Dungey is right where he needs to be.

If he has any shot at beating Tomac, being behind in points might be the best case senairal. No need to ride to protect the points lead now. Time to let it all hang out. Going to be tough, Tomac is on fire! We as fans our seeing some great racing
|
4/23/2017 6:02am
Senairal might be the funniest typo I've seen for scenario Grinning

I'm sure he rather has a 3 points lead instead of 3 points behind by the way
kkawboy14
4/23/2017 6:05am
I'm pretty sure that's not what Dungey is thinking this morning, this is what he is thinking "seriously? He chased me down from 10th place and dropped me after he passed me?......I'm not right where I need to be!"
4/23/2017 6:07am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2017 6:08am
kkawboy14 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's not what Dungey is thinking this morning, this is what he is thinking "seriously? He chased me down from 10th place and...
I'm pretty sure that's not what Dungey is thinking this morning, this is what he is thinking "seriously? He chased me down from 10th place and dropped me after he passed me?......I'm not right where I need to be!"
Nah man, Roger probably told him: "Ryan, even when you're first and Tomac is way behind, just let him past and be behind in the championship. It's the best case senairal!"

The Shop

4/23/2017 6:12am
by the way #3 came from way back to get in second chop dungeys lead and than gap him by 5sec, the only way #5 wins this championship is if the #3 crashes out
RG1
4/23/2017 6:16am
by the way #3 came from way back to get in second chop dungeys lead and than gap him by 5sec, the only way #5 wins...
by the way #3 came from way back to get in second chop dungeys lead and than gap him by 5sec, the only way #5 wins this championship is if the #3 crashes out
I agree. He basically gained 15-20 seconds on him over the course of the race. Dungey just isn't even close to having anything for him at the minute​
4/23/2017 6:22am
So I can't spell, ha ha.Tongue I just think Dungey rides cautiously with a points lead, and he is three points back. I think Dungey turns it up a notch. Will it be enough, time will tell. Eli is on fire...
kkawboy14
4/23/2017 6:23am
kkawboy14 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's not what Dungey is thinking this morning, this is what he is thinking "seriously? He chased me down from 10th place and...
EnvyMedia wrote:
Nah man, Roger probably told him: "Ryan, even when you're first and Tomac is way behind, just let him past and be behind in the championship...
Nah man, Roger probably told him: "Ryan, even when you're first and Tomac is way behind, just let him past and be behind in the championship. It's the best case senairal!"
Smile
Flip109
4/23/2017 7:54am
So I can't spell, ha ha.:P I just think Dungey rides cautiously with a points lead, and he is three points back. I think Dungey turns...
So I can't spell, ha ha.Tongue I just think Dungey rides cautiously with a points lead, and he is three points back. I think Dungey turns it up a notch. Will it be enough, time will tell. Eli is on fire...
Dungey doesn't have that level. If he did he would have stepped it up last few weeks. Esp last night.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
4/23/2017 8:05am
So I can't spell, ha ha.:P I just think Dungey rides cautiously with a points lead, and he is three points back. I think Dungey turns...
Flip109 wrote:
Dungey doesn't have that level. If he did he would have stepped it up last few weeks. Esp last night.
NOBODY has "that level" right now. Tomac is back to being Tomac before he injured his shoulder - a freak of nature. Dungey is still on his usual pace - he smoked everybody else in last nights race, except Tomac who is just unbelievable right now.

I know Roger said "they found something" for Ryan and I'll bet it had something to do with the starts because Dungey hadn't been getting good starts which has hurt him recently prior to last night. Dungey nailed 2 starts last night, the second one being from an odd gate position as well. But it just didn't matter. I think all they (and everyone) can do is tip their hat to Tomac. I don't think there is a rider on the planet that would have denied Tomac last night, including Stewart in his prime, RV in his prime, MC in his prime, etc. Last night was truly special.
4/23/2017 8:11am
I forgot which round it was, but when they finally bolted that green plastic to a Honda frame, Eli came back instantly. Something changed instantly, in a major way, and it wasnt the sprocket bolts.

Post a reply to: Dungey is right where he needs to be.

The Latest