Done with Ethika. Need some advice for better Chonies.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2017 3:44 PM

I've been buying Ethika since 2011. I have to say, I have had nothing but issues with all of the pairs I've bought.... The quality of the stitching and materials they use is garbage for what they charge. Every single pair I have owned has fallen apart, stretched out, shrunk considerably, or started getting holes. I kept buying them when they were on sale because I like how long the boxer briefs are (I HATE short boxers), but I have finally decided to spend my money elsewhere. Being that there are ten billion companies out there who make boxer briefs, does anyone know of any that are similar to Ethika in the fit, but cheaper OR that hold up for a long time if I'm paying $25 a pop?

|

3/27/2017 3:51 PM

Speedos Bro. All day. Every day.

|

United States of America

3/27/2017 3:51 PM

Saxx

|

3/27/2017 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2017 4:09 PM

JayBraap19 wrote:

I've been buying Ethika since 2011. I have to say, I have had nothing but issues with all of the pairs I've bought.... The quality of the stitching and materials they use is garbage for what they charge. Every single pair I have owned has fallen apart, stretched out, shrunk considerably, or started getting holes. I kept buying them when they were on sale because I like how long the boxer briefs are (I HATE short boxers), but I have finally decided to spend my money elsewhere. Being that there are ten billion companies out there who make boxer briefs, does anyone know of any that are similar to Ethika in the fit, but cheaper OR that hold up for a long time if I'm paying $25 a pop?

Lolz

|

3/27/2017 4:10 PM

Fruit bro. Fruit.

|

3/27/2017 4:13 PM

Camp332 wrote:

Speedos Bro. All day. Every day.

I save those for track days.

|

3/27/2017 4:15 PM

I say let em' breathe.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

3/27/2017 4:15 PM

hvaughn88 wrote:

Saxx

I would think the pouch for your junk would feel weird?

|

3/27/2017 4:19 PM

Commando bruh.

|

3/27/2017 4:20 PM

2UNDR...you'll never go back!

|

3/27/2017 4:22 PM

Gross

|

3/27/2017 4:23 PM

Russell breathable boxer briefs from Walmart. Good stitching and they don't cost a ton of money. I do landscaping and tree work so I'm outside all the time and they work good on and off the bike.

|

3/27/2017 4:27 PM

People who aren't sponsored actually buy that stuff? Huh.

|

3/27/2017 4:29 PM

What about Victoria's Secret? They have some great panties.

|

3/27/2017 4:37 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

works good, lasts long time..........just on weekends though.

|

3/27/2017 4:39 PM

You get LuLu Lemon down there? Its pretty big up in Canada and ever since a girl friend bought me a pair of their underwear 10 years ago its the only brand I've worn.

|

3/27/2017 4:39 PM

Under Armor compression shorts. Keeps the bait and tackle in place and not in harms way of a sit down incident.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/27/2017 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2017 4:41 PM

$25 for 1 pair of underwear?? You could burn through $100 real quick just by eating at the wrong restaurant.

Hanes for me, bro.

|

3/27/2017 4:43 PM

Lunch_Box wrote:

You get LuLu Lemon down there? Its pretty big up in Canada and ever since a girl friend bought me a pair of their underwear 10 years ago its the only brand I've worn.

The lady always talks about their workout clothes, but I was unaware they made underwear for men. I will look into it

|

3/27/2017 4:44 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Under Armor compression shorts. Keeps the bait and tackle in place and not in harms way of a sit down incident.

Almost bought some at an outlet store since they were on sale, but couldnt find my size. I will check them out as well

|

3/27/2017 4:46 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

yeah and they cost about $25 a pair for like 1/16th of the material! Always hate going into that damn place with my lady....

|

3/27/2017 4:47 PM

Go to Marshalls and grab a 3 pack of Calvin Klein boxer briefs for ~$20 bucks

|

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Too much chafing.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

JBecker 72 wrote:

Russell breathable boxer briefs from Walmart. Good stitching and they don't cost a ton of money. I do landscaping and tree work so I'm outside all the time and they work good on and off the bike.

I will check em out!

|

3/27/2017 4:48 PM

rpawley wrote:

Go to Marshalls and grab a 3 pack of Calvin Klein boxer briefs for ~$20 bucks

I can never find any that are long enough. It always just the super short boxer briefs

|

3/27/2017 4:54 PM

I don't know if you're dry humping sandpaper on a regular basis or something for work, but Ethika has been great for me. I buy them because they sponsor mx dudes, and all kinds of mx dudes like pros and amateurs. More money for the sport.

I don't think people understand what it's like to have an excellent pair of grundies. Your balls are like 2 rats porking in a wet sock with fruit of the loom hanes crap.

Banana republic has good underwear and calvin klein has 1 sport type underwear that's good.

You could also try meundies.com but I haven't tried em so can't give a recommendation.

|

3/27/2017 4:55 PM

Lunch_Box wrote:

JayBraap19 wrote:

The lady always talks about their workout clothes, but I was unaware they made underwear for men. I will look into it

Ya their workout wear is big up here with the girls, does wonderful things to chicks asses. They have quite a bit of mens clothing though. Their underwear is great though, if you do end up getting some make sure to hang die. The dryer will make them not last very long.

|

3/27/2017 5:00 PM

hvaughn88 wrote:

Saxx

JayBraap19 wrote:

I would think the pouch for your junk would feel weird?

I thought so too, until I wore them. It's cut in a way that keeps the ol berries in place and keeps them from sticking to your leg when it's 100 degrees and high humidity.

|

3/27/2017 5:02 PM

I haven't had any problems with mine. I believe you since you state every signal pair has come apart. I have a pair Iv had for 3 years and for the first say year wore them pretty heavily due to my collection being pretty small. And to this day their is some minor wear and tear. But otherwise are in great shape! Have you contacted the guys at ethika? Their usually pretty good at taking care of customer with malfunctions.

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

3/27/2017 5:12 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

JayBraap19 wrote:

yeah and they cost about $25 a pair for like 1/16th of the material! Always hate going into that damn place with my lady....

The ones I buy are usually 3 for $33. Not to bad.

|