Dubya World Vet

wisey
Fantasy
1457th
10/7/2019 1:45pm
I’m slow, please help🤣Same as last year, the schedule for us commons (Amateurs) is cornfusing.

Glen Helens site makes it look like each class has Moto 1 on Saturday to get gate pick for moto 2 on Sunday.

Dubya’s site says 2 separate days of racing. Sunday being called “championship” like last year.

So I think it’s the same as last year where each amateur class races have 2 motos each day. Two totally separate days of racing with 2 motos per class each day.

Can anyone here confirm?
|
Mr. Info
10/7/2019 2:01pm
The Amateur gate pick is from your overall from Saturday if you are riding both days.
The 40 and 50 pros have 2 motos Saturday as the first moto of the Vet Cup and all the other classes.
Day 2 is 30 pro plus 2nd Vet Cup moto and all the amateurs. Sunday is not scored from Saturday’s results just gate pick for the class you raced on Saturday for Sunday. Hope that helps.
500guy
10/7/2019 2:10pm
Mr. Info wrote:
The Amateur gate pick is from your overall from Saturday if you are riding both days. The 40 and 50 pros have 2 motos Saturday as...
The Amateur gate pick is from your overall from Saturday if you are riding both days.
The 40 and 50 pros have 2 motos Saturday as the first moto of the Vet Cup and all the other classes.
Day 2 is 30 pro plus 2nd Vet Cup moto and all the amateurs. Sunday is not scored from Saturday’s results just gate pick for the class you raced on Saturday for Sunday. Hope that helps.
Lets simplify

Amateurs Saturday 2 moto's , Sunday 2 moto's, Saturday counts towards gate pick for Sunday, Completely different race days.

Correct me if I'm wrong
FortyHat
10/7/2019 2:36pm
500guy wrote:
Lets simplify

Amateurs Saturday 2 moto's , Sunday 2 moto's, Saturday counts towards gate pick for Sunday, Completely different race days.

Correct me if I'm wrong
That's correct. I emailed Lori @ GH in August and she said:

"You are correct it is two separate days of racing Saturday is considered the warm-up day– The main day is Sunday if you want to be World Vet Champion in what class you are riding in."

She also said they are giving out trophies for both days, for whatever that is worth.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
10/7/2019 2:46pm
500guy wrote:
Lets simplify

Correct me if I'm wrong
FortyHat wrote:
That's correct. I emailed Lori @ GH in August and she said: [i]"You are correct it is two separate days of racing Saturday is considered the...
That's correct. I emailed Lori @ GH in August and she said:

"You are correct it is two separate days of racing Saturday is considered the warm-up day– The main day is Sunday if you want to be World Vet Champion in what class you are riding in."

She also said they are giving out trophies for both days, for whatever that is worth.
Every year I've done it, that's how it was.

Saturday was a little more chill(2 motos) and a little less busy.

Sunday was, "The Big Day"(2 motos)!

The Shop

10/7/2019 2:48pm
You are correct. Although we will be giving out trophies on both days, the trophies will be completely different. Saturday's trophies will be a basic trophy with Sunday's trophies being much more significant as the "World Vet Championship" trophies. We will be posting a picture of the championship trophies in the near future.

Post a reply to: Dubya World Vet

The Latest