Dylan Ferrandis Throwing Shade at Justin Cooper?

1/9/2020 11:25pm
Once again it is just our way to speak in the south of France, it is just an hyperbole to say he is faster than cooper...
Once again it is just our way to speak in the south of France, it is just an hyperbole to say he is faster than cooper on a daily basis so he should be winning and he is not happy at all with a second place behind the theammate he beats at the yamaha track every day.

Of course Cooper knows how to ride an SX track and i truly believe he will be a threat indoors and outdoors this year so don't take his words for granted it is just a way to speak down here.
Thats right.
CM_84
1/10/2020 12:29am
How do you throw shade?
rangot
1/10/2020 1:05am
Question wrote:
Thanks for the question mark, that is cool. I am not on lebigusa, it is a great site but i don't like to subscribe at anything...
Thanks for the question mark, that is cool.

I am not on lebigusa, it is a great site but i don't like to subscribe at anything although i will on the new version of motoverte.com as what they propose, all the magazines archive since 1974, is really sweet for $3 a month.

Back to Ferrandis, really my bad if he said something a bit over the line, and also my bad because the video i posted is not this one, i have no clue where i heard what he said (swap postrace interview probably), and as other members said, it is typical from the marseille region to exagerate when they explain something. I am pretty sure Ferrandis knows Cooper is fast as they battled multiple times outdoor and he just got beat indoor. If Ferrandis wants this title, he also really needs starts as both Forkner and Cooper are great on that and playing catch up with them may not work really often.
MX2K.com is revamping their site and will propose a lot of coverage of the US scene, come join us !

The Shop

rangot
1/10/2020 1:08am
I think it's fair to say they don't like each other for a long time. Things escalated at the last outdoor of the year last year, with DF going public on the critics. That's gonna be good.
akmx17
1/10/2020 2:06am
Dig it sport needs characters and stories
Ray_MXS
1/10/2020 5:32am
Yeah Ferrandis has been a bit of an a$$hole for years, it's nothing new.

Remember when he was trying to kick Jonass bike over on a straightaway? Or when he over and over intentionally pushed Herlings off the start straight, even if it meant blowing his own start?

It's just how some people are. There's quite a few of those in moto. Some people respect the term "sportsmanship" more than others.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
1/10/2020 5:45am
You guys are overthinking this waaaayyyyy too much.
rangot
1/10/2020 7:07am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Yeah Ferrandis has been a bit of an a$$hole for years, it's nothing new. Remember when he was trying to kick Jonass bike over on a...

Remember when he was trying to kick Jonass bike over on a straightaway? Or when he over and over intentionally pushed Herlings off the start straight, even if it meant blowing his own start?

It's just how some people are. There's quite a few of those in moto. Some people respect the term "sportsmanship" more than others.
He used to be a bit edgy, i agree. But he totally changed his way and matured a lot, also thanks to DV's help, i guess. He'll do a fine 450 contender!
sybro
1/10/2020 8:42am
but where is that interview we are talking about ? the Lebig one that he supposedly said that ?
1/10/2020 9:22am
sybro wrote:
but where is that interview we are talking about ? the Lebig one that he supposedly said that ?
Well you have to pay to see the contents of this website (www.lebigusa.com)

So i am not sure you will be able to watch the interview unless you are a subscriber
mac3-d
1/10/2020 4:00pm
Ray_MXS wrote:
Yeah Ferrandis has been a bit of an a$$hole for years, it's nothing new. Remember when he was trying to kick Jonass bike over on a...

"Trying to kick Jonass bike over"
NO
I don't even think Jonass felt any contact, still wrong in what he was doing. & some think Forkners penalty was too much Blush Dylan got a 10 spot penalty if I remember correctly
Detroit Dick
1/10/2020 5:23pm
levimx22 wrote:
to all the ferrandis haters [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/10/397254/s1200_33C4F040_A16B_4938_9EF0_56F1C77CBA99.jpg[/img]
to all the ferrandis haters

Right the F on! BIG balls on DF giving these cats back the shit they're slingin'. He's a bad M.F. indoors and out, as is JC. It's good for them as racers, and good for us as fans if there's a little animosity between some of the competitors. The more the merrier!, add the "teammate" factor, as well as the France vs. America spice, and it's gonna be a great series if everyone can stay healthy. As long as the keep it relatively clean and respectful on the track, it ain't nothin' but a thing....a good thing. And let's not forget Forkner, JMart,AMart, Macelrath, etc!.....Hell yes!
CM_84
1/10/2020 5:26pm
CM_84 wrote:
How do you throw shade?
[img]https://www.procircuit.com/content/image/72852/800/PC0700-0000-800-B.jpg[/img]
Touché
FahQ
1/10/2020 6:29pm
Ferrandis is just mad Cooper was sandbagging at the practice track Tongue
shuggs
1/11/2020 2:06am
Jeezo people!!!! Sarcasm anyone?

To me if anything he was having a dig at himself, am sure DV will have had a few words at test track
1/11/2020 4:48am
Ray_MXS wrote:

rangot wrote:
He used to be a bit edgy, i agree. But he totally changed his way and matured a lot, also thanks to DV's help, i guess...
He used to be a bit edgy, i agree. But he totally changed his way and matured a lot, also thanks to DV's help, i guess. He'll do a fine 450 contender!
That "kick" to Jonass has a reason as Jonass was cross jumping him on the tabletop before the finish line. It was more to keep Jonass at a distance and not crossing his line again.
Jonass is "famous" for that since his 125 years.

I also think Ferrandis matured a lot, he is doing fine on and off the track.
1/11/2020 5:25am
Good job DF didn't do MXON last year so he could get that extra training for SX, huh...

Fuckin' wet wipes, don't ever use the "Im not going to MXON so I can prepare for SX" excuse ever again if you're going to get beat by a guy who DID go and furthermore broke a bone in his hand doing so!

Justin Cooper, go win this Championship!

Post a reply to: Dylan Ferrandis Throwing Shade at Justin Cooper?

The Latest