Doug Henry to start brewery on his farm

Kenny Lingus
I went over to RacerX to find some recommendations on underwear and they had a "Where are they now?" feature on Doug. It was mostly about the cross country bike ride he, David Bailey, Mickey Diamond and Jeff Ward are doing. At the very end he talks about being in the process of starting a brewery on his farm. So cool. Always been a huge fan of Doug and will be going to his brewery when it is opened.
|
Jmicmoto13
3/30/2017 11:11am
I went over to RacerX to find some recommendations on underwear and they had a "Where are they now?" feature on Doug. It was mostly about...
I went over to RacerX to find some recommendations on underwear and they had a "Where are they now?" feature on Doug. It was mostly about the cross country bike ride he, David Bailey, Mickey Diamond and Jeff Ward are doing. At the very end he talks about being in the process of starting a brewery on his farm. So cool. Always been a huge fan of Doug and will be going to his brewery when it is opened.
You ever get your underwear questions answered?
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/30/2017 12:46pm
I don't know much about Doug Henry or beer, but I do know that Racer X is a great place to go for underwear recommendations.

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
3/30/2017 2:58pm
Maybe Doug's involvement will make beer more expensive, complex, temperamental and cause more injuries then what we had before.

Tongue
hvaughn88
3/30/2017 3:10pm
Falcon wrote:
Maybe Doug's involvement will make beer more expensive, complex, temperamental and cause more injuries then what we had before.

Tongue
Hahaha, I see what you did there
Kenny Lingus
3/30/2017 4:05pm
I knew I should've left out the underwear joke. You guys get sidetracked so easily.Wink

Doug should have a deal where you can ride with him then drink his beer afterwards. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I have some suggestions for beer. Please avoid doing IPA's, everyone has one.
-Henry's Helles
-Doug's Dopplebock
-Southwick Saison
-You've got to rev over that Belgium Tripel (Terrafirma reference)
- Rippin' Irish Red
IWreckALot
3/30/2017 4:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2017 4:25pm
I knew I should've left out the underwear joke. You guys get sidetracked so easily.;) Doug should have a deal where you can ride with him...
I knew I should've left out the underwear joke. You guys get sidetracked so easily.Wink

Doug should have a deal where you can ride with him then drink his beer afterwards. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I have some suggestions for beer. Please avoid doing IPA's, everyone has one.
-Henry's Helles
-Doug's Dopplebock
-Southwick Saison
-You've got to rev over that Belgium Tripel (Terrafirma reference)
- Rippin' Irish Red
Ha. All on good humor. It would be awesome to own a brewery but I'm afraid it's a bit like trying to find a good paying job in mx. Local breweries are a million dollar investment for equipment alone. I was talking to one of our local brewery owners and he said each fermenter cost him around $85-90k. Didn't ask how much that yields but he has 6 of them on his warehouse. Canners and bottlers are pricey as well.

I hope Doug knocks it out of the park.
hillbilly
3/30/2017 5:22pm
Now your talking,legal brewery,its beer ,eh,but legal.

And you cant make a big hole in the ground where your rig used to be with 10 percent.
adamdf
3/30/2017 10:01pm
I went over to RacerX to find some recommendations on underwear and they had a "Where are they now?" feature on Doug. It was mostly about...
Nice! I'm a huge Doug Henry #19 Fan, that guy is something else, to go through what he went through, those legendary injuries, come back and win championships in motocross, then get injured again, yet comeback AGAIN and stay sto positive, hes just unreal. Super cool dude and one of the best!
rancor19
3/31/2017 11:30am Edited Date/Time 3/31/2017 11:31am
IWreckALot wrote:
Speaking of underwear and beer, did yall see this? Stone brewing is wanting to recycle sewer water to brew their beer in.

http://www.grubstreet.com/2017/03/stone-brewing-creates-toilet-to-tap-s…
Wow.
I don't have any tattoos but this gives me a great idea for one that just makes sense:
"NO STONE BREWING" on the back of the hand I generally use to reach into the beer cooler... Or both(in case one is in a cast).
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
3/31/2017 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2017 1:51pm
JWACK wrote:
Henry hillsner.
That's mean. Good, but mean.
The next one will be "Two Broken Wristeweisen."

PS- Doug Henry is a complete stud and one of my heroes. I'm not in any way celebrating his injuries, and I admire his ability to dig deep and come back from them.
JWACK
3/31/2017 3:34pm
JWACK wrote:
Henry hillsner.
Falcon wrote:
That's mean. Good, but mean. The next one will be "Two Broken Wristeweisen." PS- Doug Henry is a complete stud and one of my heroes. I'm...
That's mean. Good, but mean.
The next one will be "Two Broken Wristeweisen."

PS- Doug Henry is a complete stud and one of my heroes. I'm not in any way celebrating his injuries, and I admire his ability to dig deep and come back from them.
Yes it's a bit harsh but in no way am I disrespecting the man!! One of my heroes. Just thought it was fitting for a good knock you on your ass beer!
rancor19
3/31/2017 6:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2017 6:10pm
disbanded wrote:
Pants Down Brown Ale
Piss Pilsner
"It's the shit!"

Post a reply to: Doug Henry to start brewery on his farm

The Latest