Done Gee

Remember when Big Lenny called him Done G? This is his 3rd championship since then.

I'm guessing now he really will be DONE.
|
5/7/2017 8:02am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Lenny got clicked for calling him that.
Did he really? I know he's been clicked a million times but I lose track of the reasons.

Have to admit during the Villopoto years it looked like Dungey might never get back to the top but he turned it around.
ATKpilot99
5/7/2017 8:04am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 8:05am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Did he really? I know he's been clicked a million times but I lose track of the reasons. Have to admit during the Villopoto years it...
Did he really? I know he's been clicked a million times but I lose track of the reasons.

Have to admit during the Villopoto years it looked like Dungey might never get back to the top but he turned it around.
Yeah he did but Lenny had a shorter leash than most though because of being clicked before. I think he was let back in a couple times after that.
5/7/2017 8:23am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Did he really? I know he's been clicked a million times but I lose track of the reasons. Have to admit during the Villopoto years it...

ATKpilot99 wrote:
Yeah he did but Lenny had a shorter leash than most though because of being clicked before. I think he was let back in a couple...
Yeah he did but Lenny had a shorter leash than most though because of being clicked before. I think he was let back in a couple times after that.
I understand why someone would have thought that about Dungey at that time. He sure proved some people wrong.

Compare his career to JS7 or MA800 and it's shocking how under the radar he was. Yet he ends up with a far better career.

The Shop

JRT812
5/7/2017 8:28am
I understand why someone would have thought that about Dungey at that time. He sure proved some people wrong. Compare his career to JS7 or MA800...
I understand why someone would have thought that about Dungey at that time. He sure proved some people wrong.

Compare his career to JS7 or MA800 and it's shocking how under the radar he was. Yet he ends up with a far better career.
It would be interesting to see the ratio of under the radar riders who won championships to riders who never lived up to the hype
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
5/7/2017 8:32am
It's pretty funny because there were some posters saying Dungey would be lucky to get top 5s in 2015, he hasn't missed a top 5 since. Impressive.
newmann
5/7/2017 8:44am
Man, that was a lot of 0's ago. I'll bet Done Gee has a healthy looking bank account too. Meanwhile, does JS7 still have 22 man friends on the payroll?
Clutchy
5/7/2017 8:49am
newmann wrote:
Man, that was a lot of 0's ago. I'll bet Done Gee has a healthy looking bank account too. Meanwhile, does JS7 still have 22 man...
Man, that was a lot of 0's ago. I'll bet Done Gee has a healthy looking bank account too. Meanwhile, does JS7 still have 22 man friends on the payroll?
Ummmmmm... NO. LOL. And willing to bet restructuring a lot.

Post a reply to: Done Gee

The Latest