Doesn’t sound like Bam is keen or confident about being Blu-Cru

Johnny Ringo
6/23/2020 8:01pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
I'm talking wins period, Supercross or outdoors. I doubt in all the years they've been racing it, that Yamaha has 24 wins in the US on...
I'm talking wins period, Supercross or outdoors. I doubt in all the years they've been racing it, that Yamaha has 24 wins in the US on the 450.

The fact is, no rider has ever been dominant on the YZ450 in the US. Roczen and RC were dominant on the Suzuki, Dungey was for KTM, Villopoto and Tomac for Kawi, RC on the Honda. The YZ has never been the bike to beat at the factory level, except in the motor department.
Stew was pretty good on it in 09, Chad was pretty good on it in 08, I’d guess that’s close to 20 wins right there. Both...
Stew was pretty good on it in 09, Chad was pretty good on it in 08, I’d guess that’s close to 20 wins right there. Both ended in SX titles, of which The Honda has none.

These are a few generations ago but the CRF is approaching 20 years of existence with nothing really to show for it.

Good try though, B for effort
BikeGuy321 wrote:
"Nothing really to show for it" Sounds like Yamaha with Langston (450 Motocross) and Heath Voss (Obscure World Supercross title) the only guys to win a...
"Nothing really to show for it" Sounds like Yamaha with Langston (450 Motocross) and Heath Voss (Obscure World Supercross title) the only guys to win a title on the bike. And nobody really remembers those championships.

The 450 Honda won EVERYTHING at the local level for a lot of years.

Anyways, we'll have to agree to disagree on this random side argument. The Kawasaki and KTM are the bikes to be on right now for the top guys.
Stew and Chad won titles on it bro. If you’re messing with me, you won
Adam43
6/23/2020 9:41pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
I'm talking wins period, Supercross or outdoors. I doubt in all the years they've been racing it, that Yamaha has 24 wins in the US on...
I'm talking wins period, Supercross or outdoors. I doubt in all the years they've been racing it, that Yamaha has 24 wins in the US on the 450.

The fact is, no rider has ever been dominant on the YZ450 in the US. Roczen and RC were dominant on the Suzuki, Dungey was for KTM, Villopoto and Tomac for Kawi, RC on the Honda. The YZ has never been the bike to beat at the factory level, except in the motor department.
You really should look up some actual results before talking out of your ass.

BikeGuy321
6/28/2020 2:23am
BikeGuy321 wrote:

Adam43 wrote:
You really should look up some actual results before talking out of your ass. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/23/434052/s1200_1EA09B87_44B8_404B_9629_1367F07AC3C3.jpg[/img]
You really should look up some actual results before talking out of your ass.

Crow comes out pretty good in a crock pot with mirepoix, wine and tomato.
creature654
Fantasy
122nd
6/28/2020 5:46am
Riders I’d sign before barcia:
Tomac, Webb, Roczen, AC, ferrandis, mcelrath, j mart, musquin, Anderson, zacko, Wilson, baggett, mookie, brayton, forkner, Hampshire, mosiman, tickle, savatgy, sexton, lawrences, plessinger, cooper, and maybe even Marty (not including any top GP guys cuz I’d also rather have one of them) I called it shortly into the season when the hype was high that he won’t be on a factory bike next year. Not lookin like quite as crazy of a prediction now

The Shop

Tuna
6/28/2020 11:21am
Stew was pretty good on it in 09, Chad was pretty good on it in 08, I’d guess that’s close to 20 wins right there. Both...
Stew was pretty good on it in 09, Chad was pretty good on it in 08, I’d guess that’s close to 20 wins right there. Both ended in SX titles, of which The Honda has none.

These are a few generations ago but the CRF is approaching 20 years of existence with nothing really to show for it.

Good try though, B for effort
BikeGuy321 wrote:
"Nothing really to show for it" Sounds like Yamaha with Langston (450 Motocross) and Heath Voss (Obscure World Supercross title) the only guys to win a...
"Nothing really to show for it" Sounds like Yamaha with Langston (450 Motocross) and Heath Voss (Obscure World Supercross title) the only guys to win a title on the bike. And nobody really remembers those championships.

The 450 Honda won EVERYTHING at the local level for a lot of years.

Anyways, we'll have to agree to disagree on this random side argument. The Kawasaki and KTM are the bikes to be on right now for the top guys.
Stew and Chad won titles on it bro. If you’re messing with me, you won
This guy is a fucking idiot, why even humour him.
kpiper
6/28/2020 11:34am
It is not the bike. It is the rider and maybe some of how well they work with the team.

99% of riders will never win a title. Even less a 450 title. Barcia is not at the title level.

If he could always go as fast as he does after Eli bumps him then he might be.
kkawboy14
6/28/2020 1:22pm
Has Barcia really been on the 450 for 7 years?
beamer
6/28/2020 1:40pm
RV was testing the race bike this week at Glen Helen I’m sure he will provide some tangible input on its development

Post a reply to: Doesn’t sound like Bam is keen or confident about being Blu-Cru

The Latest