Don't invite the PC team to your house.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2016 8:21 PM

I'm not vouching for any of the truth to this, just saw it on Facebook.

Morgan Kephart
Yesterday at 1:31pm · Sacramento ·

I never use facebook to rant, but this circumstance was something I needed to vent about.

I have worked Hangtown for the past 3 years and this year was no different. I worked from 7:30 am until 5 pm and then went straight to work my serving job at 6. We got extremely busy because every group/ party came in at the exact same time and we only have a small kitchen with only 4 cooks in it. I waited on a group of 20 guests that came from Hangtown. It ended up being Joey Savatgy (the guy who won Hangtown that day) and his friends and family including Mitch Payton. This table was the worst table I have waited on in 2 and a half years in the restaurant business. They were screaming drink orders at me every time I walked by, then doing the same to girls that weren't their servers, because of that, their drinks got made twice and they were pissed when more than one of the same thing came out. They asked about their food 10 minutes after it was rang in. They talked to me like I didn't know what I was doing. They began wrapping each other in paper towels like mummies and then when they ran out they yelled at me for more paper towels. Their food came out in 30 minutes, a reasonable time for a huge party when the restaurant is swamped. While I was talking to a few members of their party I was hit in the eye with a paper towel wad from someone who threw it at me from this party. I turned around and told them that I would be forcing them to leave. I went and got my manager and she closed them out and kicked them out. Their tab was 592$ and they left me 600$, so I ended up having to pay 8% of their tab in taxes even though they didn't tip me. This was the only table I had taken all night because of how needy they were. I offered my best service to them and they were disrespectful. Although one guy that left the party found me and said "Im sorry about my friends." That wasn't enough to make me feel better about how horrible these guys had been. Hopefully these guys don't treat every server this horrible when they go out after every race this season.. I feel bad for the next girl who has to deal with them. Never been so disrespected in my life. Thank Savatgy, hope your karma comes back and bites you sometime in the season.

|

5/26/2016 8:28 PM

Always two sides to a story.......

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

5/26/2016 8:32 PM

Chains wrote:

Always two sides to a story.......

3 sides. Her side, their side and the truth.

|

5/26/2016 8:42 PM

Not taking sides, but just because they are a Pro team doesn't mean they can't misbehave.....

It's too bad if true, but like above - two sides to every story.

|

5/26/2016 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2016 8:49 PM

The story was re posted by one of the main Dirt Diggers on their Facebook page ie:Hangtown Promoters so I'd bet he knows there is some truth to it.

|

5/26/2016 8:53 PM

I'll bet you a dollar this was at hooters

|

5/26/2016 8:59 PM

This is what moto guys do. 90% of us live on the fringes of society. Ive been to dinner with a few different groups of moto guys, wait staff were fucked with every time.

|

5/26/2016 9:05 PM

Never fuck with people that handle your food. Thats day 1 shit right there.

|

5/26/2016 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2016 9:19 PM

Skerby wrote:

This is what moto guys do. 90% of us live on the fringes of society. Ive been to dinner with a few different groups of moto ...more

Been there many times, a good tip makes up for a lot. Stiffing the staff gets your story on the internet. I'm glad there was no internet in the 80s and 90s, but I don't think I've ever been in a tough group that didn't make up for it with a good tip.

|

5/26/2016 9:15 PM

A race team comes in after a win and the server expects them to behave??? Ummmm, ya, right...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

5/26/2016 9:16 PM

So He got them kicked out and than He expected tip ? I will not leave one either !

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

21 CRF450R
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
96 CR250R smoker
2012 CR500AF
2003 KLX110 mod

5/26/2016 9:22 PM

If this story has any validity to it....then shame on the PC crew. Maybe a server guy / woman may seem insignificant to them.....but it's their job , and they seemed to screw with this person in a way which affected their job. Not cool by any means. MX team or not......just stupid.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/26/2016 10:13 PM

Team PC misbehaving after a long awaited win?
Naaaaaaah, can't believe something like that...
Not their style.
wink

|

5/26/2016 10:15 PM

A group of motocrossers being a bunch of obnoxious tightwads??? Yeah, I can see that.

|

5/26/2016 10:15 PM

jloucks742 wrote:

I'll bet you a dollar this was at hooters

You win.

https://www.facebook.com/morgan.kephart.1?fref=ts

But again, unless we know what really happened, no need to drag PC through the mud.

|

5/26/2016 10:26 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Never fuck with people that handle your food. Thats day 1 shit right there.

This.

|

5/26/2016 10:28 PM

I ate at a Hooters once. Even the scenery (such as it was) didn't make up for the mediocre food. Haven't been back to one since.

Personally, I can't believe anyone would misbehave in such a classy joint.

|

5/26/2016 10:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2016 10:37 PM

If I was in that situation there would be a side order of Salmonella to go with their meals, nothing a bit of raw chicken won't fix haha

Everyone knows you don't mess with those bringing you food

|

5/26/2016 10:44 PM

Whether it's true or not, some of you guys are seriously going to try to justify anyone behaving like that? I can understand a little screwing around, but come on, for anyone to show disrespect like that and not even make up for it with a decent tip is ridiculous.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

5/26/2016 10:49 PM

Can't stand people who disrespect servers. Does not surprise me to hear it came from a group who just won a National....most likely shitfaced assholes by the time they made it to the restaurant

|

5/26/2016 10:53 PM

Could somebody explain this tipping business?

|

5/26/2016 11:14 PM

This has all been covered on Southpark.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/26/2016 11:33 PM

Cooks who fuck with people's food are no better than disrespectful patrons, maybe worse. I'm certainly not condoning ill mannered guests, but tampering with their food is reprehensible, and probably illegal.

|

5/27/2016 12:31 AM

I wonder how much money Savatgy made for that win. He probably should have tipped her.

|

5/27/2016 12:57 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

This has all been covered on Southpark.

True in almost any situation

|

5/27/2016 1:20 AM

...and contained in this thread is the reason we hear about so many cases of food poisoning in any given season. sick

|

5/27/2016 4:48 AM

fanger wrote:

Could somebody explain this tipping business?

Since you're in Australia, I'll take you at face value since I know things are different there.

Here in America, many waiters/waitresses get paid next to nothing to wait tables. I just checked the internet and found the average is $5/hour, and the minimum cash wage in some states is actually a bit over $2/h! As such, these folks generally live off the tips they receive for the service they provide (particularly since it is "tax free" as long as cash changes hands, usually good etiquette to pay bill with card but tip with cash). Tips are usually between 15-20% of the bill.

|

5/27/2016 4:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2016 4:52 AM

GuyB wrote:

I ate at a Hooters once. Even the scenery (such as it was) didn't make up for the mediocre food. Haven't been back to one ...more

Yahhh who would dare do such a thing? That's almost as bad as forgetting your blazer and being reminded of the strict dress code when you go there laughing

A couple girls I use to go to school with work there now. Definitely the most trustworthy, level headed, young women I've ever met whistling

|

5/27/2016 5:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2016 5:31 AM

How was the tax not included in the bill? Is this some California bullshit?

Edit: that was her 8% income tax. (Better than my tax rate)

|

5/27/2016 5:20 AM

You would think after a win the team would be happy and nice. You can tell so much about a person by the way they treat waitstaff/anyone below them. How quickly they forget where they came from and some on that pc team will be without a ride next year. Most likely making less than those servers. Some of you in here must like the youtube videos where people do shitty things to others and pull the "hey, it's just a prank bro". Nope, that's just a dbag move.

|