Dutch Nationals now more competitve then AMA ?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2017 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 2:07 PM

Not looking to disrespect the USA guys. Just was amazed at the time gaps at the recent ironman 450 race. Seeley onward were a long way off the pace, 7th place was well over a min behind the leader which only passed him half way through.

Check the lap times & depth at an earlier dutch round. https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Sessions/4303011

compared to times from ironman (both times taken from timed qualy)

11 sec between 1st & 36th at dutch round.

23 sec between 1st & 35th at ironman

7 secs between 1st & 20th at dutch

10 secs between 1st & 20th at ironman

|

8/29/2017 2:15 PM

You're looking at a depleted field at the end of the season here.

MIA riders include:
Tickle
Canard
Davalos
Anderson
Grant

Knock the bottom five off the lap charts at Ironman, and I'm guessing you'd see a much faster field.

|

8/29/2017 2:18 PM

The logic behind that argument is that being packed together is a sign of strength of the series. 10 snails might cross the finish a millisecond apart but that does not mean they are as fast as another animal.

|

8/29/2017 2:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 2:21 PM

True but it has to be said that the Dutch Master's of Motocross also stepped up in the last couple of years on different levels. TV deals, marketing and by attracting big names from the GP's to increasing the level of the competitiond and racing.

|

8/29/2017 2:29 PM

Competetive ? yeah but in speed not even close ..

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/29/2017 2:30 PM

Hey dipshit heres some numbers for you from the last round of the dutch masters vs ironman. (Timed practice)

Dutch
1. 1:28
20. 1:38 = 111%

Ironmam
1.2:08
20. 2:17 = 107%

Who are you Bernie Madoff's accountant?

|

8/29/2017 2:32 PM

So now the dutch series is better then AMA MX !!

This thread delivers!

And +1 to the guy who made the snail comparison. That was good and gave me a chuckle!

|

8/29/2017 2:52 PM

Prejump wrote:

Not looking to disrespect the USA guys. Just was amazed at the time gaps at the recent ironman 450 race. Seeley onward were a long way off the pace, 7th place was well over a min behind the leader which only passed him half way through.

Check the lap times & depth at an earlier dutch round. https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Sessions/4303011

Have you completely lost your mind?

|

8/29/2017 3:18 PM

Prejump wrote:

Look another British troll...Just an FYI shorter, slower, tighter tracks tend to separate less...but hey why use logic when trying to rustle the masses....

|

8/29/2017 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 3:49 PM

Prejump wrote:

Attention whore... Breezersletje.

|

8/29/2017 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 3:46 PM

Holy shit I've seen it all

|

8/29/2017 3:53 PM

Crazy that those Brits always wanna stir the "USA vs Europe" pot, they probably don't realize they voted for the Brexit. So explain me how competitive are those British riders and Nationals? And is Herlings British?

|

8/29/2017 5:23 PM

You cant compare a homogenous series to a heterogeneous series. The broken logic yields no answer.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/29/2017 5:58 PM

Prejump wrote:

By your logic the 50 shaft class at lorettas is the most "competitive" in motocross.

|

8/29/2017 8:25 PM

I think we should all just give up and start collecting Barbie dolls and figurines. Get some cat's , bake cookies , and talk about how great everything was years ago. I gotta check in on any local bingo tournements.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/29/2017 8:31 PM

They are still upset about the whole tea party/not paying the taxes deal!

|

8/29/2017 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 9:03 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I think we should all just give up and start collecting Barbie dolls and figurines. Get some cat's , bake cookies , and talk about how great everything was years ago. I gotta check in on any local bingo tournements.

Can I just bake cats?

J/K!

|

8/29/2017 9:12 PM

early wrote:

Hey dipshit heres some numbers for you from the last round of the dutch masters vs ironman. (Timed practice)

Dutch
1. 1:28
20. 1:38 = 111%

Ironmam
1.2:08
20. 2:17 = 107%

Who are you Bernie Madoff's accountant?

Bernie Maddoff's accountant laughing laughing laughing laughing I almost chocked you bastard!!

|

8/29/2017 9:19 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

YamahaJT1 wrote:

Can I just bake cats?

J/K!

I'm a dog guy anyways....so hell yeah , go for it! haha!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/29/2017 9:23 PM

TXDirt wrote:

This thread delivers!

And +1 to the guy who made the snail comparison. That was good and gave me a chuckle!

I don't think one is better than the other. Both series are classified as national championships, aren't they? smile

|

2017 KTM 250 Sx

8/29/2017 9:28 PM

Make American Motocross Great Again. Snowflakes from Supercross have ruined American Motocross. Very sad.

|

8/29/2017 9:45 PM

Prejump wrote:

The war was over two hundred years ago. Get over it.

|

8/29/2017 10:01 PM

Please just stop these threads know. I HATE seeing everyone bash on a series i watch every weekend and enjoy every second of. I also watch every mxgp.

Sure the depth right now in ama is maybe not as it used to be. Thw 450 class is in a transition year. Top riders have retired. Soon alot of amazing talent will step up from the 250 and the class will be deeper than ever. Im just sick of these bashing threads right now...

|

8/29/2017 10:03 PM

i used to think the American fan boys were the worst, now i think the euro fan boys are out pacing them,

|

8/29/2017 11:40 PM

Most of the guys commenting on this don't realize this years Dutch champ is a guy named Jeremy Hastings and the top 10 is pretty much GP guys, so it's not that crappy of a series.

With that being said, this thread is reaching really really really far.

|

8/30/2017 12:06 AM

YamahaJT1 wrote:

Attention whore... Breezersletje.

Hahahahahaha NAILED IT ;-)

|

Hoeba hoeba hoeba hop hop hop.

8/30/2017 1:55 AM

kzizok wrote:

You cant compare a homogenous series to a heterogeneous series. The broken logic yields no answer.

This.

|

8/30/2017 2:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2017 2:58 AM

As i see it in the US they care more about style. Big whips, scrubs, big jumps. In AMA there are some top riders, who are really fast and could go for MXGP wins. But be honest, how many do you see win a GP. Tomac, Roczen and Musquin maybe. You can send Cole Seely to the mxon, but im shure he is not gonna win a heat. The level of MXGP is higher. People are complaining about GPs with 20 entrys or something. Well the 20th to 40th in AMA couldn't even go for a top 10 spot in a dutch race.

|

8/30/2017 3:03 AM

One thing I'm sure of - even top riders from the US would have quite a shock to their system if they went and raced the Dutch Nationals - and the Belgian, and the German, and the French, and the British.

Just like 'foreigners' do with going across to America, for an entire Motocross series. Let alone that 'Deathcross (copyright "Filthy" Phil Nicoletti) racing series.

|

8/30/2017 3:10 AM

TXDirt wrote:

This thread delivers!

hylo wrote:

I don't think one is better than the other. Both series are classified as national championships, aren't they? smile

Herlings needs to stop sandbagging in them, privateer lives matter!

|