Dude....Wacko Zach-O

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2018 2:05 PM

BobPA wrote:

If you’d bother to stop licking windows for 5 minutes you would realize he is only 28..

Zycki11 wrote:

That window licker calls it like it is. The only thing larger than ole Zacky Poo's illustrious 250 career are his eyebrows

BobPA wrote:

Man, the butthurt is strong with you. Sorry your life is in such shambles you let a professional athletes eyebrows dictate ...more

Haha, nah. In the end I really couldn't care less. My life is amazing, hot wife, bike paid off, car paid off. Money in the bank. All is good here..... In reality when you look at mx/sx careers, we are in a revolution of age. The "window" of retiring young at 27-28 is going by the wayside with better science in kinesiology. But it is a ton of fun watching all the feathers stand on everyones backs about this. Hook line sinker bro

|

2/18/2018 2:15 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Haha, nah. In the end I really couldn't care less. My life is amazing, hot wife, bike paid off, car paid off. Money in the ...more

If back pedaling were an Olympic sport, you’d be top step of the podium.....If you’re bragging about your life on the internet, odds are it ain’t that great.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

2/18/2018 2:16 PM

Isn't 28 like, pretty old, in this particular sport? How old is dunge? Trust me, I don't lose sleep over it. No butt hurt here. Just saying. Same with Mr. Snapchat. Even chizz.. they're all capable of competing on a 450.

|

2/18/2018 2:45 PM

BobPA wrote:

Man, the butthurt is strong with you. Sorry your life is in such shambles you let a professional athletes eyebrows dictate ...more

Zycki11 wrote:

Haha, nah. In the end I really couldn't care less. My life is amazing, hot wife, bike paid off, car paid off. Money in the ...more

BobPA wrote:

If back pedaling were an Olympic sport, you’d be top step of the podium.....If you’re bragging about your life on the ...more

Actully ole Bob Penny. I have zero reason to backpedal. Top of the Olympic step eh? Yeah man! I can see the stars and stripes now. Shit I may even cry like ole snack pack. But....I still don't give a shit, and yet again; just telling things as they are. Bragging is more like I have a better life than you. Now if you were a betting man, you'd lose your ass. But hey, doesn't matter either way.

|

2/18/2018 2:50 PM

don't know why he isn't on a 450? the guys nearly 30.
Same as MD on pro circuit.

Don't get me wrong, hes freaky fast! but c'mon.. cant be living your glory days in the lites class when racing kids nearly 10years younger

|

2/18/2018 2:51 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

If back pedaling were an Olympic sport, you’d be top step of the podium.....If you’re bragging about your life on the ...more

Zycki11 wrote:

Actully ole Bob Penny. I have zero reason to backpedal. Top of the Olympic step eh? Yeah man! I can see the stars and stripes ...more

You’ve got some awfully long winded responses for a bro who said he doesn’t care. Betting a man over the internet that you have a better life than him? C’mon man, you’re coming off as incredibly unhappy and pathetic.

|

2/18/2018 2:54 PM

Lol, yep horribly unhappy. You seem like the type to hangout with Marvin and his cats. Super pumped on life.

|

2/18/2018 2:55 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Lol, yep horribly unhappy. You seem like the type to hangout with Marvin and his cats. Super pumped on life.

Let's see your hot wife hot shot.. talk about it or be about it.

Also wouldn't mind seeing the paid off bike

|

2/18/2018 2:57 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

I am not sure if this is an insult or a compliment?

|

2/18/2018 2:59 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Yeah dude, lets post wife photos on the internet. Simply put, when I say I have a hot wife, it is not to brag or say I am better than anyone. It is me saying that either way Osbourne is going to be Osbourne, BobPA is going to be BobPA and everything will continue on as train stops for nobody. No use in crying over spilt milk.

|

2/18/2018 3:00 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

I am not sure if this is an insult or a compliment?

Does it really matter? I'm not much for drawn out internet bull shit so I retire from this fun.

|

2/18/2018 3:02 PM

Jesus, it's like a schoolyard in here.

|

2/18/2018 3:02 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Yeah dude, lets post wife photos on the internet. Simply put, when I say I have a hot wife, it is not to brag or say I am ...more

Let's see that bike though

|

2/18/2018 3:17 PM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Yeah dude, lets post wife photos on the internet. Simply put, when I say I have a hot wife, it is not to brag or say I am ...more

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

I am happy to oblige that one! Photo

Current status as suspension is sent sent to be redone and rebuild in progression
Photo

Photo

|

2/18/2018 3:19 PM

Oh fuck yeah. *thumbup*

|

2/18/2018 4:54 PM

early wrote:

9-0 stamp it

I would love to see this!

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

2/18/2018 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2018 5:14 PM

No way Zach goes 9-0. One of the PC guys is going to get him. My money is on Forkner. Marty is too soft to do it, and while Savatgy really should do it he only has 2 chances. Same with AC who also had some run-ins with Zacho last year. So yeah 3/4 of PC probably want to put Zach on the ground.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/18/2018 6:48 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Current status as suspension is sent sent to be redone and rebuild in progression
Photo

Photo

Sell your wife and invest in a pressure washer.

Unless you're the type that likes washing at a carwash to get a audience to talk riding pro.hot wife and paid off boat to.

|

2/18/2018 7:03 PM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Photo

Photo

hillbilly wrote:

Sell your wife and invest in a pressure washer.

Unless you're the type that likes washing at a carwash to get a audience to ...more

Ya got me pegged. No, I actually have a pressure washer for the lawn mower etc. But I don't like a filthy driveway or yard for that matter. I would rather spend the money and leave my things nice. Not a bad concept though, perhaps I can start a car was that serves coffee, beer, and whiskey.

|

2/18/2018 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2018 8:19 PM

Does he move up next year? its been a loooong 250 career.

|

2/18/2018 9:00 PM

I'm ok with older guys riding a 250 if they are not winning....someone like Phil Nicoletti (all though he's actually better on a 450 so I don't understand it)

I think what's weird about Zach at this point is it feels like a high school kid beating up on middle schoolers the way rides super aggressive and crashing guys and stuff at 28 years old....and older than Dungey.

It's awesome how much he improved last year, and I understand that maybe he didn't have the choice of racing a 450 next year, but I do know that if I competed against him I wouldn't put up with it.....I've tangled bars with guys at the local level that ride like that and on a couple occasions took myself down with the other guy. Not too smart on my part, but at least I felt like he wouldn't look at me as traction the next time.

|

2/18/2018 9:15 PM

JB 19 wrote:

I'm ok with older guys riding a 250 if they are not winning....someone like Phil Nicoletti (all though he's actually better on ...more

couldn't have said it better.

Im a fan of his riding style and praise his talent. but you cant praise a guy who is nearly older then most 450 guys.
to me its just trophy hunting

|