Dungey Outdoors ‘18?

4/1/2018 9:16am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2018 9:17am
B DUB 333 wrote:
If I were him I'd go to the gp series. Ez money honey. Last year Dungey raced Tomac, Tomac had him covered. He'd at least podium...
If I were him I'd go to the gp series. Ez money honey. Last year Dungey raced Tomac, Tomac had him covered. He'd at least podium every round in the gee pee's if not get the w
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Good one.
B DUB 333 wrote:
Finally, someone who gets satire. After herlings won valkenswaard I posted that I think he's the fmop currently, I know the damn gp's are great right...
Finally, someone who gets satire. After herlings won valkenswaard I posted that I think he's the fmop currently, I know the damn gp's are great right now. BUT- The mxdn is here this year people, it's time to start messin with the rest of the world! RED BUD!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. I went to budds and thunder Valley, budds was awesome, thunder was good but not as good, I'm hoping red bud is better than both.
Sometimes satire can be tricky to detect, ya know. I figured either I'd be mocking you or reveling in your wry humor. Either way I was safe. Wink
MotoMo165
4/2/2018 1:49pm
GPrider wrote:
just got a text from Ryan, he said no, he retired, remember? now that we got that out of the way I will text js7, Jlaw...
just got a text from Ryan, he said no, he retired, remember?

now that we got that out of the way I will text js7, Jlaw, Austin Stroup, Nicco, RV, ect..hang tight, be back soon with answers

cant believe I was stupid enough to even look at this tread. Wish I was an admin, I would delete this crap so quick. My guess is they get paid by the clicks on this site so they allow dumb shit like this?A little integrity would go a long way.
Lol a little bit of logic goes a long way as well

The Shop

Post a reply to: Dungey Outdoors ‘18?

The Latest