Done Gee

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2017 6:58 AM

Remember when Big Lenny called him Done G? This is his 3rd championship since then.

I'm guessing now he really will be DONE.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

5/7/2017 7:16 AM

Lenny got clicked for calling him that.

|

5/7/2017 8:02 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Did he really? I know he's been clicked a million times but I lose track of the reasons.

Have to admit during the Villopoto years it looked like Dungey might never get back to the top but he turned it around.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

5/7/2017 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2017 8:05 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Did he really? I know he's been clicked a million times but I lose track of the reasons.

Have to admit during the Villopoto years it looked like Dungey might never get back to the top but he turned it around.

Yeah he did but Lenny had a shorter leash than most though because of being clicked before. I think he was let back in a couple times after that.

|

5/7/2017 8:23 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Yeah he did but Lenny had a shorter leash than most though because of being clicked before. I think he was let back in a couple times after that.

I understand why someone would have thought that about Dungey at that time. He sure proved some people wrong.

Compare his career to JS7 or MA800 and it's shocking how under the radar he was. Yet he ends up with a far better career.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

5/7/2017 8:28 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

I understand why someone would have thought that about Dungey at that time. He sure proved some people wrong.

Compare his career to JS7 or MA800 and it's shocking how under the radar he was. Yet he ends up with a far better career.

It would be interesting to see the ratio of under the radar riders who won championships to riders who never lived up to the hype

|

5/7/2017 8:32 AM

It's pretty funny because there were some posters saying Dungey would be lucky to get top 5s in 2015, he hasn't missed a top 5 since. Impressive.

|

5/7/2017 8:44 AM

Man, that was a lot of 0's ago. I'll bet Done Gee has a healthy looking bank account too. Meanwhile, does JS7 still have 22 man friends on the payroll?

|

5/7/2017 8:49 AM

newmann wrote:

Man, that was a lot of 0's ago. I'll bet Done Gee has a healthy looking bank account too. Meanwhile, does JS7 still have 22 man friends on the payroll?

Ummmmmm... NO. LOL. And willing to bet restructuring a lot.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "