Dungey could have won 2 more titles

Rhino
Just by showing up.
Last years Nats and this years SX. If Roczen stays up he may win this deal if Ando has a little bad luck.
|
rutsmash
1/13/2018 8:43pm
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts...
bama205
1/13/2018 8:45pm
Didn't he win last years ?
Fourth_Floor
1/13/2018 8:46pm
rutsmash wrote:
I'd bet a testicle RD would have won outdoors and be points leader right now.

The Shop

dimetime
1/13/2018 8:51pm
rutsmash wrote:
Risky bet but l believe you're right.
cameron96
1/13/2018 8:51pm
As a big Dunge fan I was hoping he’d get the same amount of sx titles as his number...

And yea if he raced all summer that woulda been his
KMC440
1/13/2018 8:56pm
Rhino the hand grenade of Vital.
Just get close baybe.
tprice07
1/13/2018 9:00pm
Rhino wrote:
Just by showing up. Last years Nats and this years SX. If Roczen stays up he may win this deal if Ando has a little bad...
Just by showing up.
Last years Nats and this years SX. If Roczen stays up he may win this deal if Ando has a little bad luck.
It’s all gambling...I don’t think another couple titles would have motivated Dungey to keep racing. He was satisfied and stepped away on top. Much better exit than James or Chad.
Fourth_Floor
1/13/2018 9:19pm
Rhino wrote:
Just by showing up. Last years Nats and this years SX. If Roczen stays up he may win this deal if Ando has a little bad...
Just by showing up.
tprice07 wrote:
It’s all gambling...I don’t think another couple titles would have motivated Dungey to keep racing. He was satisfied and stepped away on top. Much better exit...
It’s all gambling...I don’t think another couple titles would have motivated Dungey to keep racing. He was satisfied and stepped away on top. Much better exit than James or Chad.
Why no respect for Chad? The guy clearly loves to race and he's out there on his own dime. Let him be.
SoCalMX70
1/13/2018 9:23pm
tprice07 wrote:
It’s all gambling...I don’t think another couple titles would have motivated Dungey to keep racing. He was satisfied and stepped away on top. Much better exit...
Reed obviously loves to race... He will be done when he decides he's done. LaRocco and Windham were the same way.
tprice07
1/13/2018 9:37pm
Rhino wrote:
Just by showing up.
tprice07 wrote:
Why no respect for Chad? The guy clearly loves to race and he's out there on his own dime. Let him be.
Yea I worded that poorly..I’m happy Chad is out there..but I don’t think there’s any denying that Ryan’s retirement ranks up there with RCs...one more year and we might have seen an RV style retirement.

If Reed another race...then I vote it being the #1 retirement..
Rhino
1/13/2018 9:43pm
rutsmash wrote:
dimetime wrote:
These guys get it.
rutsmash
1/13/2018 10:05pm
dimetime wrote:
Rhino wrote:
These guys get it.
Good for them,, but we are talking about Dungey and he doesn't.

Post a reply to: Dungey could have won 2 more titles

The Latest