Dr just diagnosed me with Mookie Fever

drok577
Fantasy
383rd
I remember when he came on the scene in 2011, his first heat race we started up front and was wickedly fast all over the place I thought to myself "yep, thats a Stewart"
Anyways hes looking awesome, always been a fan and am looking forward to seeing him at his truest potential
|
kage173
1/8/2022 5:01pm
Yeah buddy. Those dreads are flying 👍
philG
1/8/2022 5:15pm
Yeah it usually goes away after 2 rounds.
lumpy790
1/8/2022 5:26pm
Mookie looked really good in timed practice and I think he has even more to show us in the whoops.

The Shop

Chippy
1/8/2022 5:30pm
I'm stoked to see Mookie with a factory ride! Let's see some podiums from him
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
1/8/2022 5:58pm
drok577 wrote:
I remember when he came on the scene in 2011, his first heat race we started up front and was wickedly fast all over the place...
I remember when he came on the scene in 2011, his first heat race we started up front and was wickedly fast all over the place I thought to myself "yep, thats a Stewart"
Anyways hes looking awesome, always been a fan and am looking forward to seeing him at his truest potential
Can someone just enlighten me to why you would downvote this post? It’s positive, eludes to a great season, another rider in the mix. Are y’alls wife’s making you go to bed early or something?
Ted722
1/8/2022 6:19pm
philG wrote:
Yeah it usually goes away after 2 rounds.
Agreed, but nothing "usual" in the Mookie program this year. We all know he's got the skills and arguably has the best trainer and motorcycle this year. Late bloomer Mookie is going to bring the fever all season long
ClappedOut
1/8/2022 6:26pm
drok577 wrote:
I remember when he came on the scene in 2011, his first heat race we started up front and was wickedly fast all over the place...
bigk218 wrote:
Can someone just enlighten me to why you would downvote this post? It’s positive, eludes to a great season, another rider in the mix. Are y’alls...
Can someone just enlighten me to why you would downvote this post? It’s positive, eludes to a great season, another rider in the mix. Are y’alls wife’s making you go to bed early or something?
Simple. People are morons and all some know is hate...
1/8/2022 6:27pm
bigk218 wrote:
Can someone just enlighten me to why you would downvote this post? It’s positive, eludes to a great season, another rider in the mix. Are y’alls...
Some people just have hatred in their hearts, can't change them.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/9/2022 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2022 7:06pm
drok577 wrote:
bigk218 wrote:
I think the down votes are for the OP and his bandwagon not so much about Stewart. I like Stewart and hoped now that he looks lean and mean that he would be mixing it up for some podium's and other than his qualifying time he was kind of a underwhelming. I had higher expectations, but it was only round 1 so he should get in the groove pretty quick.
CPR
1/9/2022 7:45pm
drok577 wrote:
bigk218 wrote:
I love watching Malcom ride and am hoping he can live up to the hype, but I down voted it because the ‘Mookie fever’ thing has been done to death. It was funny a few years ago, now it just makes me cringe similar to the ‘Webb wagon’.
Sully
1/9/2022 7:50pm
drok577 wrote:
bigk218 wrote:
CPR wrote:
I love watching Malcom ride and am hoping he can live up to the hype, but I down voted it because the ‘Mookie fever’ thing has...
I love watching Malcom ride and am hoping he can live up to the hype, but I down voted it because the ‘Mookie fever’ thing has been done to death. It was funny a few years ago, now it just makes me cringe similar to the ‘Webb wagon’.
So you're saying you're more of a "Dylan Danger Zone" kinda guy?
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2551st
1/9/2022 8:02pm
I’ve been living with chronic Mookie fever for a few years.

One thing I noticed last night is he doesn’t look use to himself quite yet. He’s got a different body type and his riding style has changed. That was his first actual race on that bike and he seemed to have trouble reconciling his new physique, riding style and new bike. His bike looked to be the worst setup bike on the night and he was nowhere near as graceful as he’s been in the past. I think after a few rounds we’ll see some improvement as he and his team figure out how to set up the bike.
Motoxdoc
1/9/2022 8:15pm
A clinical condition often mistaken for the differential diagnosis of the common Supercross fever. The differences with Mookie fever are that the signs and symptoms tend to peek noticeably whenever he is on the track.
CPR
1/9/2022 10:17pm
bigk218 wrote:
CPR wrote:
I love watching Malcom ride and am hoping he can live up to the hype, but I down voted it because the ‘Mookie fever’ thing has...
Sully wrote:
So you're saying you're more of a "Dylan Danger Zone" kinda guy?
🤣 not that one either 👍

Post a reply to: Dr just diagnosed me with Mookie Fever

The Latest