Dude got shot at where I live.. thugs tried to jack his bike..

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/9/2017 7:50pm
m1ke2001 wrote:
Did they get arrested? you gotta be really dumb to do something like that in the day.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You have to be really fucking stupid to do that no matter the time of day or night. Shooting at someone/vehicle to steal bikes is insane...
You have to be really fucking stupid to do that no matter the time of day or night. Shooting at someone/vehicle to steal bikes is insane. One wrong shot and they're going in for murder. Are bikes worth someone's life? Absolutely not.
m1ke2001 wrote:
Cops dont take armed suspects to lightly regardless. Once they are caught they will be in prison.
Well hopefully they get caught but how long will they be in prison for and how long will it take for them to actually be sentenced?

Just take a look at the thread about the guy that stole a bike at A1 2 years ago. The guy is still not in jail. Not sure how the US justice system works but that's really pathetic in my opinion. Maybe the process is faster when guns/shootings are involved. I sure hope so anyways. I guess it varies from State to State?
logan_140
7/9/2017 8:15pm
You guys might want to check this out before you post anything more on here Dry

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Wheelie-Boys-Threads,1322686
Lester wrote:
My thoughts exactly...enough of the bike theft threads
Mx286 wrote:
It's good to know areas where bikes are being stolen. That way if I go riding around that area I know to be even more cautious...
It's good to know areas where bikes are being stolen. That way if I go riding around that area I know to be even more cautious. Plus bikes could be recovered from post informing people to be on lookout.
Really that's why I posted this. I know there is a lot of Florida riders especially in my area. Better safe then sorry.
TXDirt
7/11/2017 6:51am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Maybe they were just shooting at him because he was sandbagging in the C class?
That was savage!!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Dude got shot at where I live.. thugs tried to jack his bike..

The Latest