Dubach Racing (NOT out of business) resolved >>>

Ozy
Finally got a call back from Dubach racing this past week and got the parts I was looking for.

So here's what I learned: Dubach racing as a company is undergoing a top down restructuring. I spoke on the phone with the new Manager and he told me they moved to a new location and their information system is still down while they build out the new warehouse.

The new manager has his head in the game and I expect sometime in early 2022 they should be running at a high level again

|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
11/21/2021 3:08pm
Good to hear. The exhaust game has been slowly shrinking down on brands the past decade, good to see them taking another strong swing at it.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
11/21/2021 6:40pm
ML512 wrote:
Good to hear. The exhaust game has been slowly shrinking down on brands the past decade, good to see them taking another strong swing at it.
See my last post in the original thread. Moving shop, shop fitting..they are expanding and recruiting more staff.

Onward and forward to them.
Spudnut
11/21/2021 7:00pm
Gonna get me a sweet drd pipe on my yammy
11/21/2021 7:29pm
Spudnut wrote:
Gonna get me a sweet drd pipe on my yammy
I got the drd slip on for my kx450 for the sound, much better sound than stock IMO

The Shop

11/21/2021 8:14pm
Ozy wrote:
Finally got a call back from Dubach racing this past week and got the parts I was looking for. So here's what I learned: Dubach racing...
Finally got a call back from Dubach racing this past week and got the parts I was looking for.

So here's what I learned: Dubach racing as a company is undergoing a top down restructuring. I spoke on the phone with the new Manager and he told me they moved to a new location and their information system is still down while they build out the new warehouse.

The new manager has his head in the game and I expect sometime in early 2022 they should be running at a high level again

Maybe delete the thread where you used social media to shit on him.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
11/21/2021 8:33pm
Ozy wrote:
Finally got a call back from Dubach racing this past week and got the parts I was looking for. So here's what I learned: Dubach racing...

From the other thread....Jehel explained very nicely what going down over at DRD.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you so much for the heads up and the kind words to Doug.  We value all of our customers and fans.

We are aware of the situation, however, this guy with the re-pack issue seem to elevate.  We cannot make any excuses and have to live with these forums.  Not our excuse, but we have been busy moving the DRD business for a while now. All systems were down and unfortunately rumors have escalated.  Our intent is to grow the business and add staff, reason for the move.  We want to be a strong player in the market and unfortunately we have to go backwards to go forward.

We sincerely appreciate you reaching out and please look out for us in 2022!  We have alot in the plans!

Regards,

The Drd Team

Ozy, is your pipe packed yet?
tobz
11/22/2021 4:24am
Live n learn for the DRD team. All it would have taken was a simple pop up banner on their website, an auto-reply to their emails and voicemail on their incoming communications explaining the move.

Of course people will jump to conclusions if the company seemingly stops operating for weeks on end.

Post a reply to: Dubach Racing (NOT out of business) resolved >>>

The Latest