Dream bike winner... IS

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2018 3:23 PM

Joe snell congratulations

|

7/20/2018 3:40 PM

For real? If so, holy shit!....is Joe a happy man or what?

|

7/20/2018 3:41 PM

Got an email. Joe Snell is the winner.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2018 3:42 PM

Damn!

congrats to Joe.

|

7/20/2018 3:46 PM

somewhere Snoe Jell is kicking his dog

|

7/20/2018 3:46 PM

Awesome congrats man! Send pics when it gets dirty!

|

It aint nothing but a little bit of this and a little bit of Braaaap!!!

7/20/2018 3:54 PM

You helmet testing today Joe ? whistling

|

7/20/2018 4:03 PM

Congrats, Joe!

|

7/20/2018 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 4:19 PM

I will accept your old bike, Joe, if you need to balance your karma.

Edit: damn, there is a Joe Snell that rides moto in the same town as me. So maybe I will be lucky enough to get the doors blown off my 125 at Airway MXP. Good enough for me haha.

|

7/20/2018 5:49 PM

I hate Joe Snellsilly

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/20/2018 5:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 5:53 PM

GouldRacing25 wrote:

You misspelled my name....Anyways, I'm a big enough person to realize mistakes happen and will let bygones be bygones.... cool ....when do i pick up my new bike?

|

7/26/2018 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 8:34 AM

GouldRacing25 wrote:

1983YZ125 wrote:

You misspelled my name....Anyways, I'm a big enough person to realize mistakes happen and will let bygones be bygones.... cool ....when do i pick up my new bike?

Did you get any information about getting the bike? Just wondering about logistics... Pretty cool man, congrats!

|

7/26/2018 8:41 AM

kNewc wrote:

Did you get any information about getting the bike? Just wondering about logistics... Pretty cool man, congrats!

Are you serious????

|

7/26/2018 8:43 AM

1983YZ125 wrote:

kNewc wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

Are you serious????

What? Just wondering if he got any word from them or if he has received the bike yet. I would assume he would say "yea they called me last week and are shipping it to me this Satruday". No biggie... Not sure how it was read by you, but hopefully I cleared up everything lol

|

7/26/2018 9:11 AM

So i didnt win?whistling

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

7/26/2018 9:50 AM

kNewc wrote:

What? Just wondering if he got any word from them or if he has received the bike yet. I would assume he would say "yea they called me last week and are shipping it to me this Satruday". No biggie... Not sure how it was read by you, but hopefully I cleared up everything lol

You can't tell he is joking and not the person who actually won the bike? lol

|

7/26/2018 10:01 AM

Electro21 wrote:

Are you serious????

kNewc wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

I'm laughing so hard right now.

|

7/26/2018 10:07 AM

kNewc wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

I also won the bike

|

7/26/2018 10:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 12:14 PM

kNewc wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

God damn I didn't even think about it....over my head man lol whistling lmao idiot of the day... isn't the first time (even today on this site).

|

7/26/2018 10:24 AM

Photo
|

7/26/2018 10:29 AM

Congratz !

|

7/26/2018 9:54 PM

Electro21 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

kNewc wrote:

God damn I didn't even think about it....over my head man lol whistling lmao idiot of the day... isn't the first time (even today on this site).

Haha. Thank you- i got a real kick out of reading through this thread. The tension when trying to figure out if you were serious or not was almost unbearable for a minute...

Btw, it says a lot that you’re able to laugh at the situation and make self-deprecating jokes rather than try to play it off. Suggests you’re not really an idiot but rather someone who merely misread some sarcasm being thrown down on an Internet forum. i.e. could and probably has happened to everyone on this board at one point of another myself included so don’t be too hard on yourself:

|

7/26/2018 10:28 PM

I know I have done the same thing before. Lol

|