, sissy way of feeling better.
No...I don't keep track of the total number of thumbs up and thumbs down votes I get. To suggest that I do that, most likely means that you do it. Much the same way that liars and cheaters almost always accuse others of lying and cheating regularly.
I don't see this forum as a popularity contest, and I don't say things looking for friends (euro or american), and I don't give a rats ass about popularity. I give my opinions based on how I see things even if it causes a Dutch bitch like you to cry or down vote everything I post. With that said, my comment was just to let you and everyone know what I think about your weenie ass. That's all.
Wether it results in just one down vote from you, or 500 down votes from sissys like you, I don't care. I stand behind my comment. Have a nice day, Lootsie Pie.
Titan1
8/8/2019 11:23am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 11:28am
They run the races for a reason...with Cairoli and Herlings out, and others...If the Americans put in 6 solid motos (inside the top 5 or maybe even top 10-which they are absolutely capable of with good starts)...and the other top teams only have 4 or 5 solid motos (and 1 or 2 awful ones)...Americans have a solid shot at this.

how many other countries have 3 riders that can finish in the top 10? And many other teams have 1 way below par rider?

This event requires as much luck as speed and talent...lots can go wrong in six motos...bike issues, crashes, bad starts, etc. etc. (last year for example).

I want our boys to wax the field in "the sand", as much as anyone...but individually they may not be winning motos...but if they'll go prepared...and do their best...they can hold their heads high and have a more that decent shot at being on the podium.

8/8/2019 11:38am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 12:07pm
Ranman68 wrote:
still counting votes ? :laugh: :laugh: and calls me a sissy ... downvote from me ..again ..... do you keep stats about members who vote what...

Ranman68 wrote:
No I don't keep stats or numbers. Your pathetic comments speak for themselves, and it took no time whatsoever to notice that your name is always...
No I don't keep stats or numbers. Your pathetic comments speak for themselves, and it took no time whatsoever to notice that your name is always on the list of thumbs up voters on any comment that is negative towards Tomac or America. Of course I know you give a thumbs down on anything I say even if it is in line with what you think. You don't like me, so it's a just your insignificant, sissy way of feeling better.
No...I don't keep track of the total number of thumbs up and thumbs down votes I get. To suggest that I do that, most likely means that you do it. Much the same way that liars and cheaters almost always accuse others of lying and cheating regularly.
I don't see this forum as a popularity contest, and I don't say things looking for friends (euro or american), and I don't give a rats ass about popularity. I give my opinions based on how I see things even if it causes a Dutch bitch like you to cry or down vote everything I post. With that said, my comment was just to let you and everyone know what I think about your weenie ass. That's all.
Wether it results in just one down vote from you, or 500 down votes from sissys like you, I don't care. I stand behind my comment. Have a nice day, Lootsie Pie.
lol yeah sure you dont , then why call me out and mention my name every time ?? or edit it and delete the lines ? lol you forget i get a copy by mail ..so editing is useless so stop lying dude ..

come on dude and when i react you blame me and call me all ot his shit ..seriously ??

look at all those words ...dude at 50years old from from Texas ... i rest my case

kids can interact and discuss better as you do ...

have a nice evening Mr Randal Carpenter ...

Ranman68
8/8/2019 12:03pm

Ranman68 wrote:
No I don't keep stats or numbers. Your pathetic comments speak for themselves, and it took no time whatsoever to notice that your name is always...
lol yeah sure you dont , then why call me out and mention my name every time ?? or edit it and delete the lines...
lol yeah sure you dont , then why call me out and mention my name every time ?? or edit it and delete the lines ? lol you forget i get a copy by mail ..so editing is useless so stop lying dude ..

come on dude and when i react you blame me and call me all ot his shit ..seriously ??

look at all those words ...dude at 50years old from from Texas ... i rest my case

kids can interact and discuss better as you do ...

have a nice evening Mr Randal Carpenter ...

I don't call you out or mention you every time. You're making that up. Just every once in a while when I decide to. Yes indeed I'm a Texan and an American. I'm damn proud of it, so be clear on that. I have the utmost respect for European riders and for most European fans as well, but you aren't one of them.

Post a reply to: Dylan Ferrandis on the MXON and the US chances

The Latest