Dubya Vet Worlds

Mr. Info
Edited Date/Time 11/9/2020 9:05am
Thank you all who came to race, watch and vend at this years event. With the rain it complicated things a little bit and with Covid it complicated things even more. Yes we had a few Euro's who are living here and even some teams from Mexico but we lost the majority of the Europeans and the Aussies and South Africans and all of Asia and South America and a lot of others not able to travel due to all sorts of reasons. But we tried to make it as normal as possible.
Prayers go out the Chris Ow and his family. Its not easy to forget any rider lost and we will not forget Chris.
God Bless to all of you and I hope and prayed everyone made it home safe.
Hope we see you all next year and the Dubya World Vets and maybe we will all be in a better place then what we have had to deal with in 2020.
|
BMc914
11/9/2020 9:05am
Mr Info. Why are there so many DNF's in all the classes? If they were lapped was there result a DNF. Looks weird.

The Shop

Mr. Info
11/9/2020 9:33am
I don't know about the scoring. I do know some riders did not ride their 2nd moto on Saturday and did not return on Sunday do to the weather. I also was told some riders did not finish due to the conditions both Saturday and Sunday. I talked to a few guys and they said clutch and water in the electrics seemed to be the biggest cause for not finishing. Bet info I can give you.
Mr. Info
11/9/2020 9:36am
I can also add that the weather conditions were very hard on bikes and I can understand their thoughts about putting their bike through it. Bikes are not cheap and neither are parts to replace after the rain and mud and sand. Chains and sprockets and bearings. Those that rode are the diehard MX racers like when we were growing up.
moto67e
Fantasy
2724th
11/9/2020 5:46pm
BMc914 wrote:
Mr Info. Why are there so many DNF's in all the classes? If they were lapped was there result a DNF. Looks weird.
I signed up for the race months ago and didn't end up going because I didn't want to destroy my bike in the mud costing my a bunch of time and money. So I have 4 DNF's in 50 int class.
ktm300hater
11/9/2020 6:06pm
Mr. Info wrote:
I can also add that the weather conditions were very hard on bikes and I can understand their thoughts about putting their bike through it. Bikes...
I can also add that the weather conditions were very hard on bikes and I can understand their thoughts about putting their bike through it. Bikes are not cheap and neither are parts to replace after the rain and mud and sand. Chains and sprockets and bearings. Those that rode are the diehard MX racers like when we were growing up.
I raced all my motos in both my classes. I even won my last moto in 45c and slid up the finish and almost hit the flagger 😂. I went back and told him sorry for scaring the crap out of him.
11/10/2020 1:19pm
Would anyone have any pics of Kurt Nicoll at all please from the racing?.

Thanks.

Post a reply to: Dubya Vet Worlds

The Latest