Doesn’t sound like Bam is keen or confident about being Blu-Cru

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2020 7:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2020 7:31 AM

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/22/2020 7:33 AM

No Yamaha USA mention? Ouch.

|

6/22/2020 7:33 AM

Was looking for the Barcia thread started yesterday to post this as well. Very telling that he thanks all his sponsors and leaves out Yamaha. Lately there has been multiple social media posts as well as interviews where it seems he’s taking subtle digs at the team.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

6/22/2020 7:34 AM

Pretty big departure from the pre-season hype fest over the stock motor Yamaha praise.

|

Yeah... he’s been relatively open about struggling with the bike since we’ve been back too... where as he had a lot of praise early in the year.

Thing is... what rides are available? Fuck. All.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weird, I can't find that account on IG?

|

6/22/2020 7:36 AM

Crush wrote:

Yeah... he’s been relatively open about struggling with the bike since we’ve been back too... where as he had a lot of praise early in the year.

Thing is... what rides are available? Fuck. All.

JGRwhistling

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/22/2020 7:39 AM

Snapper wrote:

Weird, I can't find that account on IG?

Have you previously told Barcia he’s a tool?

|

Cheers, Crush

6/22/2020 7:42 AM

Sounds to me like BluCru is struggling hard with good bikes, JB has said it but he is rumored to be out so why would he have anything good to say and AP7 is working on the bike which could be him or the bike who knows.

JB " Yamaha is probably the worst bike to have for the SLC dirt"

|

6/22/2020 7:43 AM

Is he not riding outdoors for them??

|

6/22/2020 7:51 AM

crowe176 wrote:

That was my first thought. Seems like a shaky way to start off another championship.

|

6/22/2020 7:55 AM

Besides Barcia the last person to win a supercross on a Yamaha was Bubba. That bike might be good for the average joe but it just doesn’t work for a top pro. Makes me wonder why AP signed an extension with them, I would’ve liked to see him on a different brand.

|

6/22/2020 8:07 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

Besides Barcia the last person to win a supercross on a Yamaha was Bubba. That bike might be good for the average joe but it just doesn’t work for a top pro. Makes me wonder why AP signed an extension with them, I would’ve liked to see him on a different brand.

AP hasn't proven himself yet and there aren't many rides available right now. He's lucky he has another year with Blue

|

6/22/2020 8:07 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

Probably because there's not many Factory seats open and he knew that was the best deal he was going to get.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/22/2020 8:10 AM

Sounds like Barcia knows he wont be on the blue bike much longer.

Everyone can say its a bike problem but he was on fire earlier in the year. Cant really use the bike as an excuse when you are winning races on it.

|

6/22/2020 8:14 AM

Put JB back on a Honda. He'd be good at Motoconcepts I think.

|

6/22/2020 8:18 AM

Kinda BS that barcias contract had that 3rd place or leave stipulation. If it wasn’t for him, that team wouldn’t have had any exposure over the last 2-3 seasons. Keep him, cut plessinger.

|

6/22/2020 8:24 AM

The guy deserves a factory ride.
Or at least something like RMATV or MotoConcepts.
Silly JB to make that post when he still has to put his ass on a yami for the next three months.

|

6/22/2020 8:27 AM

crowe176 wrote:

TriRacer27 wrote:

That was my first thought. Seems like a shaky way to start off another championship.

This.

|

6/22/2020 8:27 AM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Kinda BS that barcias contract had that 3rd place or leave stipulation. If it wasn’t for him, that team wouldn’t have had any exposure over the last 2-3 seasons. Keep him, cut plessinger.

It's called an option...many contracts have them

|

6/22/2020 8:28 AM

when he was on a suzuki in 2017, did he disliked the bike or the team ?

|

6/22/2020 8:30 AM

Maybe we are reading too much into this.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

6/22/2020 8:31 AM

I think motoconcepts would be a good fit but I think he like outdoors too much to do SX only, isn’t RMATVMC gonna need a rider or 2?

|

6/22/2020 8:33 AM

Won't be able to do RMATVMC because he makes BIG money from Astars and they have Fly team deal. Pretty limited options. Maybe Dylan goes blue and Roger gets Barcia for cheap?

|

6/22/2020 8:34 AM

Listen to Barcias post race interview with Matthes after the 6th SLC round. He is incredibly open and honest regarding the bike and the team situation, i can't remember when i have heard a MX/SX rider be that open. I almost thought it was an interview with a MotoGP rider at first.

|

6/22/2020 8:35 AM

hasko158 wrote:

Won't be able to do RMATVMC because he makes BIG money from Astars and they have Fly team deal. Pretty limited options. Maybe Dylan goes blue and Roger gets Barcia for cheap?

A few years back RD wanted Barcia but Red Bull didn't and nixed the deal...

|

6/22/2020 8:40 AM

DonM wrote:

A few years back RD wanted Barcia but Red Bull didn't and nixed the deal...

If I remember correctly it came down to Barcia or Webb for that spot, obviously hindsight is 20/20 but it seems Red Bull made the right call.

|

6/22/2020 8:41 AM

hasko158 wrote:

No way barcia goes to ktm.
Not guy ktm wants.

|

6/22/2020 8:43 AM

hasko158 wrote:

Lol I don't know if I can see Webb and Barcia as teammates again. Not a good look to have your guys tussling around on the floor in the pits...again

|

6/22/2020 8:51 AM

Flip side of it is... he’s won two races the last two years but the mother nights really far off guys he used to beat.

Maybe he feels like he’s got his ducks in a row and he wants off that bike.

|

Cheers, Crush