Dungey podium speech

KTMBRO362
Fantasy
3244th
anybody notice him doing anything questionable during the interview?
|
wanglimp
3/25/2017 10:45pm
I knew someone would say something. Dumbgeon.
MR. X
3/26/2017 5:11am
Is this really about him adjusting the boys ?

The Shop

3/26/2017 6:10am
I've addressed this in the race thread. Bu since you guys are asking for it here's my 2cents
I guess it's normal he's scratching his german war helmet for the following reason. He obviously has no STD but his wife could be pregnant. I remember when my wife was pregnant from our kids in the very beginning of the pregnancy (first 2 months) she had a thing called Fluor vaginales which caused some serious irritation on my tank. This could also explain why Dungey is riding less aggressive this season and has his mind set on being a healthy dad.

Obviously all a speculation but the Fluor vaginales thing is actually a common thing to happen for women in the first months of there pregnancy.

pmshortt2
3/26/2017 6:13am
Moens_Andy wrote:
I've addressed this in the race thread. Bu since you guys are asking for it here's my 2cents I guess it's normal he's scratching his german...
I've addressed this in the race thread. Bu since you guys are asking for it here's my 2cents
I guess it's normal he's scratching his german war helmet for the following reason. He obviously has no STD but his wife could be pregnant. I remember when my wife was pregnant from our kids in the very beginning of the pregnancy (first 2 months) she had a thing called Fluor vaginales which caused some serious irritation on my tank. This could also explain why Dungey is riding less aggressive this season and has his mind set on being a healthy dad.

Obviously all a speculation but the Fluor vaginales thing is actually a common thing to happen for women in the first months of there pregnancy.

So what your saying is Dungeys Oscar Myer is going to take away his championship and let Tomac have it... Laughing
3/26/2017 6:16am
pmshortt2 wrote:
So what your saying is Dungeys Oscar Myer is going to take away his championship and let Tomac have it... Laughing
How the hell should i know how Dungey is going to be naming his kids Laughing
Coyote
3/26/2017 6:24am
pmshortt2 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
How the hell should i know how Dungey is going to be naming his kids Laughing
frikkin lmao first thing in the a.m....damn funny!!
tempura
3/26/2017 6:26am
He was feeling a bit tense down there before the race, so decided to use some 4arm spray on it...but it's not for use on genitalia..
twotwosix
3/26/2017 6:27am
Moens_Andy wrote:
I've addressed this in the race thread. Bu since you guys are asking for it here's my 2cents I guess it's normal he's scratching his german...

WTF dude
3/26/2017 6:39am
Moens_Andy wrote:

twotwosix wrote:
WTF dude
Relax cowboy hold your horses. We are trying to have fun around here in the 15th Dungey thread trying figure out whats wrong alright. We finally have a real clue here so don't be all Who To Fuck around here we all know that Dongoffers are Davalos'es thing and we all know Dungey is only banging Lindsay. Atleast thats what we think but if you have any inside information in this case please tell us more.
JW381
3/26/2017 7:12am
Thread of the day. Or should I say dong
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
3/26/2017 7:41am
Are we really talking about Dungeys bait and tackle? His meat and two veg? His twig and two berries?

C'mon guys.....
Camp332
3/26/2017 9:23am
The "Pinch n Roll" has to happen from time to time fellas. Keep it moving Bro.
3/26/2017 9:59am
Moens_Andy wrote:

I learn something every day on here. The funny part is that I think people would quite surprised as to how much one can learn among the Vitards. I'm serious! No sarcasm!
agn5009
3/26/2017 10:05am
Junks a stickin'. Happens to the best of us.
3/26/2017 10:17am
I learn something every day on here. The funny part is that I think people would quite surprised as to how much one can learn among...
I learn something every day on here. The funny part is that I think people would quite surprised as to how much one can learn among the Vitards. I'm serious! No sarcasm!
You can send donations to Vital for the education thought on here. GD2 hook this man up with a bankaccount!! JK I would obviously give you my bank account if there was money involved Laughing
omalley
3/26/2017 11:21am
Just checking the sprocket bolt torque...
matze
Fantasy
3101st
3/26/2017 12:47pm

that scratch was needed! badly haha
Ted722
3/26/2017 1:29pm
Shifter needed shifting!

3/26/2017 1:35pm
I still think Dungeys winning this title but, I'm glad Tomac's making him earn it. It seems Tomac has that Villo-burst to ride over his head when needed.
Silliker269
3/26/2017 1:43pm
matze wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/26/183985/s1200_dunge.jpg[/img] that scratch was needed! badly haha

that scratch was needed! badly haha
lol!
rmoto003
3/26/2017 1:54pm
VitalMX threads have truly reached el retardo proportions
G-DUB
3/26/2017 2:08pm
Moens_Andy wrote:

Ffs lol

Post a reply to: Dungey podium speech

The Latest