Dungey podium speech

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2017 10:40 PM

anybody notice him doing anything questionable during the interview?

|

3/25/2017 10:45 PM

I knew someone would say something. Dumbgeon.

|

3/25/2017 10:46 PM

You seem pretty eager to talk about it

|

3/26/2017 5:02 AM

#Dongerscratch

|

Forum Assclown!

Chad Reed is a minge. Admittedly a highly successful one, but still a minge!

3/26/2017 5:11 AM

Is this really about him adjusting the boys ?

|

3/26/2017 5:23 AM

#goldenrod

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/26/2017 6:10 AM

I've addressed this in the race thread. Bu since you guys are asking for it here's my 2cents
I guess it's normal he's scratching his german war helmet for the following reason. He obviously has no STD but his wife could be pregnant. I remember when my wife was pregnant from our kids in the very beginning of the pregnancy (first 2 months) she had a thing called Fluor vaginales which caused some serious irritation on my tank. This could also explain why Dungey is riding less aggressive this season and has his mind set on being a healthy dad.

Obviously all a speculation but the Fluor vaginales thing is actually a common thing to happen for women in the first months of there pregnancy.

|

3/26/2017 6:13 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

I've addressed this in the race thread. Bu since you guys are asking for it here's my 2cents
I guess it's normal he's ...more

So what your saying is Dungeys Oscar Myer is going to take away his championship and let Tomac have it... laughing

|

3/26/2017 6:16 AM

pmshortt2 wrote:

So what your saying is Dungeys Oscar Myer is going to take away his championship and let Tomac have it... laughing

How the hell should i know how Dungey is going to be naming his kids laughing

|

3/26/2017 6:24 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:

Moens_Andy wrote:

How the hell should i know how Dungey is going to be naming his kids laughing

frikkin lmao first thing in the a.m....damn funny!!

|

3/26/2017 6:26 AM

He was feeling a bit tense down there before the race, so decided to use some 4arm spray on it...but it's not for use on genitalia..

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

3/26/2017 6:27 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

WTF dude

|

3/26/2017 6:39 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

twotwosix wrote:

WTF dude

Relax cowboy hold your horses. We are trying to have fun around here in the 15th Dungey thread trying figure out whats wrong alright. We finally have a real clue here so don't be all Who To Fuck around here we all know that Dongoffers are Davalos'es thing and we all know Dungey is only banging Lindsay. Atleast thats what we think but if you have any inside information in this case please tell us more.

|

3/26/2017 6:47 AM

Hey I like this. No more stupid idiotic stew threads. Keep the dung ones coming laughing

|

3/26/2017 7:04 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Hey I like this. No more stupid idiotic stew threads. Keep the dung ones coming laughing

Haha, you said dung

|

3/26/2017 7:12 AM

Thread of the day. Or should I say dong

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

3/26/2017 7:41 AM

Are we really talking about Dungeys bait and tackle? His meat and two veg? His twig and two berries?

C'mon guys.....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/26/2017 7:53 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:

Haha, you said dung

Busting my balls huh? laughing

|

3/26/2017 9:08 AM

Quality thread!

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

3/26/2017 9:23 AM

The "Pinch n Roll" has to happen from time to time fellas. Keep it moving Bro.

|

United States of America

3/26/2017 9:39 AM

Gotta recalibrate when things come out of spec.

|

3/26/2017 9:59 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

I learn something every day on here. The funny part is that I think people would quite surprised as to how much one can learn among the Vitards. I'm serious! No sarcasm!

|

3/26/2017 10:05 AM

Junks a stickin'. Happens to the best of us.

|

3/26/2017 10:17 AM

jtotheutothedtothee wrote:

I learn something every day on here. The funny part is that I think people would quite surprised as to how much one can learn ...more

You can send donations to Vital for the education thought on here. GD2 hook this man up with a bankaccount!! JK I would obviously give you my bank account if there was money involved laughing

|

3/26/2017 11:21 AM

Just checking the sprocket bolt torque...

|

3/26/2017 12:47 PM

Photo

that scratch was needed! badly haha
|

3/26/2017 1:29 PM

Shifter needed shifting!

Photo

|

3/26/2017 1:35 PM

I still think Dungeys winning this title but, I'm glad Tomac's making him earn it. It seems Tomac has that Villo-burst to ride over his head when needed.

|

3/26/2017 1:43 PM

matze wrote: Photo

that scratch was needed! badly haha

lol!

|

3/26/2017 1:54 PM

VitalMX threads have truly reached el retardo proportions

|