Dungey #10 250f pic.

mxb2
Anyone remember or have the picture of dungey , with his bike almost upside down on his rmz 250,. Can't remember what race. ,SX or mx. No good picture results on internet search. Thanks.
|
mxb2
3/23/2017 9:38am
Motofinne wrote:
This? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/23/183554/s1200_hqdefault.jpg[/img]
This?

Yes, thanks motofinne, . Do you remember the year,track?
Motofinne
3/23/2017 9:41am
Motofinne wrote:
This? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/23/183554/s1200_hqdefault.jpg[/img]
This?

mxb2 wrote:
Yes, thanks motofinne, . Do you remember the year,track?
I don't remember the track but it was in 2009.
RD757
3/23/2017 9:42am
Redbud 09

The Shop

davistld01
3/23/2017 10:14am
Motofinne wrote:
This?

And his hand still on the throttle like..."Maybe I can still save it!!!"
peelout
3/23/2017 10:17am
RC would have rode out of that
mxb2
3/23/2017 10:20am
RD757 wrote:
Redbud 09
Thanks guys.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2362nd
3/23/2017 10:21am
i remember that. It was red bud 09, he got the speed wobbles coming into the big banked sweeper and the front jack knifed. Fortunately he wasnt hurt from this
Phantom 661
3/23/2017 11:08am
davistld01 wrote:
And his hand still on the throttle like..."Maybe I can still save it!!!"
Yeah, that's funny!
When in doubt.......
Racer111
3/23/2017 11:48am
mxb2 wrote:
Anyone remember or have the picture of dungey , with his bike almost upside down on his rmz 250,. Can't remember what race. ,SX or mx...
Anyone remember or have the picture of dungey , with his bike almost upside down on his rmz 250,. Can't remember what race. ,SX or mx. No good picture results on internet search. Thanks.
Here you go! 7:30 mark.

TXDirt
3/23/2017 12:15pm
Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's. That was 8 frigging years ago., And the guy is still racing 250's lol

Dungey is getting ready to retire from the sport and Martin is still in the tiddler class. lol
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
3/23/2017 12:31pm
That was pretty much a frontflip
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/23/2017 2:16pm
TXDirt wrote:
Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's. That was 8 frigging years ago., And the guy is still racing 250's lol Dungey is getting ready...
Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's. That was 8 frigging years ago., And the guy is still racing 250's lol

Dungey is getting ready to retire from the sport and Martin is still in the tiddler class. lol
*Without a Championship*
nealb129
3/23/2017 3:56pm
There's that dungey guy, never pushing the limits.. always playing it safe
kott0n
Fantasy
3779th
3/23/2017 5:40pm
mxb2 wrote:
Anyone remember or have the picture of dungey , with his bike almost upside down on his rmz 250,. Can't remember what race. ,SX or mx...
Racer111 wrote:

Thanks for linking.

Off topic.. but can we get these announcers in SX please? I don't even know who they are but Ralph is a disaster. Emig does fine but the PAIR of them is horrendous.
jnickell
Fantasy
1836th
3/23/2017 5:46pm
You mean David Bailey and Jason Weigandt? I agree. These guys are the best ever in my book.
dirtnapper
3/23/2017 6:00pm
mxb2 wrote:
Racer111 wrote:

kott0n wrote:
Thanks for linking. Off topic.. but can we get these announcers in SX please? I don't even know who they are but Ralph is a disaster...
Thanks for linking.

Off topic.. but can we get these announcers in SX please? I don't even know who they are but Ralph is a disaster. Emig does fine but the PAIR of them is horrendous.
You don't know who they are?? Blink

Do you even motorcross bro?
ge217
3/23/2017 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 6:43pm
TXDirt wrote:
Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's. That was 8 frigging years ago., And the guy is still racing 250's lol Dungey is getting ready...

Why didn't you point out the others that are still in still in the "tiddler" class with him if you're going to bag on one for it. Why not all? Atleast 4 plus dude in that Moto who still race in the same class along with him. Dudes making a living doing what he absolutely loves to do.

What's the difference with this?
Person X works at place B for 30 years as a gas station attendant . Retires after that time. During person X's time at place B, he never got promoted or asked to be. He just wanted to earn his check in the position he felt was best for him.

Davalos has been racing lites now for what 10 years? Davalos has been making his living in the job position he feels is best for him. As person X did at their job. He hasn't been promoted, nor feels he should have to. He just wants to earn his living in the position he feel is best for him. Just like person X did for 30 years at place B.

Get off the mans nuts.

Edit: You said A Martin also . So get off their nuts.
RUTCITY
3/23/2017 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 6:48pm
TXDirt wrote:

i would ride whatever class the money told me to ride
jemcee
3/24/2017 1:01am
Here's the sequence (not sure where I found it back in the day)

TXDirt
3/24/2017 2:23am
TXDirt wrote:

ge217 wrote:
Why didn't you point out the others that are still in still in the "tiddler" class with him if you're going to bag on one for...
Why didn't you point out the others that are still in still in the "tiddler" class with him if you're going to bag on one for it. Why not all? Atleast 4 plus dude in that Moto who still race in the same class along with him. Dudes making a living doing what he absolutely loves to do.

What's the difference with this?
Person X works at place B for 30 years as a gas station attendant . Retires after that time. During person X's time at place B, he never got promoted or asked to be. He just wanted to earn his check in the position he felt was best for him.

Davalos has been racing lites now for what 10 years? Davalos has been making his living in the job position he feels is best for him. As person X did at their job. He hasn't been promoted, nor feels he should have to. He just wants to earn his living in the position he feel is best for him. Just like person X did for 30 years at place B.

Get off the mans nuts.

Edit: You said A Martin also . So get off their nuts.
I just stated a fact. That's all. Not my fault if you get butt hurt over it.
ge217
3/24/2017 4:20am
TXDirt wrote:
Butt hurt? lol. Says the guy who got so bent from watching a a video that had Davalos and Martin in it from 10/11 years ago he had to write about it in a Dungey Thread...... Mostly bagging on Davalos in your post. What about Scott Champion, Levi Kilbarger, Kyle Cunningham? What about Zach Osborne? He didn't race that race that day, he did how ever already have 3sx seasons and 2 mx seasons in the lites class by then. Why don't you get on his nuts and tell us how you feel about him still in the class and looks like he may win the title! Davalos and Osborne started lites in 2006..... What about kyle Chisholm ? He has been a racer for a while, yes last few years he has been on a 450. What do you think of him dropping down to the lites class for sx? I mean, he has never pointed out of the class, just like other mentioned above. never won a title. Just a guy putting HIMSELF in the best position he feels is right for him!

What fact did you state other than he still rides that likes class? Has he pointed out? Has he won a championship? Does he still have a job? Does he still make a living for himself? Hmmm seems like you just wanted to try to tell a funny and hope other vitaltrads would join in on your shit parade of putting someone down.

I also noticed you didn't answer my question on the differences between the two jobs.
Let me ask you this, do you wake up everyday and get to do what you love to do for work? These guys do, they get paid to do it as well. So who are you to tell the next person what job or position they should be working?

Here man, chew on these for a while. Two for a $1. Should keep you busy for a while.

TXDirt
3/24/2017 6:06am
TXDirt wrote:
ge217 wrote:
Butt hurt? lol. Says the guy who got so bent from watching a a video that had Davalos and Martin in it from 10/11 years ago...
Butt hurt? lol. Says the guy who got so bent from watching a a video that had Davalos and Martin in it from 10/11 years ago he had to write about it in a Dungey Thread...... Mostly bagging on Davalos in your post. What about Scott Champion, Levi Kilbarger, Kyle Cunningham? What about Zach Osborne? He didn't race that race that day, he did how ever already have 3sx seasons and 2 mx seasons in the lites class by then. Why don't you get on his nuts and tell us how you feel about him still in the class and looks like he may win the title! Davalos and Osborne started lites in 2006..... What about kyle Chisholm ? He has been a racer for a while, yes last few years he has been on a 450. What do you think of him dropping down to the lites class for sx? I mean, he has never pointed out of the class, just like other mentioned above. never won a title. Just a guy putting HIMSELF in the best position he feels is right for him!

What fact did you state other than he still rides that likes class? Has he pointed out? Has he won a championship? Does he still have a job? Does he still make a living for himself? Hmmm seems like you just wanted to try to tell a funny and hope other vitaltrads would join in on your shit parade of putting someone down.

I also noticed you didn't answer my question on the differences between the two jobs.
Let me ask you this, do you wake up everyday and get to do what you love to do for work? These guys do, they get paid to do it as well. So who are you to tell the next person what job or position they should be working?

Here man, chew on these for a while. Two for a $1. Should keep you busy for a while.

Only one who seems salty is you. Check out the word walls you are writing! I wrote two or three sentences about a video lol

Only one with a mouthful of salty nuts seems to be you! Whistling
ge217
3/24/2017 6:43am
TXDirt wrote:
Only one who seems salty is you. Check out the word walls you are writing! I wrote two or three sentences about a video lol Only...
Only one who seems salty is you. Check out the word walls you are writing! I wrote two or three sentences about a video lol

And I'll keep writing "word walls". Notice in my "wordwalls" Iv've stated fact's ? Yes , that is plural. Not singular like fact. Some more facts. You've yet to answer my question I've asked you now 3 times. Also the other questions I asked you in my pervious post you've yet to answer as well. What gives? I'm not really a fan of said riders. I do support them though and could careless what class they race. If they are making a pay check good on them!

Wouldn't you love to get paid to race sx/mx only to have some some forum called vitalmx the has tons of people who just love to bag on someone???? How many sx mains or outdoors have you made again? I'll tell you want . I'll pay for pro license and one race entry just so we can start a thread on here about so we can talk shit about you for 85% of the Moto community to see. Sound like a fair enough?

You clicked on a dungey thread. Clicked the link that let you watch Moto 2 from redbud 2009, noticed Davalos and Martin are racing. You're next more, to post about it in a dungey thread. You let these guys still being in the lites class work you up so bad you had to post about it... You're are intilted to your own opinion, just like I am as well. Fact, said riders racing in the lites class still have value in this class. If they didn't do you think the rockstar team would still sponsor Davalos or Troy lee sponsor Martin? Was it wrong of Moto concepts to add Chisholm ? They seen value and he earned that spot . Same apples for jgr, already had Phil. But they was going to let him compete all rounds of a regional series. Was they wrong ? They thought it would bring them more value . So just cause someone has value. Don't let it bother you bc they've been in said class for said amount of time. If you haven't pointed out /won a title in the class. Game on! You seem like the type that needs a participation award bc he feels left out for not earning one.
tcallahan707
3/24/2017 6:56am
TXDirt wrote:
Only one who seems salty is you. Check out the word walls you are writing! I wrote two or three sentences about a video lol Only...

ge217 wrote:
And I'll keep writing "word walls". Notice in my "wordwalls" Iv've stated fact's ? Yes , that is plural. Not singular like fact. Some more facts...
And I'll keep writing "word walls". Notice in my "wordwalls" Iv've stated fact's ? Yes , that is plural. Not singular like fact. Some more facts. You've yet to answer my question I've asked you now 3 times. Also the other questions I asked you in my pervious post you've yet to answer as well. What gives? I'm not really a fan of said riders. I do support them though and could careless what class they race. If they are making a pay check good on them!

Wouldn't you love to get paid to race sx/mx only to have some some forum called vitalmx the has tons of people who just love to bag on someone???? How many sx mains or outdoors have you made again? I'll tell you want . I'll pay for pro license and one race entry just so we can start a thread on here about so we can talk shit about you for 85% of the Moto community to see. Sound like a fair enough?

You clicked on a dungey thread. Clicked the link that let you watch Moto 2 from redbud 2009, noticed Davalos and Martin are racing. You're next more, to post about it in a dungey thread. You let these guys still being in the lites class work you up so bad you had to post about it... You're are intilted to your own opinion, just like I am as well. Fact, said riders racing in the lites class still have value in this class. If they didn't do you think the rockstar team would still sponsor Davalos or Troy lee sponsor Martin? Was it wrong of Moto concepts to add Chisholm ? They seen value and he earned that spot . Same apples for jgr, already had Phil. But they was going to let him compete all rounds of a regional series. Was they wrong ? They thought it would bring them more value . So just cause someone has value. Don't let it bother you bc they've been in said class for said amount of time. If you haven't pointed out /won a title in the class. Game on! You seem like the type that needs a participation award bc he feels left out for not earning one.
Thank you for saving me from writing a "word wall" to this clown. I will never understand those who write something obviously insinuating something, get called out on it with a well-structured rebuttal, defend themselves on a technicality, then resort to insults.

Here's a hint TXDirt, if you can't come up with valid counterpoints to someone poking holes in your post, then maybe it's time to set the ego aside and admit when you are wrong. It's ok to be wrong. In fact, it's better than being "that guy" on the internet.

I have no problem if you can put together a reasonable post as to why you feel Davalos has failed in your opinion. I will likely not agree with it but at least you will have put the effort in to own what you said.
TXDirt
3/24/2017 6:58am
I love your passion! I don't care about your questions though. I stated a fact and you got all butt hurt about it and have now posted three word walls. Laughing
TXDirt
3/24/2017 7:01am
Thank you for saving me from writing a "word wall" to this clown. I will never understand those who write something obviously insinuating something, get called...
Thank you for saving me from writing a "word wall" to this clown. I will never understand those who write something obviously insinuating something, get called out on it with a well-structured rebuttal, defend themselves on a technicality, then resort to insults.

Here's a hint TXDirt, if you can't come up with valid counterpoints to someone poking holes in your post, then maybe it's time to set the ego aside and admit when you are wrong. It's ok to be wrong. In fact, it's better than being "that guy" on the internet.

I have no problem if you can put together a reasonable post as to why you feel Davalos has failed in your opinion. I will likely not agree with it but at least you will have put the effort in to own what you said.
Davalos can race what he wants. I just stated that Dungey was getting ready to retire and Davalos still racing 250's. Thought it was a bit ironic after watching that video. Never said Davalos has failed. So no need to put words in my mouth to try and support whatever theory you want to defend.
ge217
3/24/2017 7:17am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2017 7:18am
TXDirt wrote:
Davalos can race what he wants. I just stated that Dungey was getting ready to retire and Davalos still racing 250's. Thought it was a bit...
Davalos can race what he wants. I just stated that Dungey was getting ready to retire and Davalos still racing 250's. Thought it was a bit ironic after watching that video. Never said Davalos has failed. So no need to put words in my mouth to try and support whatever theory you want to defend.
What is ironic is the fact that you started your reply to Dungey retiring with, (Edit Dungey with,*)

"Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's. That was 8 frigging years ago., And the guy is still racing 250's lol

Dungey is getting ready to retire from the sport and Martin is still in the tiddler class. lol"

Who said Dungey is retiring? Has it already been said from him he is retiring? I didn't think so.
You don't want to answer my questions because you know you're wrong, but can't admit it like tcallahan707 stated.

We all know what you where getting at with the remark about Davalos.. Don't let it bother you.
TXDirt
3/24/2017 7:22am
TXDirt wrote:
Davalos can race what he wants. I just stated that Dungey was getting ready to retire and Davalos still racing 250's. Thought it was a bit...
ge217 wrote:
What is ironic is the fact that you started your reply to Dungey retiring with, (Edit Dungey with,*) "Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's...
What is ironic is the fact that you started your reply to Dungey retiring with, (Edit Dungey with,*)

"Davalos got 5th that moto in the 250's. That was 8 frigging years ago., And the guy is still racing 250's lol

Dungey is getting ready to retire from the sport and Martin is still in the tiddler class. lol"

Who said Dungey is retiring? Has it already been said from him he is retiring? I didn't think so.
You don't want to answer my questions because you know you're wrong, but can't admit it like tcallahan707 stated.

We all know what you where getting at with the remark about Davalos.. Don't let it bother you.
lol you are still going. The facts stand. Dungey's career is coming to an end. Maybe this year. Maybe next year. He's in the twilight of his career. Davalos still on 250's 8 years later. There is nothing untruthful about that statement.

There is nothing I need to defend. He was on 250's 8 years ago. He's still on 250's. What's to defend exactly...

Why so butt hurt over it?

Post a reply to: Dungey #10 250f pic.

The Latest