Dude got shot at where I live.. thugs tried to jack his bike..

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2017 3:51 PM

Photo

|

7/9/2017 3:56 PM

That's insane

|

7/9/2017 3:57 PM

Kennyfinpowers wrote:

That's insane

I'm turning 21 in a month and I will be getting my CCL asap. Luckily we have a sheriff in our county that doesn't put up with any shit.

|

7/9/2017 4:05 PM

Kennyfinpowers wrote:

That's insane

logan_140 wrote:

I'm turning 21 in a month and I will be getting my CCL asap. Luckily we have a sheriff in our county that doesn't put up with any shit.

Can we speculate on who might have pulled a stunt like this?

|

7/9/2017 4:06 PM

Kennyfinpowers wrote:

That's insane

logan_140 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

Haha well I can tell you the area he was driving through wasn't the best part of town...

|

7/9/2017 4:06 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Haha well I can tell you the area he was driving through wasn't the best part of town...

Probably wheelie boys.. I've seen some dumbasses riding wheelies on stolen bikes over there.

|

7/9/2017 4:10 PM

They don't want 2 strokes they can't figure out how to mix the gas..

|

7/9/2017 4:10 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Probably wheelie boys.. I've seen some dumbasses riding wheelies on stolen bikes over there.

Damn. You said the forbidden.

|

7/9/2017 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 4:22 PM

Did he get a description ? Were they on foot or in a car ? To start shooting like that almost looks like road rage.

|

Ed Johnson

7/9/2017 4:13 PM

logan_140 wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

It's funny cause my friend who lives in Atlanta shared it and I was like.. oh just another day in Atlanta then I was reading and realized it was where I live.. insane

|

7/9/2017 4:14 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Did he get a description ? Were they on foot or in a car ? To start shooting like that almost looks like road rage.

I read in the comments and it said 4 African American males. Have to see if they release anything else

|

7/9/2017 4:14 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

It's funny cause my friend who lives in Atlanta shared it and I was like.. oh just another day in Atlanta then I was reading and realized it was where I live.. insane

Nothing left to steal in Atlanta.

|

7/9/2017 4:17 PM

You guys might want to check this out before you post anything more on here ermm

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Wheelie-Boys-Threads,1322686

|

7/9/2017 4:18 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Some of you just don't get it.

|

7/9/2017 4:19 PM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

You guys might want to check this out before you post anything more on here ermm

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Wheelie-Boys-Threads,1322686

My thoughts exactly...enough of the bike theft threads

|

7/9/2017 4:24 PM

Kennyfinpowers wrote:

That's insane

logan_140 wrote:

Just sent my application 20 days still nothing

|

A 350 is always the solution.
My favorite time of year is when the biblical rains come to Southern California

7/9/2017 4:35 PM

Kennyfinpowers wrote:

That's insane

logan_140 wrote:

MichaelAndrew93 wrote:

Just sent my application 20 days still nothing

It takes that long?? I think I can pre apply or something..

|

7/9/2017 4:55 PM

You seriously have to question the mentality of any person of ANY colour, who feels the need to unload 4 rounds, to steal a damn dirt bike.

|

7/9/2017 4:56 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

You seriously have to question the mentality of any person of ANY colour, who feels the need to unload 4 rounds, to steal a damn dirt bike.

I'd tell em to take the shit it's insured

|

7/9/2017 5:46 PM

And then all the snowflakes on this forum expect us to show compassion and humanity towards these thieves. Lol no thanks. Too bad the innocent man was unable to return fire.

|

7/9/2017 5:59 PM

305FC250 wrote:

And then all the snowflakes on this forum expect us to show compassion and humanity towards these thieves. Lol no thanks. Too bad the innocent man was unable to return fire.

Careful, the PC po po wont like that, they live in a utopian place with unicorns and rainbows.

|

7/9/2017 6:05 PM

305FC250 wrote:

My exact thought..

|

7/9/2017 6:07 PM

A thief is a thief black or white. I have my carry permit and would not shoot anyone over property, but if they point a gun at me I'll unload center mass.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

7/9/2017 6:12 PM

logan_140 wrote: Photo

Did they get arrested? you gotta be really dumb to do something like that in the day.

|

7/9/2017 6:13 PM

m1ke2001 wrote:

Did they get arrested? you gotta be really dumb to do something like that in the day.

I believe they are still looking for the 4 suspects.

|

7/9/2017 6:28 PM

m1ke2001 wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

I believe they are still looking for the 4 suspects.

Bike theifs piss me off so much, my garage got robbed twice. Took 4 bikes in total. Im a nice guy im not violent but if I hear an alarm and catch them in my garage what ever object i grab will be in at least 2 pieces by time im done beating them into bits.

|

7/9/2017 6:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 6:47 PM

m1ke2001 wrote:

You have to be really fucking stupid to do that no matter the time of day or night. Shooting at someone/vehicle to steal bikes is insane. One wrong shot and they're going in for murder. Are bikes worth someone's life? Absolutely not.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/9/2017 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 6:59 PM

Could've been tragic, thankfully the truck took the hit's. Damn shame this Country has turned into such a crime fest.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/9/2017 7:00 PM

Maybe they were just shooting at him because he was sandbagging in the C class?

|

7/9/2017 7:08 PM

Not sure what to say.... feel like something is missing.

|