Dungey done with Geico Honda

crowe176
2/29/2020 2:48pm
Drtbykr wrote:
This story needs some real journalism, not speculation. He’s kind of a big deal in the Mx world.
Ted722 wrote:
Yep. A mostly tongue-in-cheek thread on VitalMX is not enough. Sport’s lacking truth too much, sometimes, to take it seriously. That falls on Dungey too. And...
Yep. A mostly tongue-in-cheek thread on VitalMX is not enough. Sport’s lacking truth too much, sometimes, to take it seriously.

That falls on Dungey too. And I’m a huge Dungey fan...named my dog after him!

We need the hard hitting style of Cooksie to dig up the dirt further banishing him from the industry lol
Tuna
2/29/2020 4:24pm
aees wrote:
Who said anything about investing in other MX teams? Pulling out because you did not feel it was your thing points to that you are poor...
Who said anything about investing in other MX teams? Pulling out because you did not feel it was your thing points to that you are poor at due diligence, and that lowers his value in for example Intense and anything else he wants to enter into.

If I where Intense, having RD onboard just got a lot less value.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Dude, move on...
aees wrote:
No worries, I dont expect this forum to have an understanding of what real life is about 😄
This is Vital bro, not real life. Move along.
B Gotti
Fantasy
4205th
3/1/2020 6:10am
Is Ryan's bro still with Sexton?
Brent
3/1/2020 8:33am
Tuna wrote:
You are so low on your estimate.
sorry for the low estimate, Dungey stopped posting on VitalMX what he earns a long time ago, so I had to guess...

/s

The Shop

Post a reply to: Dungey done with Geico Honda

The Latest