Dude....Wacko Zach-O

JayBraap19
2/18/2018 9:53am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2018 9:15pm
Watching him ride is so damn exciting. He brings SO much intensity and pushes so hard. Kind of like watching Plessinger when he’s on heater. His body positioning is so aggressive and he’s always charging.

I flipped on the race halfway through the 250 main and for THE FIRST TIME ALL SEASON, I was glued to the screen watching him. He makes a lot of guys seem like they’re just mailing it in.

Elbows up, chest forward, full on “attack position” over every obstacle, as opposed to the “floating” and over animated body scrubbing most guys do
|
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
2/18/2018 9:57am
He’s head and shoulders above his competition. He rides with all of the confidence in the world now. It’s a shame he had to stay down in the 250 class again. Especially now with the depleted 450 class.
early
Fantasy
2139th
2/18/2018 9:59am
9-0 stamp it
Zycki11
2/18/2018 10:13am
731chopper wrote:
He’s head and shoulders above his competition. He rides with all of the confidence in the world now. It’s a shame he had to stay down...
He’s head and shoulders above his competition. He rides with all of the confidence in the world now. It’s a shame he had to stay down in the 250 class again. Especially now with the depleted 450 class.
No shit he rode head and shoulders above, he was the only one that wasn't on the ground. Seriously, Ferrandis, Davalos both down in the first turn. Then the one guy who could challenge him Forkner was taken out by Zach with a cheeky pass.
philG
2/18/2018 10:21am
Guy is riding the feeder class and is older than the guys who won the big boy class and retired... he should win.

The Shop

Bultaco
2/18/2018 10:28am
philG wrote:
Guy is riding the feeder class and is older than the guys who won the big boy class and retired... he should win.
Age does not imply speed. If that were the case, I'd be the champ. And Rodger D would be even faster than I am. Oh wait, he already is. Smile
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
2/18/2018 10:42am
Zycki11 wrote:
No shit he rode head and shoulders above, he was the only one that wasn't on the ground. Seriously, Ferrandis, Davalos both down in the first...
No shit he rode head and shoulders above, he was the only one that wasn't on the ground. Seriously, Ferrandis, Davalos both down in the first turn. Then the one guy who could challenge him Forkner was taken out by Zach with a cheeky pass.
Easy there tiger, I’m a PC Kawi guy above anything else but Zach turned up the heat in the main.
Zycki11
2/18/2018 10:58am
Zycki11 wrote:
No shit he rode head and shoulders above, he was the only one that wasn't on the ground. Seriously, Ferrandis, Davalos both down in the first...
731chopper wrote:
Easy there tiger, I’m a PC Kawi guy above anything else but Zach turned up the heat in the main.
on who?
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
2/18/2018 11:04am
Zycki11 wrote:
731chopper wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
on who?
On everyone in the race... I get you’re upset about the IED going off in the start and him not getting collected in the carnage. I was pissed as well. It doesn’t change how well Zach rode in the main.
Zycki11
2/18/2018 11:14am
731chopper wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
on who?
731chopper wrote:
On everyone in the race... I get you’re upset about the IED going off in the start and him not getting collected in the carnage. I...
On everyone in the race... I get you’re upset about the IED going off in the start and him not getting collected in the carnage. I was pissed as well. It doesn’t change how well Zach rode in the main.
Lol that is pretty good. I am not taking away from his riding, clearly he is prepared and works hard and rides great. 450's are a snooze fest now with Bam Bam out and it sucks we really won't have a title fight for east coast
Motoxdoc
2/18/2018 11:20am
JayBraap19 wrote:
Watching him ride is so damn exciting. He brings SO much intensity and pushes so hard. Kind of like watching Plessinger when he’s on heater. His...
Watching him ride is so damn exciting. He brings SO much intensity and pushes so hard. Kind of like watching Plessinger when he’s on heater. His body positioning is so aggressive and he’s always charging.

I flipped on the race halfway through the 250 main and for THE FIRST TIME ALL SEASON, I was glued to the screen watching him. He makes a lot of guys seem like they’re just mailing it in.

Elbows up, chest forward, full on “attack position” over every obstacle, as opposed to the “floating” and over animated body scrubbing most guys do
He didn't make it look like Cantrell was "mailing it in" in the main!
pmshortt2
2/18/2018 11:31am
I’m excited to see what he brings to the 450 class next year. ZACH ATTACK!
Cashmore
2/18/2018 11:40am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2018 11:41am
731chopper wrote:
He’s head and shoulders above his competition. He rides with all of the confidence in the world now. It’s a shame he had to stay down...
Nvm someone already mentioned Davalos. Carry on lol
jake424k
Fantasy
3085th
2/18/2018 11:43am
Zycki11 wrote:
731chopper wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
on who?
Exactly @zycji11. I don't think it's too exciting watching the pre season championship favorite,30 year old 250 class vet with 10+ years of racing experience pass like 6 riders, only one of which even has any main event wins, while the top 2 qualifiers are out of the race. especially with the outstanding racing we have had pretty much all year
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
2/18/2018 11:44am
What a rider... He's the dignified successor of Jeff Ward.
hillbilly
2/18/2018 12:42pm
731chopper wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
on who?
jake424k wrote:
Exactly @zycji11. I don't think it's too exciting watching the pre season championship favorite,30 year old 250 class vet with 10+ years of racing experience pass...
Exactly @zycji11. I don't think it's too exciting watching the pre season championship favorite,30 year old 250 class vet with 10+ years of racing experience pass like 6 riders, only one of which even has any main event wins, while the top 2 qualifiers are out of the race. especially with the outstanding racing we have had pretty much all year
Pass the crackers and cheese?
Meister
2/18/2018 12:53pm
He should be where he's at with all those years on a 250.
JayBraap19
2/18/2018 12:58pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
He didn't make it look like Cantrell was "mailing it in" in the main!
My apologies, I should have clarified that I was referring to his aggressive riding style.

