sende
Fantasy
4429th
Edited Date/Time 7/18/2018 11:58pm
Oh, and 2-stroke of course.
|
DA498
7/17/2018 9:42am
Guy is all business even when retired. Miss him.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/17/2018 9:55am
"I've been out of the game 11 years. Look at me."

LOL. He earned it though.

The Shop

newmann
7/17/2018 10:00am
Pretty amazing list of accomplishments for a guy who never beat anyone "straight up"...Whistling

Gotta be in it to win it though and eventually all those goobers are going to realize just how much of a bad ass he was. Always got the job done even if he did have you on the edge of your seat yelling at the TV for him to make a pass.Laughing
Beeby
7/17/2018 10:01am
Dungey is in the new fox stuff, still with companies like target on it. Is that just a nod to the years companies like that supported him or is he still getting paid by those companies?

Also still wears a red bull helmet which I thought was reserved for their professional athletes.
RCF
7/17/2018 10:09am
Anybody could buy a Red Bull helmet
DTR830
Fantasy
1105th
7/17/2018 10:24am
Roger Decosters replacement
Racer111
7/17/2018 11:48am
Beeby wrote:
Dungey is in the new fox stuff, still with companies like target on it. Is that just a nod to the years companies like that supported...
Dungey is in the new fox stuff, still with companies like target on it. Is that just a nod to the years companies like that supported him or is he still getting paid by those companies?

Also still wears a red bull helmet which I thought was reserved for their professional athletes.
I posted on here 3 months ago that Dungey will be on the gate come Anaheim 1. Everyone says I’m crazy. Malcolm said it was 100% guarantee’d. Said Dungey really missed Supercross. Seeing Ryan with all his sponsors and still in riding shape points to it being more true than false. I won’t be shocked if he’s on the gate. That’s all I’m saying.
IWreckALot
7/17/2018 11:59am
DTR830 wrote:
Would be cool to see him in that roll, but it's been constantly rebuked that he will end up there for a number of reasons.
Donovan759
7/17/2018 12:00pm
Beeby wrote:
Dungey is in the new fox stuff, still with companies like target on it. Is that just a nod to the years companies like that supported...

Racer111 wrote:
I posted on here 3 months ago that Dungey will be on the gate come Anaheim 1. Everyone says I’m crazy. Malcolm said it was 100%...
I posted on here 3 months ago that Dungey will be on the gate come Anaheim 1. Everyone says I’m crazy. Malcolm said it was 100% guarantee’d. Said Dungey really missed Supercross. Seeing Ryan with all his sponsors and still in riding shape points to it being more true than false. I won’t be shocked if he’s on the gate. That’s all I’m saying.
I would be VERY surprised to see that. I wouldn't hate it though. Lol
7/17/2018 12:03pm
Beeby wrote:

Racer111 wrote:
I posted on here 3 months ago that Dungey will be on the gate come Anaheim 1. Everyone says I’m crazy. Malcolm said it was 100%...
Musquin just took his shirt off
billyp330
7/17/2018 12:19pm
Beeby wrote:

Racer111 wrote:
Doesn't Malcolm also say that he 100% loves the outdoors?....

Would love to see Dungey race again, but I really doubt it. Nothing in his interviews points to him making a comeback at all. Hope I'm wrong though.
TXDirt
7/17/2018 12:26pm
Racer111 wrote:
Who's your supplier? I want what ever you are smoking.
WarrenMX
7/17/2018 12:32pm
Beeby wrote:

I noticed the same thing. Not long after he retired he stopped wearing a Red Bull helmet for bike testing and gear launches etc and now he's wearing one again.

Something may be brewing...
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/17/2018 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2018 1:22pm
DTR830 wrote:
Decoster has a right hand man and a left hand man and both know much more about the business of running a team than Dungey.

His left hand man was in that vid.
Toosano
7/17/2018 1:26pm
newmann wrote:
Pretty amazing list of accomplishments for a guy who never beat anyone "straight up"...:whistle: Gotta be in it to win it though and eventually all those...
Pretty amazing list of accomplishments for a guy who never beat anyone "straight up"...Whistling

Gotta be in it to win it though and eventually all those goobers are going to realize just how much of a bad ass he was. Always got the job done even if he did have you on the edge of your seat yelling at the TV for him to make a pass.Laughing
Pretty douchey comment. I seem to remember him walking away from everybody in quite a few races. Especially SX.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/17/2018 1:29pm
newmann wrote:
Pretty amazing list of accomplishments for a guy who never beat anyone "straight up"...:whistle: Gotta be in it to win it though and eventually all those...

Toosano wrote:
Pretty douchey comment. I seem to remember him walking away from everybody in quite a few races. Especially SX.
He was being sarcastic, there's no bigger Dungy fan than Newman
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
7/17/2018 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2018 1:41pm
I come to this message board for the speculation and rumors that may or may not come to fruition. Honestly though, just let the guy be retired without the “he’s coming back” bit. He’s not coming back. I really like Ryan. He’s my favorite rider of all time. He also said he is not returning to racing clearly and directly.
WarrenMX
7/17/2018 1:54pm
I come to this message board for the speculation and rumors that may or may not come to fruition. Honestly though, just let the guy be...
I come to this message board for the speculation and rumors that may or may not come to fruition. Honestly though, just let the guy be retired without the “he’s coming back” bit. He’s not coming back. I really like Ryan. He’s my favorite rider of all time. He also said he is not returning to racing clearly and directly.
Cool story bro...
ledger
7/17/2018 2:36pm
RC..." Look, look at me...I mean, come on" Laughing .
Doddy
7/17/2018 5:16pm
Beeby wrote:

I have no idea, but James Stewart is still listed as a RedBull athlete on their site if that says anything.
Sully
7/17/2018 5:47pm
DTR830 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Would be cool to see him in that roll, but it's been constantly rebuked that he will end up there for a number of reasons.
I think the biggest of those reasons is that Ian Harrison is infinitely more qualified to be Roger's replacement than Dungey.
plowboy
7/17/2018 5:51pm
DTR830 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Decoster has a right hand man and a left hand man and both know much more about the business of running a team than Dungey. His...
Decoster has a right hand man and a left hand man and both know much more about the business of running a team than Dungey.

His left hand man was in that vid.
Ok, spill it...who are Rogers "handy" men? Were you inferring Ricky is the lefty? Team and MXdN manager are a custom fit for RC but he just seems to have a lot of irons in the fire...and those hats are a total commitment. I'd sure like to see it happen and him to find success and satisfaction with it.

I'd like to see an interview with Ricky, Roger, Stephan, Cairoli...those utterly dominant riders...and ask them if they have found a degree of fulfillment/satisfaction that they knew as champions, after they retired. Or, if like Bono, "They still haven't found what they're looking for".
tkimb
7/17/2018 6:36pm
Out of all the recently retired big names, Dungey is the only one that I would consider a sliiight chance of ever coming back. I see him as being cool with a 2nd or 3rd championship finish, unlike guys like James or RV
plowboy
7/17/2018 6:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:
@1:15.......he's up to something!
Just went and watched that again...very suspicious...somethings up.
newmann
7/17/2018 7:12pm
newmann wrote:

Toosano wrote:

Post a reply to: Dungey... RC... Gotta love this.

The Latest