Dungey... RC... Gotta love this.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2018 9:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2018 9:27 AM

Oh, and 2-stroke of course.

|

7/17/2018 9:42 AM

Guy is all business even when retired. Miss him.

|

7/17/2018 9:44 AM

Cool.

|

7/17/2018 9:53 AM

That was awesome, thanks!

|

7/17/2018 9:55 AM

"I've been out of the game 11 years. Look at me."

LOL. He earned it though.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/17/2018 10:00 AM

Pretty amazing list of accomplishments for a guy who never beat anyone "straight up"...whistling

Gotta be in it to win it though and eventually all those goobers are going to realize just how much of a bad ass he was. Always got the job done even if he did have you on the edge of your seat yelling at the TV for him to make a pass.laughing

|

7/17/2018 10:01 AM

Dungey is in the new fox stuff, still with companies like target on it. Is that just a nod to the years companies like that supported him or is he still getting paid by those companies?

Also still wears a red bull helmet which I thought was reserved for their professional athletes.

|

7/17/2018 10:09 AM

Anybody could buy a Red Bull helmet

|

7/17/2018 10:24 AM

Roger Decosters replacement

|

7/17/2018 11:48 AM

Beeby wrote:

Dungey is in the new fox stuff, still with companies like target on it. Is that just a nod to the years companies like that supported him or is he still getting paid by those companies?

Also still wears a red bull helmet which I thought was reserved for their professional athletes.

I posted on here 3 months ago that Dungey will be on the gate come Anaheim 1. Everyone says I’m crazy. Malcolm said it was 100% guarantee’d. Said Dungey really missed Supercross. Seeing Ryan with all his sponsors and still in riding shape points to it being more true than false. I won’t be shocked if he’s on the gate. That’s all I’m saying.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

7/17/2018 11:59 AM

DTR830 wrote:

Would be cool to see him in that roll, but it's been constantly rebuked that he will end up there for a number of reasons.

|

7/17/2018 12:00 PM

Beeby wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

I posted on here 3 months ago that Dungey will be on the gate come Anaheim 1. Everyone says I’m crazy. Malcolm said it was 100% guarantee’d. Said Dungey really missed Supercross. Seeing Ryan with all his sponsors and still in riding shape points to it being more true than false. I won’t be shocked if he’s on the gate. That’s all I’m saying.

I would be VERY surprised to see that. I wouldn't hate it though. Lol

|

7/17/2018 12:03 PM

Beeby wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Musquin just took his shirt off

|

7/17/2018 12:19 PM

Beeby wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Doesn't Malcolm also say that he 100% loves the outdoors?....

Would love to see Dungey race again, but I really doubt it. Nothing in his interviews points to him making a comeback at all. Hope I'm wrong though.

|

2018 crf450r
2015 Ninja 1000

7/17/2018 12:26 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Who's your supplier? I want what ever you are smoking.

|

7/17/2018 12:32 PM

Beeby wrote:

I noticed the same thing. Not long after he retired he stopped wearing a Red Bull helmet for bike testing and gear launches etc and now he's wearing one again.

Something may be brewing...

|

7/17/2018 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2018 1:22 PM

DTR830 wrote:

Decoster has a right hand man and a left hand man and both know much more about the business of running a team than Dungey.

His left hand man was in that vid.

|

7/17/2018 1:26 PM

newmann wrote:

Pretty amazing list of accomplishments for a guy who never beat anyone "straight up"...whistling

Gotta be in it to win it though and eventually all those goobers are going to realize just how much of a bad ass he was. Always got the job done even if he did have you on the edge of your seat yelling at the TV for him to make a pass.laughing

Pretty douchey comment. I seem to remember him walking away from everybody in quite a few races. Especially SX.

|

Tim Buck
SoCal MX Pro Apparel
http://www.socalmxpros.com/

7/17/2018 1:29 PM

newmann wrote:

Toosano wrote:

Pretty douchey comment. I seem to remember him walking away from everybody in quite a few races. Especially SX.

He was being sarcastic, there's no bigger Dungy fan than Newman

|

7/17/2018 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2018 1:41 PM

I come to this message board for the speculation and rumors that may or may not come to fruition. Honestly though, just let the guy be retired without the “he’s coming back” bit. He’s not coming back. I really like Ryan. He’s my favorite rider of all time. He also said he is not returning to racing clearly and directly.

|

7/17/2018 1:54 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

I come to this message board for the speculation and rumors that may or may not come to fruition. Honestly though, just let the guy be retired without the “he’s coming back” bit. He’s not coming back. I really like Ryan. He’s my favorite rider of all time. He also said he is not returning to racing clearly and directly.

Cool story bro...

|

7/17/2018 2:36 PM

RC..." Look, look at me...I mean, come on" laughing .

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/17/2018 2:46 PM

Made my day.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

7/17/2018 4:52 PM

I was off that day. Almost went to pala. What a cool day to be out there

|

7/17/2018 5:16 PM

Beeby wrote:

I have no idea, but James Stewart is still listed as a RedBull athlete on their site if that says anything.

|

7/17/2018 5:47 PM

DTR830 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

Would be cool to see him in that roll, but it's been constantly rebuked that he will end up there for a number of reasons.

I think the biggest of those reasons is that Ian Harrison is infinitely more qualified to be Roger's replacement than Dungey.

|

7/17/2018 5:51 PM

DTR830 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

Decoster has a right hand man and a left hand man and both know much more about the business of running a team than Dungey.

His left hand man was in that vid.

Ok, spill it...who are Rogers "handy" men? Were you inferring Ricky is the lefty? Team and MXdN manager are a custom fit for RC but he just seems to have a lot of irons in the fire...and those hats are a total commitment. I'd sure like to see it happen and him to find success and satisfaction with it.

I'd like to see an interview with Ricky, Roger, Stephan, Cairoli...those utterly dominant riders...and ask them if they have found a degree of fulfillment/satisfaction that they knew as champions, after they retired. Or, if like Bono, "They still haven't found what they're looking for".

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/17/2018 6:36 PM

Out of all the recently retired big names, Dungey is the only one that I would consider a sliiight chance of ever coming back. I see him as being cool with a 2nd or 3rd championship finish, unlike guys like James or RV

|

7/17/2018 6:49 PM

@1:15.......he's up to something!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/17/2018 6:52 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

@1:15.......he's up to something!

Just went and watched that again...very suspicious...somethings up.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius