Drugs in MX

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
11/21/2013 1:11am Edited Date/Time 11/23/2013 12:28pm
Well someone finally asked the question to Aldon Baker in an interview that is currently playing on TV in Australia about drugs in MX.

Brendan Bell from MXTV asked Aldon the question on tonight's show.

MXTV usually upload each segment onto their YouTube page in the following days.

As soon as it is up I will post the link,

Great question and great answer.

A link to the YouTube Channel below if you want to keep an eye on it yourself waiting for it to come out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mxtvshow
|
JB 19
11/21/2013 1:14am
? Want to fill us in?
kongols
11/21/2013 1:19am
JB 19 wrote:
? Want to fill us in?
Aldon said they are all stoned out of their minds. It`s legal in Colorado.LaughingWhistlingWinkCool

The Shop

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
11/21/2013 1:22am Edited Date/Time 11/21/2013 1:23am
I would JB, but it will be online in the next day or so, probably should have waited for it to be uploaded before I posted Smile

I think it is a pretty interesting topic in the sport.

Baker pretty much said drugs in MX are pretty much a waste of time, partly due to the fact that the races are only 40 minutes long. He also said he is one of the people pushing for more testing and it sucks that his name gets dragged into the topic every time it is mentioned.

Thought it was great that he put himself out there and answered the question, trying to find out now when it will be uploaded.

MXant15, Cool Picture Mate, that your mum or your missus? Smile
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
11/21/2013 1:35am
Will have to wait a few days, will be uploaded early next week,

Feel free to delete the thread and I can re post when the video becomes available. Though a drugs in MX topic has to be better than another Euro V America thread right???

Maybe we could turn this into both a Euro V America topic that leads into a 2 v 4 stroke topic to keep the off season flowing.
JB 19
11/21/2013 4:51am
JB 19 wrote:
? Want to fill us in?
kongols wrote:
Aldon said they are all stoned out of their minds. It`s legal in Colorado.LaughingWhistlingWinkCool
Damn MX Sports drug ring.
newmann
11/21/2013 5:58am
Damn 4 strokes.
bobby397
11/21/2013 6:01am
JB 19 wrote:
? Want to fill us in?
kongols wrote:
JB 19 wrote:
Damn MX Sports drug ring.
Haha, according to Tony Alessi..... He is gonna bring it down
11/21/2013 6:57am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Well someone finally asked the question to Aldon Baker in an interview that is currently playing on TV in Australia about drugs in MX. Brendan Bell...
Well someone finally asked the question to Aldon Baker in an interview that is currently playing on TV in Australia about drugs in MX.

A link to the YouTube Channel below if you want to keep an eye on it yourself waiting for it to come out.

I still can't work out why the top yanks don't want to race in Holland..........
11/21/2013 7:08am
He probably isn't giving them HGH. If I was to guess the reason why he is successful I would say that it is because he is an excellent personal trainer and let's face it. He is teachnig a bunch of hillbilly home schooled motocrossers how to train and practice effectively.
Outsider
11/21/2013 7:10am
I wonder what drug RV takes to make him pass 3-4 guys on the first lap? I want some!
Socket946
11/21/2013 7:15am
HGH and steroids were never, ever about enhancing performance on the field, or bike.

They're 100% amazingly effective at reducing injury time. Oh, sprained ankle? Do a cycle, and you're better in 2 weeks instead of 4-6.

How about Adrian Peterson coming back from his blown out knee? Came back 3-4 months early, and had the best season of his career.

The bio-passport is supposed to stop a lot of this, so for non union sports, it should be put in place. The unionized sports try to cover up cheating.
11/21/2013 7:16am
Sounds like the guy who accuses his girl of cheating when he himself is cheating.

No one is being fooled Mx is too small everyone knows everything that is going on all the time.

A
Socket946
11/21/2013 7:17am Edited Date/Time 11/21/2013 7:19am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Well someone finally asked the question to Aldon Baker in an interview that is currently playing on TV in Australia about drugs in MX. Brendan Bell...

I still can't work out why the top yanks don't want to race in Holland..........
They do race there, though.

If I remember correctly, Colin Edwards, Nicky Hayden (whom Aldon has worked with), Ben Spies, PJ Jacobson, Josh Hayes...I could go on for awhile, all have ridden in Holland.

Edit: And while your home-body Casey Stoner had a "mysterious" issue with fatigue, and had to quit for half a season. Heavy rumours were that he wasn't able to cycle anymore because of the bio-passport.
Socket946
11/21/2013 7:20am
Sounds like the guy who accuses his girl of cheating when he himself is cheating. No one is being fooled Mx is too small everyone knows...
Sounds like the guy who accuses his girl of cheating when he himself is cheating.

No one is being fooled Mx is too small everyone knows everything that is going on all the time.

A
Ever wonder why Tiger woods, Kobe bryant, and other VERY high paid athletes go to Germany for "rehab".....
11/21/2013 7:23am
Sounds like the guy who accuses his girl of cheating when he himself is cheating. No one is being fooled Mx is too small everyone knows...

