Dungey On A 125

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2018 7:32 AM

Looks like Dungey was having fun on a 125 at the 2019 KTM media launch in Italy.

It's a short clip but still cool to see.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/21/2018 7:36 AM

Strange that they would post that during a125 media black out. It's cool though.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

5/21/2018 8:19 AM

Could we see RD5 at one of the 125 races?

|

5/21/2018 8:26 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Strange that they would post that during a125 media black out. It's cool though.

I agree! Strange!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

5/21/2018 8:32 AM

bodean123 wrote:

Could we see RD5 at one of the 125 races?

I hope so! It would be rad to see him and RV (if he ends up doing more races) battle it out on smokers.

|

5/21/2018 9:08 AM

bodean123 wrote:

Could we see RD5 at one of the 125 races?

KiwiJack wrote:

I hope so! It would be rad to see him and RV (if he ends up doing more races) battle it out on smokers.

I was thinking the same thing! That would be amazing to watch, especially since both of them are so much more relaxed now they would probably really enjoy racing each other just for fun.

|

5/21/2018 11:30 AM

dungey would smoke him, fitness is his lifestyle, hence the ultra consistency

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

5/21/2018 11:47 AM

bodean123 wrote:

Could we see RD5 at one of the 125 races?

this ^^^ would love to see this happen. RD vs RV on 125s??? yes plz

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

5/21/2018 12:01 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

dungey would smoke him, fitness is his lifestyle, hence the ultra consistency

Guess you weren't around very much between 2008 and 2014.

|

5/21/2018 12:06 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Strange that they would post that during a125 media black out. It's cool though.

Savage!!

|

5/21/2018 12:07 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

dungey would smoke him, fitness is his lifestyle, hence the ultra consistency

kage173 wrote:

Guess you weren't around very much between 2008 and 2014.

lol. smile

|

5/21/2018 12:27 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

dungey would smoke him, fitness is his lifestyle, hence the ultra consistency

kage173 wrote:

Guess you weren't around very much between 2008 and 2014.

dboivin wrote:

lol. smile

i guess you cant read

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

5/21/2018 12:29 PM

rv has been actively riding since leaving moto. i think he would do just fine in a head to head w/ a 125
.

|

5/21/2018 12:32 PM

Would be great to watch and great fun for RV & RD to race against each other in one of the 125 rounds. Bringing FUN back into the sport

|

5/21/2018 12:35 PM

dboivin wrote:

rv has been actively riding since leaving moto. i think he would do just fine in a head to head w/ a 125
.

actually the opposite is true

|

5/21/2018 12:51 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

dungey would smoke him, fitness is his lifestyle, hence the ultra consistency

kage173 wrote:

Guess you weren't around very much between 2008 and 2014.

RV HATED training, and was open about it. He admitted after the 125 Hangtown race that he was winded after 2 laps. Dungey is the opposite, and actually enjoys training.

|

5/21/2018 1:14 PM

add RC4 to the mix as well....now THAT would be fun!

|

5/21/2018 2:00 PM

You better sprinkle in a little 259 then

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

5/21/2018 2:12 PM

grunkster wrote:

add RC4 to the mix as well....now THAT would be fun!

Ricky looks like he ate a 125. No way in hell they make a clutch that could withstand him.

|

5/21/2018 2:19 PM

Apple_and_the_tree wrote:

Ricky looks like he ate a 125. No way in hell they make a clutch that could withstand him.

Brutal! LoL!!

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

5/21/2018 3:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 3:46 PM

Awesome to see that, and also surprised ; he is so used to the 4 stroke's engine braking smoothness that he doesn't keep wide open on the downhill (to absorb the braking bumps) then explode the berm on the outside smile Crazy how MX has changed with the 4 stroke.

|

5/21/2018 5:29 PM

Are they doing a 125 race at Millville? Dunge was awesome at that place

|

5/21/2018 6:04 PM

trav389 wrote:

Are they doing a 125 race at Millville? Dunge was awesome at that place

Unfortunately No.

The 125 All Star races take place at the following venues

Hangtown
Thunder Valley
High Point
Southwick
Washougal
Budds Creek
Ironman

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/21/2018 6:08 PM

The section looks awesome! Anyone know what track it is?

|

5/21/2018 6:27 PM

|

5/21/2018 6:34 PM

HillPeopleHaveBeers wrote:

The section looks awesome! Anyone know what track it is?

Description says Cairolli's hometrack.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/21/2018 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 9:27 PM

trav389 wrote:

Are they doing a 125 race at Millville? Dunge was awesome at that place

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Unfortunately No.

The 125 All Star races take place at the following venues

Hangtown
Thunder Valley
High Point
Southwick
Washougal
Budds Creek
Ironman

Southwick it is then. Who could forgot him killing the field from a lap down back in ‘11

|

5/21/2018 7:52 PM

dboivin wrote:

rv has been actively riding since leaving moto. i think he would do just fine in a head to head w/ a 125
.

So you think Aiden Tierjo could beat last years 450 SX champ? Serious question.

|

5/21/2018 7:59 PM

dboivin wrote:

rv has been actively riding since leaving moto. i think he would do just fine in a head to head w/ a 125
.

Squirrelings wrote:

So you think Aiden Tierjo could beat last years 450 SX champ? Serious question.

it was a 5 lap race. lotta people can win it.

|

5/21/2018 8:03 PM

dboivin wrote:

rv has been actively riding since leaving moto. i think he would do just fine in a head to head w/ a 125
.

Squirrelings wrote:

So you think Aiden Tierjo could beat last years 450 SX champ? Serious question.

Exactly. This.

|