Dungey

fader418
5/26/2012 11:49am Edited Date/Time 5/27/2012 10:27am
RD5 is the worst passer in the history of the sport! Out of the top guys...
|
bvm111
5/26/2012 11:55am
he needs to figure out the art of the "block pass" he is such a pussey about going around lappers.... and i consider regal on the first lap a lapper as well... he should have punted his ass in the 3rd corner!!!!
5/26/2012 12:02pm
Traits of a rider's character come out in their riding. I think James has a more aggressive personality, if someone's in his way his whole attitude is "get the f@k out of my way". Whereas RD seems a little more patient about doing everything smoothly and clean. Both awesome riders, just different style really.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/26/2012 12:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2012 12:05pm
The guy is amazing but he does have a history of not being aggressive enough as you know. His first race in lites at Daytona he was faster than almost everyone and was jumping a triple in rythem section that only a few 450 guys and no other 250'swere doing but got a bad start and he did not qualify for the main.
5/26/2012 12:06pm
Yeah he could definitely pick up his Aggression it was there in the Supercross, but apparently he does not wanna punt a black man in the outdoorsCool

The Shop

mmcmx
5/26/2012 12:07pm
In the other hand he hasn't crashed into and injured half of the field.
clem
5/26/2012 12:07pm
His speed is top notch. Stew had a little gap for awhile and Dungey ate it up and stayed with stew. I think this is starting to prove that these guys have stepped up the pace since stew left. Like Reed said on pulp, don't believe that he hasn't been riding that Suzuki for awhile. Stew did mention that he had parted ways from jgr during the latter part of SX by stating that he didn't have a bike to ride at salt lake I believe.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/26/2012 12:08pm
I just hope James can handle a few losses to Ryan mentally even if it is straight up and hang in there for a great season. Ryan is riding great and very fit.
The Universe
5/26/2012 12:13pm
You'd think JTDon'tLandOnMe would put up more of a fight to JS7.
Switch
5/26/2012 12:22pm
mmcmx wrote:
Stop making sense
BobbyM
5/26/2012 12:24pm
bvm111 wrote:
he needs to figure out the art of the "block pass" he is such a pussey about going around lappers.... and i consider regal on the...
he needs to figure out the art of the "block pass" he is such a pussey about going around lappers.... and i consider regal on the first lap a lapper as well... he should have punted his ass in the 3rd corner!!!!
he's a multi time national champ....you spermbeards crack me up
TannerMxer
5/26/2012 12:34pm
mmcmx wrote:
Switch wrote:
Stop making sense
Both of the "quoted" people in my(this) post are retarded. It is interesting to see them in the wild like this as they normally are nocturnal. Please take a quick photo and move along. If you stay in one spot too long, they may see you.
The Universe
5/26/2012 1:13pm
BobbyM wrote:
Fuck, I'm agreeing with Bobby. The cocktail must be talking.
julienmark
5/26/2012 1:18pm
It appears that he was a bit cautious, maybe he should start going to church with Shorty, the inner badness might rub off!
the_wood109
5/26/2012 1:28pm
FLmxer wrote:
I just hope James can handle a few losses to Ryan mentally even if it is straight up and hang in there for a great season...
I just hope James can handle a few losses to Ryan mentally even if it is straight up and hang in there for a great season. Ryan is riding great and very fit.
+1

The next test for James is when he loses a few...might even happen in moto 2. Either way, I'm liking what I'm seeing from James. He looks like a different guy out there.
5/26/2012 1:50pm
fader418 wrote:
RD5 is the worst passer in the history of the sport! Out of the top guys...
Trolling for other idiots? LOL Fade away.
dboivin
5/26/2012 1:51pm
dungey did it his way and did fine. you guys want aggressive....he wants championship. sometimes that aggressiveness will cost you a championship.
bents
Fantasy
694th
5/26/2012 2:07pm
Lets see who is standing at the end of this series......the guy is super disciplined, never takes himself out of a race (therefore a series) and is always super fit and prepared, and never gives up. And he has won a bunch-what the fuck else do you want from the guy? Oh yeah, more aggressive passing...okay.

He could have gotten a tenth or 2 more in that first moto and put himself into the ground, or, knowing that a first is as good as a second, let Stewie know that he can run that pace for 30+2. I think the Dunge will be just fine.
chrisbuehler
5/26/2012 2:09pm
If what you took from that moto was Dunge is a shitty passer then....... "sign, face palm." He just stalked Stewie's ass for 35min you fucking wanker
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
5/26/2012 2:11pm
If what you took from that moto was Dunge is a shitty passer then....... "sign, face palm." He just stalked Stewie's ass for 35min you fucking...
If what you took from that moto was Dunge is a shitty passer then....... "sign, face palm." He just stalked Stewie's ass for 35min you fucking wanker
as a HUGE fan of Dungey I agree with them..he has always had trouble passing. One time I went as far as to say he should invite his whole family out to the track with him so he can practice passing as many people (of different skill sets) as possible to work on it. If you dont think it is an issue you are niave or blind.
fader418
5/26/2012 2:15pm
Hey booby I know he is a multi time champ. He just follows guys way more than RV, CR, JS does. And he HAS been injured this year!
bvm111
5/26/2012 2:19pm
bvm111 wrote:
he needs to figure out the art of the "block pass" he is such a pussey about going around lappers.... and i consider regal on the...
BobbyM wrote:
you are correct king of the sperm beards he is a multi time champ that is well known to not be aggressive in his passing.... this moto was an exact replay of last week.

Stewie (also a multi time champ mr sperm beard) blitzes past multiple people including the other multi time champ we are talking about and dungey just hangs behind guys that as a multi time champ he should be able to blitz by as well. I am not sure why the hostility towards a sound observation such as.... he needs to learn the art of a block pass and being more aggressive!

so other than that how are you doing today Bobby we are glad you could add to the discussion as usual!?
5/26/2012 3:01pm
bents wrote:
Lets see who is standing at the end of this series......the guy is super disciplined, never takes himself out of a race (therefore a series) and...
Lets see who is standing at the end of this series......the guy is super disciplined, never takes himself out of a race (therefore a series) and is always super fit and prepared, and never gives up. And he has won a bunch-what the fuck else do you want from the guy? Oh yeah, more aggressive passing...okay.

He could have gotten a tenth or 2 more in that first moto and put himself into the ground, or, knowing that a first is as good as a second, let Stewie know that he can run that pace for 30+2. I think the Dunge will be just fine.
THIS!!!! ^^^^^ End of the season. Dunge will lift the title placard. You heard it here.
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
5/26/2012 3:03pm
bents wrote:
Lets see who is standing at the end of this series......the guy is super disciplined, never takes himself out of a race (therefore a series) and...

THIS!!!! ^^^^^ End of the season. Dunge will lift the title placard. You heard it here.
Not if he doesnt start winning motos...he has to make a pass, the last 3 motos he could have made a passs somewhere, he has to or its gonna get to him and then its over, even if James has 2-3 "bad" motos.
radialone
5/26/2012 3:39pm
He looked good out there today. I thought he was riding confident & fairly aggressive (as far as changing up lines & pushing to find a way by). He's proving (if anyone had any doubt) that he can run with Stewart at a FAST pace the entire moto. However James is also proving that his fitness is probably not going to be an issue like some were questioning. Ryan's just got to find that little bit extra it's going to take to make the pass & make it stick. When he follows a guy for too long & stalks him, I think he settles in to his pace a little too much. He also needs to look ahead & be aware of where lappers in front of him are going. He screwed himself on the last lap in moto 1 today. Stewart went to the outside around that lapper & Dungey followed him right into the inside rut. All that being said, I think he will figure it out. Hopefully sooner rather than later!
Outsider
5/26/2012 3:53pm
Dungey did what he always does, and it may just win him another title.

Damn shame RV had to go twist up his knee cause you can bet your ass James wouldn't have looked so darn calm if he was in the mix.
kongols
5/26/2012 3:56pm
Outsider wrote:
Dungey did what he always does, and it may just win him another title. Damn shame RV had to go twist up his knee cause you...

Damn shame RV had to go twist up his knee cause you can bet your ass James wouldn't have looked so darn calm if he was in the mix.
If my aunt had an uncle she`d be nuts.
DownSouth
5/26/2012 3:59pm
Outsider wrote:
Dungey did what he always does, and it may just win him another title. Damn shame RV had to go twist up his knee cause you...

kongols wrote:
If your uncle still rode a Yamaha he may have accidentally castrated himself.
pilotdude
5/26/2012 4:04pm
Outsider wrote:

kongols wrote:
The man speaks the truth. Throw CR and RV in there and this is a different series. But everyone already knows that, and we've got what we've got.
pilotdude
5/26/2012 4:04pm
What a bummer they aren't in there!!!
Rooster
5/26/2012 4:18pm
pilotdude wrote:
The man speaks the truth. Throw CR and RV in there and this is a different series. But everyone already knows that, and we've got what...
The man speaks the truth. Throw CR and RV in there and this is a different series. But everyone already knows that, and we've got what we've got.
Truedat.

There's two guys at the top pace right now and neither has made a mistake. A mistake will happen. Dungey is right where he needs to be and if it's Dungey that falters first, then James is laughing.

They both have the luxury of it being a two man race at the front rather than a four man race, while they await the inevitable.

Post a reply to: Dungey

The Latest