Dungey and Rodney Dangerfield

Sky King
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 8:16am
They both seem to get no respect.

I can't believe people are still saying that he has lucked into all his championships. The kid is amazing and the fact that he was plucked out of the B class and groomed to be a champion in the last few years by Decoster and RC makes his story all the better. You think people would appreciate that fact.

I was a believer after Anaheim 1 this year when he led the whole thing and didn't cave under the pressure and almost passed Stewart back on the last lap. He is the real deal and has my respect. No he isn't my favorite rider and I would prefer different winner's every weekend but I've never seen a rider get bashed as much as Dungey has, who doesn't deserve it.

After his performance at Millville you might as well call him Ryan DungMichael or something. Winning by 35 seconds!!! Amazing.

Maybe he needs to do some hookers and blow and put it on reality tv and some of you would like him more?
|
nobhead
7/18/2010 9:07pm
"Maybe he needs to do some hookers and blow and put it on reality tv and some of you would like him more?"

No but a Nac nac- rodeo (ya just made it up) would be cool to see. Dude is awesome but as McGrath told me once (not really), "throw the crowd a scary hair raising do-dad every now and then, thrill the crowd"

Keep it up RD and not Danger-ous one.
BobbyM
7/18/2010 9:12pm
ryan dungey is EXACTLY what this sport needs to go to the next level...deal with it you tattoo'd flat billing jokers. this kid has it ALL going for him and the sport. get a clue.
Truckdriver
7/18/2010 9:13pm
Yea its amazing what good work ethic's and killer riding will get you............
mxb2
7/18/2010 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2010 9:35pm
RD is a stud, Never bit his friends ear off, no reality show, does nt fly motorcyles, never went to jail,races SXMX, the kids has all the tools to have a great career and not to bad of a start. How can you not like him? Ill take boring and bland all day long, If Bubbles underestimates him it could be very interesting!

The Shop

offspring22
7/18/2010 10:39pm
BobbyM wrote:
ryan dungey is EXACTLY what this sport needs to go to the next level...deal with it you tattoo'd flat billing jokers. this kid has it ALL...
ryan dungey is EXACTLY what this sport needs to go to the next level...deal with it you tattoo'd flat billing jokers. this kid has it ALL going for him and the sport. get a clue.
Quoted due to it's truthful nature.
observer
7/18/2010 11:12pm
Yeah, he just "lucked" in to another win...Wink
The guy just keeps stompin a mudhole in there asses...
YetiMan
7/18/2010 11:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2010 11:18pm
Who cares about the haters on this website. If you go to the races you will see Dungey's got plenty of support, and his cue for autographs always seems to be the biggest. The haters on this site represent a very small proportion of mx fans.
Hank_Thrill
7/18/2010 11:35pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2010 11:37pm
I don't see how making smart decisions and being one of the most fit riders on the track is considered luck.

I believe most people confuse other riders crashing themselves out of a series, or a chance at a title, luck on Dungey's behalf. But that's not luck, that's just other riders making bad split-second decisions, or mistakes. Shit happens, and people make mistakes they regret. Dungey on the other hand, is just great when it comes to not shooting himself in the foot riding a motorcycle.

Post a reply to: Dungey and Rodney Dangerfield

The Latest