Down votes

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2019 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 1:44 PM

Yes, recently I saw the other thread on down votes, but as the search engine is crap I will start another one.

So, I recently started a fantastic topic on.........some crap. Anyway.

I received down votes, what was that about,

Btw, the off season sucks.
It needs to be altered, i was not sure if it was thumbs down because they did not agree, or thumbs down cause I wrote a fuck whit comment.

How can I tell the difference, I can only assume they were the later,

What we really need is a third, the " bird ", that way with all the different cultures on here we can understand what you are really trying to say.

Thumbs

View Results

|

10/18/2019 2:40 PM

I would just like to see who the people are just like the thumbs up. Lots of down votes are just random anyways.

|

10/18/2019 2:41 PM

Looking for the bird button right now....

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

10/18/2019 2:43 PM

Sometimes I think the downvote means “my panties are in a wad, and I’m gonna go all Nancy Kerrigan on your ass”

|

10/18/2019 2:45 PM

The ability to publicly like/dislike posts is dumb, imo.

|

10/18/2019 2:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 2:56 PM

Blue flag wrote:

Sometimes I think the downvote means “my panties are in a wad, and I’m gonna go all Nancy Kerrigan on your ass”

I rest my case, Nancy girl.

|

10/18/2019 2:56 PM

byke wrote:

The ability to publicly like/dislike posts is dumb, imo.

Welcome to 2019...vtard.

|

10/18/2019 3:01 PM

Blue flag wrote:

Sometimes I think the downvote means “my panties are in a wad, and I’m gonna go all Nancy Kerrigan on your ass”

Blue flag wrote:

I rest my case, Nancy girl.

Is Nancy the new Postal?

|

10/18/2019 3:05 PM

So, from what I can see so far on the voting, we do need a change, Get rid of the down vote and replace it with a emoji of a penis, " your a cock head "

|

10/18/2019 3:10 PM

Blue flag wrote:

Sometimes I think the downvote means “my panties are in a wad, and I’m gonna go all Nancy Kerrigan on your ass”

You mean Tonya Harding?

|

10/18/2019 3:11 PM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

So, from what I can see so far on the voting, we do need a change, Get rid of the down vote and replace it with a emoji of a penis, " your a cock head "

I would say it's "you're", but maybe "your" actually is more fitting for those that use it...?

|

10/18/2019 3:19 PM

Thumbs up = I agree
Thumb down = I disagree
If your skin is not thick enough and an thumbs down offends you then go have a good cry and stop posting.

|

10/18/2019 3:25 PM

It's not about thick skin, it's about simply stating your case with words. As in, you may have a simple thought, but there's usually quite a lot behind it, things that have informed your position, experiences that support your position, but nobody's going to take the time to write out a thousand words, they just type the quick and easy version. There's also inflection that's almost completely lost in text. I'd bet that like/dislike changes quite a bit if people weren't lazy and actually took a minute to talk about it.

|

10/18/2019 3:35 PM

Sometimes I thumbs down posts just because I know it bothers them. Its just a dumb fucking icon who cares.

|

10/18/2019 3:43 PM

Love how every comment on this topic had a thumbs down. Everyone sucks!! Ha

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

10/18/2019 4:40 PM

Down Votes
Are a badge of honor at VitalMX.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

10/18/2019 4:45 PM

Blue flag wrote:

Sometimes I think the downvote means “my panties are in a wad, and I’m gonna go all Nancy Kerrigan on your ass”

Considering it was Tonya Harding who had Nancy Kerrigan knee caped not the other way around, you deserve the down votes. Get your assaults straight dammit.

|

Ed Johnson

10/18/2019 4:45 PM

Thumbs up, thumbs down, who gives a shit? Quit being pussy's. You're chatting with random dudes on the internet.

|

10/18/2019 5:04 PM

Gave u an thumbs up, so you're able to sleep.

|

10/18/2019 5:04 PM

I like motocross

|

10/18/2019 5:14 PM

Threads usually go there when they're shit.

|

10/18/2019 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 5:28 PM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Yes, recently I saw the other thread on down votes, but as the search engine is crap I will start another one.

So, I recently started a fantastic topic on.........some crap. Anyway.

I received down votes, what was that about,

Btw, the off season sucks.
It needs to be altered, i was not sure if it was thumbs down because they did not agree, or thumbs down cause I wrote a fuck whit comment.

How can I tell the difference, I can only assume they were the later,

What we really need is a third, the " bird ", that way with all the different cultures on here we can understand what you are really trying to say.

You think ripping into JBone is "Fantastic" ?

You Aussies are mostly nice dudes, so be nice. Picking on a individual is never a good thing.

Down votes are a pain in the arse, I know the feeling but sometimes it is a wake up call, for when you are being a dick.

Anyways, we move on mate.

|

10/18/2019 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 5:38 PM

I always laugh at the people claiming "I don't care about the downvotes, I just NEED TO KNOW who downvoted me" because they want to hold a grudge or seek that person out or something.

They could all be anonymous for all I care. I don't care if someone was able to see me thumbs down their post. I really don't care who does what but the feature is nice for quick and easy agreements/disagreements or 'thanks' or 'shut up' depending on the context.

|

10/18/2019 6:04 PM

neverwas wrote:

Thumbs up = I agree
Thumb down = I disagree
If your skin is not thick enough and an thumbs down offends you then go have a good cry and stop posting.

For real. It’s a fucking dislike button. Who the hell cares

|

10/18/2019 6:08 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I always laugh at the people claiming "I don't care about the downvotes, I just NEED TO KNOW who downvoted me" because they want to hold a grudge or seek that person out or something.

They could all be anonymous for all I care. I don't care if someone was able to see me thumbs down their post. I really don't care who does what but the feature is nice for quick and easy agreements/disagreements or 'thanks' or 'shut up' depending on the context.

I like all the people downvoting posts like these thinking “yeah, how do you like it?!” when you obviously don’t give a shit about it, lol

I agree though, if people could see who’s downvoting, some will probably get butthurt and carry a grudge when you go to post other shit. This isn’t reddit, you don’t have a running tally of your imaginary internet points... it just doesn’t matter. Why do people care?

|

10/18/2019 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 6:12 PM

?
|

10/18/2019 7:08 PM

I think its perfectly fine as is. We dont need more detail just a basic indicator of the concensus.

If you want to quickly use up or down, its easy. You want to voice your Vitardness, then break out the virtual keyboard and post

|

2013 CRF450R Factory Connection revalve, All stock.

10/18/2019 8:20 PM


|

10/18/2019 8:36 PM

Down votes make me feel bad. They should be outlawed!

|

10/18/2019 8:41 PM

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

|