Don't You Worry - The Rasmus Jørgensen Story

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2013 2:08 AM

Take a moment and watch this, a really great story.

Don't You Worry - The Rasmus Jørgensen Story from MX-IndeX on Vimeo.

|

10/30/2013 3:56 AM

Man my life has been a cakewalk when i see struggles like this. Glad he got back on the bike and can still compete at a decent level.

|

Jeffro got fingered

10/30/2013 4:34 AM

Incredible story, both very sad and motivational. This deserves more attention. One thing for sure, life is not equally fair to all of us.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

10/30/2013 5:16 AM

Thanks for posting that. Awesome that he overcame that type of injury and all his personal struggles. That is great that he can ride like he does. The movie didn't really show how much movement he got back in his arm, was he able to get a good bit back through the training?

|

10/30/2013 5:25 AM

WOW!! That's about all that I can come up with right now... It's amazing all of the "bad" stuff that comes out in our sport yet this is the first time that I've heard of this story. To be fair though, I don't get to follow much of the Euro racing stuff like the US Series. That's the "type" that we need more of in the sport. Not saying that there aren't, but that's one hell of a story IMO. Guess I have someone to follow overseas now.

|

10/30/2013 5:48 AM

From two days ago at Pala sx track.

Robert Lind and Fredrik Noren will race the sx series this winter. A friend of Rasmus, Filip Thuresson raced the sx series last winter and Rasmus is training with them. Maybe some good things will come. Hope so!
|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

10/30/2013 5:55 AM

Olson wrote:

From two days ago at Pala sx track.

Robert Lind and Fredrik Noren will race the sx series this winter. A friend of Rasmus, Filip Thuresson raced the sx series last winter and Rasmus is training with them. Maybe some good things will come. Hope so!

That's cool! Would be sick to see him race a supercross or a national.

|

10/30/2013 7:19 AM

Will be cheering for the kid for sure, very inspirational!

|

10/30/2013 7:58 AM

wm741 wrote:

WOW!! That's about all that I can come up with right now... It's amazing all of the "bad" stuff that comes out in our sport yet this is the first time that I've heard of this story. To be fair though, I don't get to follow much of the Euro racing stuff like the US Series. That's the "type" that we need more of in the sport. Not saying that there aren't, but that's one hell of a story IMO. Guess I have someone to follow overseas now.

I follow GP's and such closely, but didn't know anything of that. GREAT story that needs to be spread. And as a guy who lost his father to cancer last year, i can easily relate. I'll follow Rasmus a lot more closely from now on.

|

10/30/2013 10:38 AM

Ive been waiting for this one ever since the trailer, very well done, going up now.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/31/2013 4:29 PM

Awesome short, and a story that certainly has flown under the radar for most of us. Great editing too.

|

10/31/2013 4:50 PM

Powerful stuff. He needs to get a hard charger award for sure!

|

Indecision is a choice

10/31/2013 10:37 PM

What an amazing life story, the guy has gone through soooo much already in his young life. I am now a big fan.

|

11/1/2013 1:48 AM

Wow thats amazing. I didnt even know most of the things even though I've been a fan since he's raced here in Germany.

I can still remember that race..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXMTeBcFjs

this was his GP debut. Only Highlights, I couldnt find the whole race...
Everyone was talking about Roczens incredible debut, but Rasmus did just as good, finishing 8-7 for 6th overall (Roczen 5th)
And sadly that was also his last appearance in the GPs

|

11/1/2013 5:57 AM

awesome film the guy is a true inspiration I hope he gets to the level he wants to even with the injury.

|

11/4/2013 1:20 AM

Rasmus made both Finals in his first 450 SX race last weekend in Holland, winning a "last Chance" race and finishing 2. in a Semi along the way...

|

11/4/2013 8:26 AM

really well done little documentary.

life takes brutal twists and turns for everybody, hard to watch the story of someone's future snatched away just when things were clicking along. Awesome to see him adapt and overcome.

|

11/4/2013 9:35 AM

That is an incredible story. Really puts some of our everyday problems into perspective, what an inspirational clip.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh