Dungey?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2018 9:26 AM

What's this about?Photo

|

3/27/2018 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2018 9:41 AM

|

3/27/2018 9:40 AM

Feld is partnering with St-Jude Children's Research Hospital. He mentioned that last Saturday.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/27/2018 9:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2018 9:50 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Feld is partnering with St-Jude Children's Research Hospital. He mentioned that last Saturday.

Why would he mention it then post about a huge announcement on April 14? Why would it be a huge announcement if he already revealed it?

|

3/27/2018 9:56 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Feld is partnering with St-Jude Children's Research Hospital. He mentioned that last Saturday.

agn5009 wrote:

Why would he mention it then post about a huge announcement on April 14? Why would it be a huge announcement if he already ...more

I don't know, maybe he accidentally let it out while being interviewed.

No idea what the announcement is. Just saying he said that last Saturday. He didn't say how Feld is partnering up with them. Maybe a portion of the tickets will go to St-Jude?

I can't be the only one that heard that during the broadcast. He was talking with Jenny.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/27/2018 9:57 AM

#shirtlivesmatter

|

3/27/2018 10:02 AM

He’s racing the nationals on Roger’s RN370

|

3/27/2018 10:04 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Feld is partnering with St-Jude Children's Research Hospital. He mentioned that last Saturday.

agn5009 wrote:

Why would he mention it then post about a huge announcement on April 14? Why would it be a huge announcement if he already ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't know, maybe he accidentally let it out while being interviewed.

No idea what the announcement is. Just saying he ...more

I heard it as well. I'm sure the post has something to do with charity. It'll be interesting to see what it is.

|

3/27/2018 11:23 AM

agn5009 wrote:

Why would he mention it then post about a huge announcement on April 14? Why would it be a huge announcement if he already ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't know, maybe he accidentally let it out while being interviewed.

No idea what the announcement is. Just saying he ...more

agn5009 wrote:

I heard it as well. I'm sure the post has something to do with charity. It'll be interesting to see what it is.

No doubt it's about the charity. I'm curious to see what the details are.

|

3/27/2018 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2018 11:58 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

No doubt it's about the charity. I'm curious to see what the details are.

No this is Vital. No doubt Ryan signed an 8 year contract to race Supercross only to wipe out Reed's start record and Brayton's oldest SX victory record. It couldn't be any more clear in his post.

Sarcasm aside I'm interested to see what they have in store regarding St. Judes.

|

3/27/2018 12:00 PM

agn5009 wrote:

I heard it as well. I'm sure the post has something to do with charity. It'll be interesting to see what it is.

IWreckALot wrote:

No doubt it's about the charity. I'm curious to see what the details are.

devindavisphoto wrote:

No this is Vital. No doubt Ryan signed an 8 year contract to race Supercross only to wipe out Reed's start record and ...more

Come on, dude. Don't start rumors that you know are false. He's clearly starting a Superteam with Chad Reed, James Stewart, Ryan Villopoto and himself on Altas for 2019. Stamp it.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/27/2018 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2018 12:15 PM

Falcon wrote:

Come on, dude. Don't start rumors that you know are false. He's clearly starting a Superteam with Chad Reed, James Stewart, ...more

Not 2019,

2018 outdoors.

The batteries may not be ready for the requirements of an outdoor moto but they are working on a solution.

It all comes down to whether home Depot or ace hardware commits to the sponsorship proposal which includes providing extension cords for each rider.

|

3/27/2018 12:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2018 12:34 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Feld is partnering with St-Jude Children's Research Hospital. He mentioned that last Saturday.

to be honest when Jenny is on the screen all the other voices turn into the adults from Charlie Brown. i didn't even know Ryan was on the broadcast last week

|