Dortmund SX.. Breece not at Glendale .

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2019 1:26 PM

Watching Dortmund SX, and Ryan Breece is in the LCQ, and doesnt make the main after finishing 20th at A1.

Dakota Alix also has to go to LCQ. Its a decent entry and a small main (12 i think) but i am guessing that he was contracted to Dortmund, you would think after a great weekend last week he would have been at Glendale.

German MXGP rider Tom Koch didnt make it in SX2 either, and Thomas Do who was at A1 was last qualifier from his heat.

Not bagging on the guy, making the main last week was awesome, at least he has another 2 nights to sort it. Track is actually ok, plenty of width , looking forward to the mains.

Link here

|

1/11/2019 1:29 PM

Thank you for the link

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/11/2019 1:33 PM

He stated on Pulp that he had a contract and would've had to buy it out if he was to stay for Glendale. He's just riding the 450 until the east coast starts, so points aren't of concern either.

|

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

1/11/2019 1:37 PM

Bowers in Dortmund as well, i am guessing they pay well.

Loads of friends at the race, i must try and go one year.

I love how they have a break and dont put FMX on.. just let you watch the track prep in the dark.. FMX after the racing so you can go home

|

1/13/2019 11:03 AM

So is bowers the champ now?

|

1/14/2019 8:02 AM

Yes. King of Dortmund again. Set some sort of record for most wins also. Adac champ as well

|