Don't invite the PC team to your house.

Ted722
5/28/2016 5:58pm
Ted722 wrote:
Finally got one of my posts deleted (that I know of). I thought it was ok, but maybe it's peelout's fault as I was replying to...
Finally got one of my posts deleted (that I know of). I thought it was ok, but maybe it's peelout's fault as I was replying to him. Smile

Dunge and Martin are gonna take it to 'em tomorrow...Alex!
Yeah I called it! Good job Ryan and Alex. Smile
Lucifa.
5/28/2016 6:42pm
cali11 wrote:
I bet he is a big tipper from now on LaughingLaughing
Lol nice. Mrs Karma just grabed a hold of his sack and is looking for coins.
5/28/2016 9:10pm
JG2 wrote:
I had 3 pints of beer with lunch and subsequently sent the following to Pro Circuit e-mail address: There is a post on Vital MX from...
I had 3 pints of beer with lunch and subsequently sent the following to Pro Circuit e-mail address:

There is a post on Vital MX from a disgruntled employee who claims to have served your team after Hangtown. You must have been there because Joey S has been commenting on the server’s FaceBook page about it (and coming across as a whiny, entitled goof).

From her side of the story you guys behaved like assholes and tipped $8 on $592…dude, c’mon. Tell Mitch to smarten up and give her $100 and some t-shirts…I expect better from the most professional team in the pits.

The reply was as follows:

Thanks for that heads up. Yes Mitch has contacted the server and Joey. This has been worked out. Some of these people with that group was not team members.

R/
Dan
What pisses me off is that I have called and e-mailed Pro Circuit to get some work done and give them some money and never hear back from them, but you can ask a question by e-mail over a nice lunch and get a response

The Shop

gharmon
5/30/2016 7:20am
ckepone wrote:
I do know her personally. She goes to college full time, is hardworking fair minded and not in any way full of herself. She doesn't lie...
I do know her personally. She goes to college full time, is hardworking fair minded and not in any way full of herself. She doesn't lie or exagerate. She is barely out of her teens takes her job very seriously and enough sheer frustration could make anyone upset. I have rarely met anyone as easy to get along with as her.
All I know is a that any person that works a whole day in the hot sun then goes straight to a SECOND job plus goes to college full time gets my utmost respect!! Aren't many kids that do this these days!!! Kudos to her parents for raising a kid with such a great work ethic!!
Claerhout
Fantasy
555th
5/30/2016 7:29am
Theyve never seen wolf of wallstreet...u can do whatever the f u want as long as u take care of them very well! Gotta make the $$$ worth the bs.
race
5/30/2016 1:36pm
Probably time to put away the hangman's rope on this.

None of us appear to know precisely what went down. I doubt Mitch P. sat there carefully observing everyone at the table and how they were behaving. Not hard to picture a loud, noisy place where you can't hear beyond one or two seats away. If you're engaged in a conversation - most likely having to shout to be heard - you might even have your back to the silly stuff going on. Plus if you don't even know who they are, one might be reluctant to go and tell them to chill.

In the end, Mitch is the big name at the table so it sounds like he made things right.

JG2
5/30/2016 2:01pm
Agree, but it will take a rescue of orphans from a burning building to make me cheer for Joey S from this point forward.

(Hits self in head - that's 4 replies to this stupid thread! DOH!)
Coyote
5/30/2016 4:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This has all been covered on Southpark.
frikkin,...lmao!!
oshow
5/31/2016 12:54pm
JG2 wrote:
I had 3 pints of beer with lunch and subsequently sent the following to Pro Circuit e-mail address: There is a post on Vital MX from...
I had 3 pints of beer with lunch and subsequently sent the following to Pro Circuit e-mail address:

There is a post on Vital MX from a disgruntled employee who claims to have served your team after Hangtown. You must have been there because Joey S has been commenting on the server’s FaceBook page about it (and coming across as a whiny, entitled goof).

From her side of the story you guys behaved like assholes and tipped $8 on $592…dude, c’mon. Tell Mitch to smarten up and give her $100 and some t-shirts…I expect better from the most professional team in the pits.

The reply was as follows:

Thanks for that heads up. Yes Mitch has contacted the server and Joey. This has been worked out. Some of these people with that group was not team members.

R/
Dan
Dumbass of the day
5/31/2016 1:04pm
jloucks742 wrote:
I'll bet you a dollar this was at hooters
You win.

https://www.facebook.com/morgan.kephart.1?fref=ts

But again, unless we know what really happened, no need to drag PC through the mud.
I dont care about Hooters. I dont care about PC.

I do care about that link. She's smoking hot and so are her friends.

How 'bout the dude who "apologized for his party's behavior" hahahahaha.... Sorry Morgan, he was just playing Captain-Save-A-Hoe and trying to get your digits.

Post a reply to: Don't invite the PC team to your house.

The Latest