A
Socket946 wrote:
Ever wonder why Tiger woods, Kobe bryant, and other VERY high paid athletes go to Germany for "rehab".....
They have the best absinthe?
11/21/2013 7:25am
aaryn #234 wrote:

Socket946 wrote:
They do race there, though. If I remember correctly, Colin Edwards, Nicky Hayden (whom Aldon has worked with), Ben Spies, PJ Jacobson, Josh Hayes...I could go...
They do race there, though.

If I remember correctly, Colin Edwards, Nicky Hayden (whom Aldon has worked with), Ben Spies, PJ Jacobson, Josh Hayes...I could go on for awhile, all have ridden in Holland.

Edit: And while your home-body Casey Stoner had a "mysterious" issue with fatigue, and had to quit for half a season. Heavy rumours were that he wasn't able to cycle anymore because of the bio-passport.
I was talking Amsterdam coffee shops. It was a joke...............
LocDawg
11/21/2013 7:30am

A
Socket946 wrote:
how exactly does tiger woods benefit from PEDS?
Outsider
11/21/2013 7:31am
Outsider wrote:
I wonder what drug RV takes to make him pass 3-4 guys on the first lap? I want some!
That would be speed...
Good one! Laughing
Socket946
11/21/2013 7:35am
LocDawg wrote:
Locdawg, It's all about getting back from injury quicker.

You're hurt? Do a cycle, and your downtime is cut in 1/2, or by a 1/4. In a sport where you're a millionaire if you just make the CUT....it's cheap insurance.

Make no mistake, in "those" sports, it's ALLLLLLL about the $$$$$$.
LocDawg
11/21/2013 7:37am
LocDawg wrote:
Socket946 wrote:
Locdawg, It's all about getting back from injury quicker. You're hurt? Do a cycle, and your downtime is cut in 1/2, or by a 1/4. In...
Locdawg, It's all about getting back from injury quicker.

You're hurt? Do a cycle, and your downtime is cut in 1/2, or by a 1/4. In a sport where you're a millionaire if you just make the CUT....it's cheap insurance.

Make no mistake, in "those" sports, it's ALLLLLLL about the $$$$$$.
yeah i get that but how often is Tiger hurt?? I dont follow golf so..

I cna see the adrian peterson thing..football is a rough sport ..

I dont get how PED's wont help in MX...."its only 40 minutes"

yeah, only 40 minutes of the most intense physical activity in the world!
Socket946
11/21/2013 7:43am
LocDawg wrote:
yeah i get that but how often is Tiger hurt?? I dont follow golf so.. I cna see the adrian peterson thing..football is a rough sport...
yeah i get that but how often is Tiger hurt?? I dont follow golf so..

I cna see the adrian peterson thing..football is a rough sport ..

I dont get how PED's wont help in MX...."its only 40 minutes"

yeah, only 40 minutes of the most intense physical activity in the world!
He's (Tiger) had a nagging knee injury for the last several years. Golf, with the twist when swinging is a very minute sport. A slight miscue on the T can mean hundreds of feet down on the green. A strained muscle, or weak knee can be very detrimental to your swing.

Think of it like trying to shift your bike with a broken foot, yea, it can work, but it's not going to work the best, and missing a shift can be painful.

PED's in MX do work; again, not for on track performance per se, more so for injury and muscle recovery. Think of it as, you usually fatigue the 2nd moto....on PED's, your strength doesn't go up, but it doesn't fade.
Camp332
11/21/2013 7:44am
Bro's... do you even realize the ripped and tanness going on right now in New Jersey? R&T Bro, R... &... T
Flatliner
11/21/2013 7:46am
As long as sport exists in any form, someone will be taking something. Many, many weekend warrior hockey players, or baseball players or gym goers for that matter take things.
had2comment
11/21/2013 7:56am Edited Date/Time 11/21/2013 8:00am

A
Socket946 wrote:
As much as I agree with what you are saying. I don't agree with your last comment. They go to Germany for Regenokine injections and stem cell. The US is slowly bringing it here. It's a form of stem cell and protein extraction and injection. Since part of the US is slightly behind in this technology a lot of US athletes have ventured over to help with any issues they might have. This helps with the underlying issue but it doesn't help with the rest of the recovery. That's when PED's come into effect. PS, I can't believe at how much Aldon's comment is a joke. MX is only 40 minutes, PED's would not help. Training is an every day lifestyle.
Trav138
11/21/2013 7:57am
Outsider wrote:
That would be speed...
Adderall the wonder drug haha joking but it seems to be prevalent in baseball and football.
Socket946
11/21/2013 7:59am
Where is the line drawn, though?

Athletes have been taking localized cortisone injections for YEARS to ease pain and swelling on a hurt portion of their body.

How many athletes go in at half time and get the needle?

Post a reply to: Drugs in MX

The Latest