Drop-offs: Update

RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
7/11/2010 6:13pm Edited Date/Time 7/11/2010 6:15pm
DC wrote:
First of all, thanks to all of the guys here and who emailed me on making sure we don't have any more problems with drop-offs moving...
First of all, thanks to all of the guys here and who emailed me on making sure we don't have any more problems with drop-offs moving forward. I got some really good suggestions, and here's where we're headed.

- We will be using smaller banners (likely after Millville because the track is already built) so the jumps are not as big.

- Secondly we are going to work on changing the angle from 90 degrees to something like 75 just in case someone does roll it, we just need to make sure it holds.

- And we have made warning signs like you see with construction in the middle of the track to put out after each moto that reminds track personnel they are there (as we saw with Doc, anyone can forget).

- We will also continue to wave a green flag on sighting laps and first laps or practice to remind riders that they are there.

Thanks for the (mostly) constructive criticism. Next week's topic?Figure-8 tracks and circles-o-fire... Just kidding.

DC
MX Sports

The Shop

Post a reply to: Drop-offs: Update

The Latest