Dungey Jersey Pants Goggles

Springcreek
Edited Date/Time 12/16/2015 5:42pm
From Millville, any offers?

Goggles and jersey are signed and have matching pants to go with jersey
|
MR. X
12/16/2015 8:34am
O man ,that would be sweet to have framed for the shop. I wouldn't even know what a decent offer would be.
IWreckALot
12/16/2015 8:39am
MR. X wrote:
O man ,that would be sweet to have framed for the shop. I wouldn't even know what a decent offer would be.
That's my problem with it. No clue on how to price this stuff. Would be cool to have in a case in a trophy room though.
motosmith
12/16/2015 8:42am
How did you get that. Did you just walk up and ask him for all his clothes?
Tpog496
12/16/2015 8:46am
Yea I'm very interested. What is the absolute least amount of money you would take for it?

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/16/2015 10:25am
Number 62, so definitely $62. Be glad it's not an Alessi jersey. Wink
Tpog496
12/16/2015 10:42am
GuyB wrote:
Number 62, so definitely $62. Be glad it's not an Alessi jersey. Wink
Deal! where do i send the money?
jmauldin840
12/16/2015 11:32am Edited Date/Time 12/16/2015 11:35am
Just throwing my 2 cents in, I've been buying and selling pro jerseys, helmets, goggles and pants for about 7 years now and pricing fluctuates quite a bit but generally pants are in the 150-200 range, jerseys I've seen go as low as 100 but those are your so to speak not so popular riders. Jerseys have sold up to 400-500. I sold a set of Reeds gear and mind you it was not ever worn for 750 so sets are more desirable and with yours being race worn and with goggles and with Dungeys success I think the right person would pay 5-800 for it. I've had great success with selling but sometimes I have my stuff posted for 3-4 months before the right person comes along. I am different too, all the Gear that I've had personally given to me ill never sell, I keep it all because of the sentimental value. I honestly do believe though if your not in a rush to sell it and you want it to go to a true collector 5-800 is what I think the full set would go for. I have noticed as of lately also that people are wanting the newer gear ie his #1 or #5 jerseys. For some reason the older stuff is usually bought by people that have followed the sport for a while or in your case a big Dungey fan. In the 7 years I've been collecting this is only the second #62 Dungey jersey I've seen so you've got a great collectors peice. I know I rambled on but just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Great memorabilia for sure. Good luck with your sale if you do decide to sell it. Take care bud.
moscrop940
12/16/2015 11:45am
motosmith wrote:
How did you get that. Did you just walk up and ask him for all his clothes?
Its funny how that kind of stuff works sometimes, its mostly timing more than anything.

In 01 (?) at Glen Helen my dad and I were waiting outside the kawi truck after the races were over. After about an hour some team guys came out and said Ricky wasn't going to be signing anything.

Then my dad and I came back 20 minutes later with a few ice cold rocky tops for the guys breaking down the rig....5 minutes later I had an autographed hat, lanyard, and goggles.

Its amazing what 2 beers can get you if the guys are thirsty enough haha
Springcreek
12/16/2015 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2015 2:11pm
Ryan gave it to my daughter after a Millville race, here is a picture of her wearing the gear that was in RacerX.

Springcreek
12/16/2015 2:12pm
Just throwing my 2 cents in, I've been buying and selling pro jerseys, helmets, goggles and pants for about 7 years now and pricing fluctuates quite...
Just throwing my 2 cents in, I've been buying and selling pro jerseys, helmets, goggles and pants for about 7 years now and pricing fluctuates quite a bit but generally pants are in the 150-200 range, jerseys I've seen go as low as 100 but those are your so to speak not so popular riders. Jerseys have sold up to 400-500. I sold a set of Reeds gear and mind you it was not ever worn for 750 so sets are more desirable and with yours being race worn and with goggles and with Dungeys success I think the right person would pay 5-800 for it. I've had great success with selling but sometimes I have my stuff posted for 3-4 months before the right person comes along. I am different too, all the Gear that I've had personally given to me ill never sell, I keep it all because of the sentimental value. I honestly do believe though if your not in a rush to sell it and you want it to go to a true collector 5-800 is what I think the full set would go for. I have noticed as of lately also that people are wanting the newer gear ie his #1 or #5 jerseys. For some reason the older stuff is usually bought by people that have followed the sport for a while or in your case a big Dungey fan. In the 7 years I've been collecting this is only the second #62 Dungey jersey I've seen so you've got a great collectors peice. I know I rambled on but just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Great memorabilia for sure. Good luck with your sale if you do decide to sell it. Take care bud.
Thank you for the input on what it is worth.
jmauldin840
12/16/2015 2:14pm
Just throwing my 2 cents in, I've been buying and selling pro jerseys, helmets, goggles and pants for about 7 years now and pricing fluctuates quite...
Thank you for the input on what it is worth.
No problem bud, not at all. Good luck with the sale. Definitely a cool collection peice
tprice07
12/16/2015 5:42pm
Man why not keep it? It'll only increase in value as Dungey keeps adding to his stats. Then a few years from now when he retires decide you can reevaluate the situation. Most likely it will be worth considerably more.

Or if it doesn't mean that much to you bring it with you to millville next year and make some young Dungey fan's day/week/year/life.

Either way I see Jersey/Pant combos go for way more than $400 on eBay. It all depends on who wants it but Dungey's current stuff has sold for over $1000.

Post a reply to: Dungey Jersey Pants Goggles

The Latest