Dutch Masters of Motocross Round 1

tinus.nel
A GP-worthy line-up in MX1 and MX2 at Oss. Results are in, and make for some interesting reading .. https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/1370539
|
tek14
3/26/2017 12:57pm
Herlings still not doing great?
Won 2nd final.. i call that great with all GP stars racing.
3/26/2017 12:58pm
Herlings still not doing great?
He won 2nd moto. He only came to the Dutch championship to test. He said in an interview that he asked for a bike with less horsepower for the 1st moto. He said it was good while riding but he couldn't get a good start. So they changed it between motos and he won the 2nd one.
3/26/2017 2:06pm
He won 2nd moto. He only came to the Dutch championship to test. He said in an interview that he asked for a bike with less...
He won 2nd moto. He only came to the Dutch championship to test. He said in an interview that he asked for a bike with less horsepower for the 1st moto. He said it was good while riding but he couldn't get a good start. So they changed it between motos and he won the 2nd one.
Interesting, why would he be asking for a bike with less power, i thought he would have decided what he needs by now.
Maybe he had actually underestimated the mx1 class?

The Shop

3/26/2017 4:31pm
He won 2nd moto. He only came to the Dutch championship to test. He said in an interview that he asked for a bike with less...
Interesting, why would he be asking for a bike with less power, i thought he would have decided what he needs by now. Maybe he had...
Interesting, why would he be asking for a bike with less power, i thought he would have decided what he needs by now.
sounded like he was on a 350 it was revving way higher than Nalge's bike
aees
3/27/2017 8:58am
Interesting, why would he be asking for a bike with less power, i thought he would have decided what he needs by now. Maybe he had...
As they stated, to test. His hand is maybe not 100% recovered, so anything feeling lighter and is easier to ride probably helps...
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/27/2017 9:41am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2017 9:43am
Heard he wants to go back to the 250 class but he knows that cant happen so he is going to move back down to an even smaller class. Here is a photo from some of the testing he did in practice. He tried to go incognito with different gear etc, but people knew instantly it was him:

1-forty-8
3/27/2017 10:12am
I think this will be the turning point. I'm not saying he's gonna go out and win straight away, and I realise that it was in the sand, but I think this will be good for his confidence going into Mexico. Anyone that has written him off is a damn fool.
Question
3/27/2017 10:35am
He is starting the season a la Tomac. 32 motos left so writing him off now is not knowing how he rides painfree/relieved.
Yep
3/27/2017 1:27pm
Can't see Jeffery finishing in the top 3 points for the season, looking at the top 10 there is at least 3 who have constant injury issues but other than that what a stacked field fighting for podiums every week. Making up a large deficit with only being able to bag a pittance of points more than the big dogs just won't make it. Sad
philG
3/27/2017 2:15pm
Damn that easy euro Schedule.. Argentina, Holland, Mexico.
3/27/2017 3:32pm
philG wrote:
Damn that easy euro Schedule.. Argentina, Holland, Mexico.
All those weekends off and long breaks between races. Euros are weak Whistling

Post a reply to: Dutch Masters of Motocross Round 1

The Latest