Dungey and Musquin

hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
I know Ryan was probably pissed at his mediocre race and or bike issues, but I am a little surprised to see that he wasnt out there congratulating Marvin on his win. Ando and Seely gave him some props but Ryan rode off in a huff. Not a huge deal, but still odd considering how close those 2 are.
|
BobPA
2/12/2017 12:02pm
I love how someone on vital claimed Dungey had a bike problem and now it is a fact.
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
2/12/2017 12:02pm
On the same note, I was very impressed with Hill going over and talking with McElrath, very classy.
Madc32
2/12/2017 12:10pm
hartebreak wrote:
I know Ryan was probably pissed at his mediocre race and or bike issues, but I am a little surprised to see that he wasnt out...
I know Ryan was probably pissed at his mediocre race and or bike issues, but I am a little surprised to see that he wasnt out there congratulating Marvin on his win. Ando and Seely gave him some props but Ryan rode off in a huff. Not a huge deal, but still odd considering how close those 2 are.
I was thinking the same exact thing. I actually wanted to see Dungey's reaction to his buddy getting his first win.

The Shop

gaines1016
2/12/2017 12:56pm
or maybe by the time musquin finished his parade lap all the non podium riders were pointed back to the pits by track staff and seely/anderson were still there because they were all going to the podium for interviews/etc. not everything is some big soap opera type drama. i am sure dungey congratulated him back at the truck
2/12/2017 12:59pm
hartebreak wrote:
On the same note, I was very impressed with Hill going over and talking with McElrath, very classy.
They were teammates last year so they're still buddies; plus both riders are class acts
2/12/2017 1:00pm
hartebreak wrote:
They were teammates last year so they're still buddies; plus both riders are class acts
BobPA
2/12/2017 1:35pm
I was surprised to see Anderson and Cole chatting after the race. Maybe they resolved their issues?
dirtnapper
2/12/2017 2:00pm
BobPA wrote:
I was surprised to see Anderson and Cole chatting after the race. Maybe they resolved their issues?
Or maybe they dont have any issues and thats all just Vital making the drama up??
?
2/12/2017 2:20pm
hartebreak wrote:
I know Ryan was probably pissed at his mediocre race and or bike issues, but I am a little surprised to see that he wasnt out...
He was sick.
olympiamann
2/12/2017 4:56pm
Not so sure..I had a funny feeling after the First heat something may be up ...When Musquin Jumped the finish and went by Dunge at the checker it looked like he went by with a little attitude..Dunge looked back like WTF,,Then he gave that preocupied with something else interview.. Thats pretty unlike them two...
BobPA
2/12/2017 5:16pm
Not so sure..I had a funny feeling after the First heat something may be up ...When Musquin Jumped the finish and went by Dunge at the...
Not so sure..I had a funny feeling after the First heat something may be up ...When Musquin Jumped the finish and went by Dunge at the checker it looked like he went by with a little attitude..Dunge looked back like WTF,,Then he gave that preocupied with something else interview.. Thats pretty unlike them two...
If there was a million dollar championship bonus on the line, and my teammate was the nearest contender, I would not be jumping up and down for joy after losing 7 points on the night...As much as you guys think Dungey is boring, he still likes to win...His dedication alone should show you that.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
2/12/2017 5:23pm
Not so sure..I had a funny feeling after the First heat something may be up ...When Musquin Jumped the finish and went by Dunge at the...
BobPA wrote:
If there was a million dollar championship bonus on the line, and my teammate was the nearest contender, I would not be jumping up and down...
If there was a million dollar championship bonus on the line, and my teammate was the nearest contender, I would not be jumping up and down for joy after losing 7 points on the night...As much as you guys think Dungey is boring, he still likes to win...His dedication alone should show you that.
I agree 110%..... Couldn't have said it better
olympiamann
2/12/2017 5:23pm
Funny ! I dont remember saying Dunge was boring..I think I said i noticed things were getting a bit tense...
MR. X
2/12/2017 5:33pm
Stupid 4th place finish on a bad night .
Cashmore
2/12/2017 6:08pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2017 6:11pm
BobPA wrote:
I love how someone on vital claimed Dungey had a bike problem and now it is a fact.
I saw this all first hand. Some of us get to go into the pits after the races Wink

