Don’t Try To Order Anything From PWOnly.

Rupert X
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2021 6:40am
Back in early December I ordered a bunch of PW50 parts from PW Only and PeeWee Racers (Michigan based), the service and parts were quick from PW Racers (thanks!) - but nothing from Florida based (allegedly) PW Only. I was trying to restore this ‘95 for the grandkids for Christmas. On or about mid-late December, after emails brought nothing, decide to call PWOnly, dude answered the phone; “ Yeah?” Yep. Red flag right? Dude seems disinterested in my plight and claims, after taking my order number, he would call me back in an “hour or two”. Nothing. Asked wife to cancel transaction somehow... (under dispute) - anyway, kinda pissed off, I remember I’m going down to my winter palace in Naples, maybe I’ll slide by their offices and see what’s what ? So, I roll up last week, on New Years Day to 4355 Mercantile Avenue and.... nothing, everything closed up...of course it’s a holiday (dammit) - but no sign or signage of PW Only. Nothing. Appears to be a fancy car brokerage or something... Oddly enough, there’s a Sheriffs Substation next door.... Anyway, still no parts or communication, trying to get money refunded, think it’s happening... started reviewing online reports about this place.... Just WOW. Beware, my brothers and sisters.

|
Rupert X
1/6/2021 9:25am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2021 10:15am
Bummer cause I need all that shiiiii
Camp332
1/6/2021 9:30am
Sorry to hear this, Rup. I hate scammers.
Xeno
1/6/2021 9:37am
The mermaid should have told you...Pinch
Rupert X
1/6/2021 9:41am
Xeno wrote:
The mermaid should have told you...Pinch
The Mermaid was in another part of town, just knew The Vitalists needed to see that....

The Shop

LungButter
1/6/2021 9:54am
Good looking out Rup, was planning to order some stuff pretty soon from them.

FYI you can buy a complete Carb from RockyMountain for $17, don't go spending $7 on just a jet.
Rupert X
1/6/2021 10:00am
* Curious, any of you ever install one of those foot-brake conversion kits on a PW, my grandson is small and has tiny hands.... also need to do the same in his StayCyc - anybody ever make that conversion ?
pete24
1/6/2021 10:01am
thanks for your address haf of vital will be over friday for pizza and beers
Rupert X
1/6/2021 10:14am
pete24 wrote:
thanks for your address haf of vital will be over friday for pizza and beers
That’s cool. Usually do Veggie Pizza. Lots of IPA’s. Been in Florida awhile, hooked again on Jai-Alai. Might do some Bells Two Hearted, some Hazys, Juicys, but all IPA.
AngryBear
1/6/2021 10:16am
a ton of the super small online only shops like that are just someone running it out of the back of an existing business. that's my guess with them.

I've ordered from PW only in the past, I wouldn't say they are scammers , but rather just not well run , with zero customer service. i didn't have luck communicating to a human when I needed to either. my guess is their inventory is hit harder than normal and are even less so caring about service.

