Dungey has nothing to be ashamed of.

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 4/23/2017 8:10pm
Tomac has stepped it up more than I think MC, RC, or JS ever did. Altitude becomes the new Florida within 5 years. I don't think Roczen would be much closer than Dungey is.
|
4/22/2017 10:18pm
And honestly, RD is being a great loser.

Not once has he made an excuse.

No veiled references to an injury.

No throwing the bike/team under the bus.

Just flat out admits that he doesn't have the speed.

Imagine how many excused Chad Reed would be grabbing at had he been in RD's situation.
drt410
4/22/2017 10:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2017 10:19pm
Tomac is riding probably faster than anyone in history right now. Dungy is a great person and takes full responsibility for his results. Two great competitors that were lucky to watch battle it out.
Johnny Ringo
4/22/2017 10:19pm
TripleFive wrote:
And honestly, RD is being a [u]great[/u] loser. Not once has he made an excuse. No veiled references to an injury. No throwing the bike/team under...

Imagine how many excused Chad Reed would be grabbing at had he been in RD's situation.
other than throwing his goggles of course
agn5009
4/22/2017 10:19pm
Dungey is better than everyone else. Tomac is just unreal. He really is the fastest man on the planet. Period.

The Shop

SigPig
4/22/2017 10:22pm
If Eli doesn't take home this title it'll be a crying shame.

Absolute beast.
4/22/2017 10:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2017 10:26pm
TripleFive wrote:
And honestly, RD is being a [u]great[/u] loser. Not once has he made an excuse. No veiled references to an injury. No throwing the bike/team under...

100% agree, part of being a great champion is being a great "loser" too. Dungey is the definition of a great champion. Always respectful and gives credit where it's due.
kkawboy14
4/22/2017 10:25pm
RandyS wrote:
Tomac has stepped it up more than I think MC, RC, or JS ever did. Altitude becomes the new Florida within 5 years. I don't think...
Tomac has stepped it up more than I think MC, RC, or JS ever did. Altitude becomes the new Florida within 5 years. I don't think Roczen would be much closer than Dungey is.
Yep!
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
4/22/2017 10:26pm
TripleFive wrote:

OH please...... Unsure
Steve 396
4/22/2017 10:27pm
Wish we could have seen a Tomac / Roczen battle.
4/22/2017 10:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2017 10:29pm
Yeah, that was an absurd display of unprofessionalism and poor sportsmanship.
Steve 396
4/22/2017 10:34pm
TripleFive wrote:

100% agree, part of being a great champion is being a great "loser" too. Dungey is the definition of a great champion. Always respectful and gives...
100% agree, part of being a great champion is being a great "loser" too. Dungey is the definition of a great champion. Always respectful and gives credit where it's due.
^^ These
4/22/2017 10:40pm
Dungey has nothing to be ashamed of.
Unfortunately, he has nothing for Tomac either.
Acidreamer
4/22/2017 10:47pm
TripleFive wrote:

Ive heard him blame the suspension and bike setup and even the track several times this year... not trying to argue but he did say those things
4/22/2017 10:49pm
Acidreamer wrote:
Ive heard him blame the suspension and bike setup and even the track several times this year... not trying to argue but he did say those...
Ive heard him blame the suspension and bike setup and even the track several times this year... not trying to argue but he did say those things
I haven't.
FARANG
4/22/2017 10:50pm
Tomac is riding great. Dungey is keeping him honest but isn't quite as fast. That's racing. Both are great ambassadors for the sport.
TDeath21
4/22/2017 10:50pm
By far the second best SX rider this year. Nothing to be ashamed of there.
4/22/2017 11:02pm
Tomac is a monster! Dungey is a champ and rode great. There are two races left. Dungey HAS to finish ahead of Tomac next race or Vegas won't matter. As amazing as Tomac is right now, I think Dungey can still win it. He has to put in a ride like Vegas 2008, or Minneapolis 2013 if he wants to stay in this.
4/22/2017 11:08pm
Acidreamer wrote:
Ive heard him blame the suspension and bike setup and even the track several times this year... not trying to argue but he did say those...
TripleFive wrote:
I haven't.
I haven't either. I heard him say things like, 'we found a few small things on the bike this week that helped but nothing major...' I have not heard him make any excuse referring to the race he was being questioned about.
bc775
Fantasy
2891st
4/22/2017 11:11pm
FARANG wrote:
Tomac is riding great. Dungey is keeping him honest but isn't quite as fast. That's racing. Both are great ambassadors for the sport.
I wouldnt call being a second a lap slower keeping tomac honest, nor the points deficit that Tomac ate away and is 3 points ahead, or even the fact tomac was 15th on the holeshot and still won. Tomac is just amazing right now and dungey hasnt had a real challenge like this in any of his titles. I think tomacs mid season gain in speed and confidence was underestimated by dunge and ktm at first. Now its bit them in the ass badly.
ctbale
4/22/2017 11:21pm
Tomac is gunna crash and Dungey will have another hollow championship!

Now discuss amongst yourselves.

mxlegend99
Fantasy
1305th
4/22/2017 11:30pm
Musquin and Roczen have won as many races as Dungey.
Dungey is definitely the most consistent. But I think Roczen and Musquin are/were the only guys capable of pushing Tomac... and even then it's hard to imagine either could beat him.

Although I think Roczen and Musquin could have won if they got the holeshot and Tomac was back in 15th. Not that any of it matters. Tomac deserves the title.
greenmx5
4/22/2017 11:48pm
mxlegend99 wrote:
Musquin and Roczen have won as many races as Dungey. Dungey is definitely the most consistent. But I think Roczen and Musquin are/were the only guys...
Dungey is definitely the most consistent. But I think Roczen and Musquin are/were the only guys capable of pushing Tomac... and even then it's hard to imagine either could beat him.

Although I think Roczen and Musquin could have won if they got the holeshot and Tomac was back in 15th. Not that any of it matters. Tomac deserves the title.
Ummm. Tomac passed musquin and left him sitting tonight
Sargent Rock
4/23/2017 12:15am
RD has number one plates, I sure don't at least in moto/sx.
kiwifan
4/23/2017 12:21am
TripleFive wrote:

yup a real sportsman !!! Smile
RacerX8
4/23/2017 12:38am
ET3 is absolutely ridiculous right now! The last time I saw him ride was at the GP at Glen Helen, his speed makes you look at the guy next to you and say, "holy shit!", it's mind boggling! I hope he stays healthy cause it's a treat to watch him ride.

RD has a drop of self preservation in him like most mortals, ET had it removed.
4/23/2017 1:26am
drt410 wrote:
Tomac is riding probably faster than anyone in history right now. Dungy is a great person and takes full responsibility for his results. Two great competitors...
Tomac is riding probably faster than anyone in history right now. Dungy is a great person and takes full responsibility for his results. Two great competitors that were lucky to watch battle it out.
Yep, the CFMOTP (current fastest man on the planet)

TXDirt
4/23/2017 3:02am
It was nice not to see any riders fucking with Eli as he came through the pack. He had to pass a lot of KTMs and Huskies. Everyone kept it clean and didn't pull anything stupid to change the outcome. They raced Eli hard but fair. Thought that was cool to see. Not sure that will continue to be the case as we get closer to crunch time.
JSmith
4/23/2017 6:27am
ctbale wrote:
Tomac is gunna crash and Dungey will have another hollow championship!

Now discuss amongst yourselves.

Did you steal Gallagher's crystal ball?
500guy
4/23/2017 6:40am
mxlegend99 wrote:
Musquin and Roczen have won as many races as Dungey. Dungey is definitely the most consistent. But I think Roczen and Musquin are/were the only guys...

greenmx5 wrote:
Ummm. Tomac passed musquin and left him sitting tonight
Team orders ! ha ha
Paul333
4/23/2017 6:42am
Considering how many championships and race wins Dungey has he will never have to be ashamed of anything.. even if he rode around in last place.

Post a reply to: Dungey has nothing to be ashamed of.

The Latest