I’m not sure why, I just get excited watching him ride because to me it looks like he’s always pushing. “Style” is exactly that, so not everyone has the same, nor do you need to have any certain kind to be fast. I just like the way he rides.

It brings back memories of all the clinics I attended as an armature. Mike Healy and a young Tyla Rattray yelling at me to keep my elbows up and get my chest forward, or Donnie and Josh Hansen telling me to never sit down and always be in attack position. The kid just has some old school style I guess and I dig it.
BobPA
2/18/2018 1:01pm
Why do people care about a riders age?
c.h.a.o.s
2/18/2018 1:01pm
no suprise with the 30 yr old VET Osborne on top. East is going to be a SNOOZER until the East X West shootouts when Savatgy can get a stab at Osborne. Zach will be a similar story to Webb on a 450, hence why he's not making the jump.

JayBraap19
2/18/2018 1:10pm
BobPA wrote:
Why do people care about a riders age?
Because Vital. Because haters will always hate.
jake424k
Fantasy
3085th
2/18/2018 1:13pm
JayBraap19 wrote:
My apologies, I should have clarified that I was referring to his aggressive riding style. I’m not sure why, I just get excited watching him ride...
My apologies, I should have clarified that I was referring to his aggressive riding style.

I’m not sure why, I just get excited watching him ride because to me it looks like he’s always pushing. “Style” is exactly that, so not everyone has the same, nor do you need to have any certain kind to be fast. I just like the way he rides.

It brings back memories of all the clinics I attended as an armature. Mike Healy and a young Tyla Rattray yelling at me to keep my elbows up and get my chest forward, or Donnie and Josh Hansen telling me to never sit down and always be in attack position. The kid just has some old school style I guess and I dig it.
I see what you're saying, he is be really fun to watch because he's so aggressive on the bike. I get why husky made the choice to run him in the 250sfor Sx I'd just like to see him competing in a class of riders that can compete with him
JayBraap19
2/18/2018 1:17pm
jake424k wrote:
I see what you're saying, he is be really fun to watch because he's so aggressive on the bike. I get why husky made the choice...
I see what you're saying, he is be really fun to watch because he's so aggressive on the bike. I get why husky made the choice to run him in the 250sfor Sx I'd just like to see him competing in a class of riders that can compete with him
Oh for sure! When he bumps up to the SX class I hope he stays healthy enough to progress and mix it up with the top guys.
BobPA
2/18/2018 1:22pm
c.h.a.o.s wrote:
no suprise with the 30 yr old VET Osborne on top. East is going to be a SNOOZER until the East X West shootouts when Savatgy...
no suprise with the 30 yr old VET Osborne on top. East is going to be a SNOOZER until the East X West shootouts when Savatgy can get a stab at Osborne. Zach will be a similar story to Webb on a 450, hence why he's not making the jump.

If you’d bother to stop licking windows for 5 minutes you would realize he is only 28..
hillbilly
2/18/2018 1:30pm
If I was new to 250 I'd want somebody to race that would prepare me for 450.
2/18/2018 1:31pm
c.h.a.o.s wrote:
no suprise with the 30 yr old VET Osborne on top. East is going to be a SNOOZER until the East X West shootouts when Savatgy...

Ummm hate to break it to you but it's already been said that Osborne will be on a 450 outdoors.. but yeah he's "not making the jump".

Holy shit some people are ridiculous...
Zycki11
2/18/2018 1:39pm
c.h.a.o.s wrote:

BobPA wrote:
If you’d bother to stop licking windows for 5 minutes you would realize he is only 28..
That window licker calls it like it is. The only thing larger than ole Zacky Poo's illustrious 250 career are his eyebrows
hillbilly
2/18/2018 1:42pm
c.h.a.o.s wrote:

BobPA wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
That window licker calls it like it is. The only thing larger than ole Zacky Poo's illustrious 250 career are his eyebrows
He brings his stuff in a wheelbarrow.
BobPA
2/18/2018 1:55pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Man, the butthurt is strong with you. Sorry your life is in such shambles you let a professional athletes eyebrows dictate your mood.
Zycki11
2/18/2018 2:05pm
Zycki11 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Man, the butthurt is strong with you. Sorry your life is in such shambles you let a professional athletes eyebrows dictate your mood.
Haha, nah. In the end I really couldn't care less. My life is amazing, hot wife, bike paid off, car paid off. Money in the bank. All is good here..... In reality when you look at mx/sx careers, we are in a revolution of age. The "window" of retiring young at 27-28 is going by the wayside with better science in kinesiology. But it is a ton of fun watching all the feathers stand on everyones backs about this. Hook line sinker bro

Post a reply to: Dude....Wacko Zach-O

The Latest