their stuff is 'good enough' for PW's, but its cheap cheap china stuff. not the 'good' china stuff we are most accustomed to.
overjumped
1/6/2021 6:08pm
what is your real name RupertX? I need to know so I can look up your order and see what's going on with it. Things are really sideways in the whole industry regarding production, shipping and inventory because of the pandemic. We do have a lot of inventory in stock and more available very soon but please tell me what you ordered.
FYI all over our website is our phone number 239 566 9666 if you nee info. 9-5 someone always around to grab the phone.
Rupert X
1/6/2021 6:20pm
overjumped wrote:
what is your real name RupertX? I need to know so I can look up your order and see what's going on with it. Things are...
what is your real name RupertX? I need to know so I can look up your order and see what's going on with it. Things are really sideways in the whole industry regarding production, shipping and inventory because of the pandemic. We do have a lot of inventory in stock and more available very soon but please tell me what you ordered.
FYI all over our website is our phone number 239 566 9666 if you nee info. 9-5 someone always around to grab the phone.
It’s too late.
Mxracer394
1/6/2021 6:25pm
I have brand new set of pre 2017 forks I ordered from there. Contacted to make sure they would fit my 2020. Of course they will. Nope. Not even close. That was almost a year ago. Still haven’t heard from anyone. If you need forks I got you.
Camp332
1/6/2021 6:26pm
overjumped wrote:
what is your real name RupertX? I need to know so I can look up your order and see what's going on with it. Things are...
You have too many 6's in your phone number bro. You're clearly the devil of mini bike parts.
JSC&B
1/6/2021 6:37pm
Peeweecycle.com was awesome on my recent order. Ordered a few hundred dollars worth of goods and received a quick notification of ship. Box showed up in 3 days.
overjumped
1/6/2021 6:42pm
Mr Rupert,
I do not have the 65 main jet but I do have a 62.5 or 62.5 in stock. do you want a different size or refund? I do not have the inner tubes in stock right now, about 4-6 days they should be here but everything else in in stock and ready to ship. Please tell me what you want to do next.. refund the items I do not have and cancel them? refund everything and cancel whole order? wait for items not in stock and ship everything?
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
1/6/2021 6:47pm
Ban that clown for posting his address. Rup, kick his ass
Rupert X
1/6/2021 6:49pm
overjumped wrote:
Mr Rupert, I do not have the 65 main jet but I do have a 62.5 or 62.5 in stock. do you want a different size...
Mr Rupert,
I do not have the 65 main jet but I do have a 62.5 or 62.5 in stock. do you want a different size or refund? I do not have the inner tubes in stock right now, about 4-6 days they should be here but everything else in in stock and ready to ship. Please tell me what you want to do next.. refund the items I do not have and cancel them? refund everything and cancel whole order? wait for items not in stock and ship everything?
Yes. Just cancel everything and refund money, Cancel the transaction. I do appreciate the fact that you appear concerned now, but I’m not interested.
ianhendry46
1/6/2021 6:50pm
I had the same shit experience and rude interaction with PW only. The forks are super cheaply made. The retaining clips don’t hold the forks together. They popped out after 10 minutes when my son was literally riding in our yard. Thankfully we weren’t at a track when the clip failed. It would have been a bad day. When I called, the guy was super rude and basically told me tough shit.
Overjumped, that’s a really messed up posting someone’s info. I’d assume you’re with PW only, and if you’re the same dude I had to deal with, it was a terrible experience. I’ll never buy shit off of your site again and I’ll inform everyone I know to do the same.
Spooner
1/6/2021 6:52pm
I ordered plastic from there this summer and the stuff is just garbage. When the price is too good to be true there's a reason..
4DAIVIPAI2K5
1/6/2021 6:52pm
I will say I did have a positive experience with pwonly way back when we had a pw years ago.
yamahaha131
1/6/2021 7:21pm
overjumped wrote:
Mr Rupert, I do not have the 65 main jet but I do have a 62.5 or 62.5 in stock. do you want a different size...
Mr Rupert,
Rupert X wrote:
Yes. Just cancel everything and refund money, Cancel the transaction. I do appreciate the fact that you appear concerned now, but I’m not interested.
Finally I know this top secret testing location muahahahah...
Rickyisms
1/6/2021 7:22pm
That was one of the worst business moves I think I’ve ever witnessed.
overjumped
1/6/2021 8:14pm
I tried calling this dude dude back a few times to resolve this issue but he dont pick up. He has a very strong English accent on his voice mail.
Rupert X posted many pictures of my building, my address, plus details of the contents inside my building, posting this has nothing to do with him getting a refund for a PW parts order. Anyway, I have nothing to hide. My name is Tim DeNardis and I been in the motocross business since 1995. I got hurt at the Gatorback Pro National in 1992 in my morning qualifier race. I broke my back and was paralyzed with complete spinal cord injury. I always loved motocross and still do, but its not easy and make a living in this industry. I was blessed that I created one for myself. Yes, Its hard for me sometimes, I work hard every single day, I do the best I can.
Mr. Rupert Pellett, I personally refunded your money back on your credit card already January 6, 2021. Please do not contact me any more. Please do not call me, contact me, or show up at my business or home anymore. THANK YOU
1/6/2021 8:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2021 8:23pm
Lol. Yeah Rupert, leave this poor guy alone.

That was sarcasm btw.

It’s funny how businesses try to get the ball rolling only after being called out on a public forum. Minus the 2 stroke master that we are all aware of thanks to this great place
hypermoto
1/6/2021 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2021 8:32pm
overjumped wrote:
I tried calling this dude dude back a few times to resolve this issue but he dont pick up. He has a very strong English accent...
I tried calling this dude dude back a few times to resolve this issue but he dont pick up. He has a very strong English accent on his voice mail.
Rupert X posted many pictures of my building, my address, plus details of the contents inside my building, posting this has nothing to do with him getting a refund for a PW parts order. Anyway, I have nothing to hide. My name is Tim DeNardis and I been in the motocross business since 1995. I got hurt at the Gatorback Pro National in 1992 in my morning qualifier race. I broke my back and was paralyzed with complete spinal cord injury. I always loved motocross and still do, but its not easy and make a living in this industry. I was blessed that I created one for myself. Yes, Its hard for me sometimes, I work hard every single day, I do the best I can.
Mr. Rupert Pellett, I personally refunded your money back on your credit card already January 6, 2021. Please do not contact me any more. Please do not call me, contact me, or show up at my business or home anymore. THANK YOU
You doxed a paying customer.

It’s just as easy to dox you if he actually wanted to. Luckily Rupert didn’t pay you a visit on Viking Way in Naples 😉

If you treat customers better, and actually reply and resolve issues BEFORE being called out on a public forum, business will be a lot easier for you.

And you are a business with your address publicly available. BIG difference between that and a personal address.

Plus, for a guy with legal issues, you think you’d try and avoid any more...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/6/2021 11:38pm
Attention, folks. Posting info about someone's personal address is not cool.
Moto5497
1/7/2021 4:00am
I ordered from this clown years ago, never again. I ordered an orange tank and plastic set. I received a black tank. When I called and asked to be shipped the orange one I ordered he responded with "you're lucky I even shipped you the black one". Take your business elsewhere!
ianhendry46
1/7/2021 4:56am
overjumped wrote:
I tried calling this dude dude back a few times to resolve this issue but he dont pick up. He has a very strong English accent...
Rup did not post anything that i couldn’t easily find by going on your website and trying to get in touch with you...oh wait. I did that, and found your shop address, was able to look it up on Google Maps...with a street view that shows everything that was posted on here.

You posted the mans home address. You really think that anyone that would be a potential customer, and sees that, is going to order from you? Never.
Just based off of your responses to me, on this board, and to other people, your attitude towards your customers is laughable at best.
Tom_160
Fantasy
2730th
6/14/2023 1:46pm

Just a refresher for anyone that may be thinking of ordering anything though Pwonly.com. Been waiting for six weeks without any response from emails. Just glad I had paid though paypal. 

Post a reply to: Don’t Try To Order Anything From PWOnly.

The Latest