This sport is always so hush hush!!! How about a little thanks for an inside scoop. I never go on this site talking trash or posting for a thread count. If I have nothing to add I just keep my mouth shut. Take notes vital newbs
JW381
2/12/2017 6:10pm
Didn't we already go over this after Seely didn't seem upset enough following Roczen's crash?
KAB
Fantasy
807th
2/12/2017 6:22pm
hartebreak wrote:
I was at the race and watched carefully to see if Dungey would congratulate Musquin. Musquin went out on his "I won" lap and Dungey was the only rider who went out on the track to go congratulate him. Dungey rode through both set of whoops and tried to get to Marvin but Marvin never saw him. At the end of the second whoops Marvin took off again and Dungey motioned with his arms several times to try and get Marvins attention and to talk to him but Marvin was busy looking at the crowd and never saw Dungey. Then Dungey turned around and went off the track. It sure looked to me like he tried to get to Marvin to congratulate him.
Phantom 661
2/12/2017 7:06pm
hartebreak wrote:
KAB wrote:
I was at the race and watched carefully to see if Dungey would congratulate Musquin. Musquin went out on his "I won" lap and Dungey was...
I was at the race and watched carefully to see if Dungey would congratulate Musquin. Musquin went out on his "I won" lap and Dungey was the only rider who went out on the track to go congratulate him. Dungey rode through both set of whoops and tried to get to Marvin but Marvin never saw him. At the end of the second whoops Marvin took off again and Dungey motioned with his arms several times to try and get Marvins attention and to talk to him but Marvin was busy looking at the crowd and never saw Dungey. Then Dungey turned around and went off the track. It sure looked to me like he tried to get to Marvin to congratulate him.
I believe you.
TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
2/12/2017 7:07pm
hartebreak wrote:
KAB wrote:
I was at the race and watched carefully to see if Dungey would congratulate Musquin. Musquin went out on his "I won" lap and Dungey was...
No way. Dungey hates Musqiun with a passion. It's totally obvious. Your story of Dungey going above and beyond to try to congratulate Marv isn't near as fun.
deluxeman
2/13/2017 7:18am
The Interview with Dungey after his heat win was very strange. He acted like he just didn't want to talk and had something more pressing. He actually looked upset about something, which is pretty unusual for RD. His interviews aren't always great but he is always cordial and explains things. He looked very preoccupied and not at all happy about something. It looked to me like they were having an issue and it needed to be dealt with immediately.

What did you guys get from that
2/13/2017 7:25am
deluxeman wrote:
The Interview with Dungey after his heat win was very strange. He acted like he just didn't want to talk and had something more pressing. He...
The Interview with Dungey after his heat win was very strange. He acted like he just didn't want to talk and had something more pressing. He actually looked upset about something, which is pretty unusual for RD. His interviews aren't always great but he is always cordial and explains things. He looked very preoccupied and not at all happy about something. It looked to me like they were having an issue and it needed to be dealt with immediately.

Probably that he really really, I mean really, needed to take a shit? That or something else!
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
2/13/2017 7:27am
hartebreak wrote:
KAB wrote:
Thanks for sharing actual facts instead of conspiracy theories. Lol i am sure Ryan was happy for Marvin.
IWreckALot
2/13/2017 7:29am Edited Date/Time 2/13/2017 7:30am
Dungey looked back because Marvin continued to race the track after the checkers. Marvin didn't see the checker flag and Dungey was looking back to make sure he didn't mis-see the flags. The sun was really bad in that area at the time of their heat race. Also, on the podium, the sun was coming straight at the podium after the heat race. I'm sure he was just annoyed they had to race some sections with a blinding sun in their eyes.
deluxeman
2/13/2017 7:32am
deluxeman wrote:
The Interview with Dungey after his heat win was very strange. He acted like he just didn't want to talk and had something more pressing. He...

Poppanator wrote:
Probably that he really really, I mean really, needed to take a shit? That or something else!
That's funny
IWreckALot
2/13/2017 7:33am
Plus, Dungey was off in practice pretty bad again. The second set of whoops were eating his lunch all through practice. He would get on a fast lap, and then hit the whoops and he probably lost a half a second there alone.
tprice07
2/13/2017 8:20am
IWreckALot wrote:
Plus, Dungey was off in practice pretty bad again. The second set of whoops were eating his lunch all through practice. He would get on a...
Plus, Dungey was off in practice pretty bad again. The second set of whoops were eating his lunch all through practice. He would get on a fast lap, and then hit the whoops and he probably lost a half a second there alone.
I think he was 2nd in 2nd practice. I don't like that the times are combined. Or at least acknowledge the difference in the timing and scoring.

Post a reply to: Dungey and Musquin

The Latest