Doma exhaust, KTM

Edited Date/Time 4/16/2018 6:52am
Did Doma die off? Looking from a few sites that a quick google search, and I can’t find anything recent.

If you know of what/where Doma is/can be found, drop a link.

I used to run them in 2002-2003 on my KTM 125’s (134’s oops sorry AMA.) and would LOVE to have a Doma kit on my 17 250 SX.
|
r18b
4/14/2018 2:24pm
On ebay.. eBay Item Number:

Or search on ebay for dpr exhaust (sellers name is cmx62) ask him for a cone pipe for a 250sx for a 2017.

4/14/2018 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/14/2018 3:16pm
Did Doma die off? Looking from a few sites that a quick google search, and I can’t find anything recent. If you know of what/where Doma...
Did Doma die off? Looking from a few sites that a quick google search, and I can’t find anything recent.

I used to run them in 2002-2003 on my KTM 125’s (134’s oops sorry AMA.) and would LOVE to have a Doma kit on my 17 250 SX.
https://www.domaracing.fr/shop/gb/
http://www.doma-exhaust.de/
Munn Racing
Doesn't look like it

[url=https://www.ktm.com/powerparts/exhaust-systems/2-stroke-offroad/factory…]
I had one of these on my 125EXC from the SXS range which I believe are DOMA and it made such a huge difference. Naturally it would when compared to the standard road register-able EXC cannon length muffler. The quality was better than anything I've ever seen and for a shorty the exhaust note was deep and quite low. Not that ear cracking sound you get on most shorties I wont mention here. The packing was long strand fibres enclosed in a netted bag that wrapped around the core and made repacking a breeze. Not that I had to. Pulled it out to check it after a year or so and found the front end a little burnt and soiled so just reversed it so the burnt end was at the back, refitted it and there was a slight drop in loudness back to new level. Been a fan ever since. Big fan of most euro exhausts. Happy to plug their product but Donny, Donny and Mitch might not be that happy.
crusher773
4/14/2018 4:07pm
I had one on my '02 125 and it was a pretty freaking good pipe that's for sure.
4/14/2018 11:31pm
r18b wrote:
On ebay.. eBay Item Number: 183008493987 Or search on ebay for dpr exhaust (sellers name is cmx62) ask him for a cone pipe for a 250sx...

Or search on ebay for dpr exhaust (sellers name is cmx62) ask him for a cone pipe for a 250sx for a 2017.

That gentleman can weld a pipe! Wow!

I don’t know why, but there’s something about a handmade pipe that just SCREAMS cool.

The Shop

r18b
4/15/2018 1:21am
r18b wrote:
On ebay.. eBay Item Number: 183008493987 Or search on ebay for dpr exhaust (sellers name is cmx62) ask him for a cone pipe for a 250sx...

That gentleman can weld a pipe! Wow!

I don’t know why, but there’s something about a handmade pipe that just SCREAMS cool.
Cmx is a friend of the welder( piet). They don't just look good, the performence is also top notch.

Had a hgs-fmf-pro circuit and dpr on a cr250. Dpr performence is the best of those pipes. Same for the cr85. If i'm right Yamaha offered piet back in the days a contract to build 2stroke pipes for there factory teams. He rejected the offer, he didn't need the money lol

Lot of riders in the world using his pipes.
4/15/2018 7:02pm
Did Doma die off? Looking from a few sites that a quick google search, and I can’t find anything recent. If you know of what/where Doma...

Langston Motorsports used to import them not sure why but think they stopped when the dollar went real low making these pipes extremely expensive, but maybe that was a coincidence. Really wish someone would import them again. I have a 2002 Honda CR 250 that’s i heard their pipe is really good for!
4/15/2018 8:21pm

Langston Motorsports used to import them not sure why but think they stopped when the dollar went real low making these pipes extremely expensive, but maybe...
Langston Motorsports used to import them not sure why but think they stopped when the dollar went real low making these pipes extremely expensive, but maybe that was a coincidence. Really wish someone would import them again. I have a 2002 Honda CR 250 that’s i heard their pipe is really good for!
I don’t think I can justify $350 for a pipe. Now I get why they’re so costly. But $300 for a handmade cone pipe... now that’s doable! Especially when the Bill’s “cone look” is more expensive.
4/16/2018 6:52am

Langston Motorsports used to import them not sure why but think they stopped when the dollar went real low making these pipes extremely expensive, but maybe...
I don’t think I can justify $350 for a pipe. Now I get why they’re so costly. But $300 for a handmade cone pipe... now that’s...
I don’t think I can justify $350 for a pipe. Now I get why they’re so costly. But $300 for a handmade cone pipe... now that’s doable! Especially when the Bill’s “cone look” is more expensive.
I’m not as interested as I use to be with looks as I am in performance. I’d like to have a Doma exhaust for my 2002 Honda CR 250 as from what I’ve heard is the only pipe to out perform the stock Honda Pipe. If anyone on here finds where or how we can get them here in the USA please let me know! Thanks

Post a reply to: Doma exhaust, KTM

The Latest