Don't leave the door open

davis224
Fantasy
182nd
4/22/2018 4:52pm
The fact some of you think Marvin would have launched over the berm without the ability to stop is the nail in the coffin that most...
The fact some of you think Marvin would have launched over the berm without the ability to stop is the nail in the coffin that most of you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about on here.
davis224 wrote:
The only time in history I think that reasoning was true was the Tickle/Alessi incident a few years ago
Mike was going pretty slow in that specific situation but accelerated when Broc was exiting the corner, resulting in that crash.
I was agreeing with you bro.
brimx153
4/22/2018 5:02pm
I don't see how he left the door open .eli took the tightest possible rut on the inside. If he had of took a simular line to Marv to really block the inside . He would have lost to much momentem and not be able to jump out .if he goes that line and Marv goes a rut wide he would just jump past him out of the turn . You have to arc the corner some how . To take a turn fast you have to leave a door somewhat open .But in fairness you don't have a choice in the matter. Like is being suggested.
PabstBR11
4/22/2018 6:05pm
brimx153 wrote:
I don't see how he left the door open .eli took the tightest possible rut on the inside. If he had of took a simular line...
I don't see how he left the door open .eli took the tightest possible rut on the inside. If he had of took a simular line to Marv to really block the inside . He would have lost to much momentem and not be able to jump out .if he goes that line and Marv goes a rut wide he would just jump past him out of the turn . You have to arc the corner some how . To take a turn fast you have to leave a door somewhat open .But in fairness you don't have a choice in the matter. Like is being suggested.
That’s what I’ve been thinking about while reading all these stellar posts from vitals finest. He was as inside as you can be. Then it made me think, even if you are hugging the inside tough blocks but get taken out, is that still leaving the door open? So no matter what “the door” is open??? In Marvs defense I don’t think he knew Eli was going to go so low, in the end even though i dont like it, it has to be a racing incident. Only time will tell if “SHIT” will continue to escalate and hit the fan. ^^^^^
For D. Blair......

Tomac was freaking out a little much, but i would be insanely pissed.
bd
4/22/2018 6:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2018 6:21pm
brimx153 wrote:
I don't see how he left the door open .eli took the tightest possible rut on the inside. If he had of took a simular line...
He did not leave the door open -- Marvin t-boned Tomac. That said, its for $100k, last lap and for the win. Thats the way the Baker Boys rock! Lastly, I also believe Tomac had every right to be pissed -- he's human and anger is an emotion.

The Shop

4/22/2018 6:41pm
I keep reading in multiple threads that "he left the door open". When you just aim for their bike every door is open. Anyone can make that pass at anytime on any rider.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
4/22/2018 7:08pm
The door will always be open when it comes to a 450 main event win. /endthread LaughingLaughingTongue
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
4/29/2018 10:51am
bowser977 wrote:
Marvin was 39 points out, dude is not winning the championship. Jason can ride around with one arm and get 3rd, did you see how far...
Marvin was 39 points out, dude is not winning the championship. Jason can ride around with one arm and get 3rd, did you see how far back 4th was with Anderson cruising? It's over. Can't wait to see Tomac put Musquin over a berm.
Jason Anderson can break his femur this week due to his chain breaking at the test track. Points matter, dumbass.
Well Anderson didn't crash at the test track but my point was proven regardless. Point proven that anything can happen and every point matters, even when it looks done and dusted. Anderson isn't out of the woods yet, shit happens.
bowser977
4/29/2018 11:16am
Point proven? I would say no. Point would be proven if he wins the championship.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
4/29/2018 11:39am
bowser977 wrote:
Point proven? I would say no. Point would be proven if he wins the championship.
It's okay to be birdbrained, bowser.

Post a reply to: Don't leave the door open

The Latest