Does your Orthodontist Moto?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2021 12:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 4:50 PM

My daughter took her oldest daughter in to a orthodontist today and saw bikes n jerseys all over the place. She said everyone that was working there were wearing moto clothes. Pretty awesome! Temecula area of course Photo
Photo

|

8/4/2021 1:10 PM

I bought my sons KTM 50 off of a local dentist. He also had a new KTM 300. He wasn’t quite at this level though 😅

|

8/4/2021 1:23 PM

agn5008 wrote:

I bought my sons KTM 50 off of a local dentist. He also had a new KTM 300. He wasn’t quite at this level though

What cracked me up is she said all of the assistants and office workers had jerseys on. My granddaughter rides dirt bikes so she was stoked

|

8/4/2021 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 1:26 PM

They may not sale bacon much longer in California, but that is definitely the coolest doctor's office I have ever seen.

|

8/4/2021 1:54 PM

There was a barber shop on the main street in San Clemente called Rays. They moved to Dana Point or whatever the next beach town north is from SC. I know I saw Pastranas and Josh Hansen's signatures.. not on posters. On the wall with a Sharpie. One of em signed the bathroom wall, can't remember which. There was a Seeley jersey in there too, I think. It was right there where those 2-3 good dive bars are. Oley's is one of em. I live on the opposite coast, I just travel there so much I had a membership at the San Clemente gym.

|

8/4/2021 2:16 PM

KennyT wrote:

My daughter took her oldest daughter in to a orthodontist today and saw bikes n jerseys all over the place. She said everyone ...more

A few years ago it wasn’t uncommon for me to pass my dentist, Dr. Mark Crosby, on the REM track at Glen Helen. We were in different classes but sometimes they would start us in the same race, different gate. The coolest dentist I know!

|

8/4/2021 2:21 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

A few years ago it wasn’t uncommon for me to pass my dentist, Dr. Mark Crosby, on the REM track at Glen Helen. We were in ...more

Crosby!!!! First name I thought of, too. Raced with him plenty back in the Carlsbad days. Great guy!

|

8/4/2021 2:30 PM

Not her ortho but my girlfriends amateur gynecologist moto’s. Wait a minute..

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

8/4/2021 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 3:18 PM

My back Doctor here in Connecticut grew up in Carlsbad and always brings up seeing Coffin tank Maicos when he was a little kid. Now he has a stable of the latest MV Agusta road rockets as well as an RG500 GP bike. Last week he spent 30 minutes showing me pics.

|

8/4/2021 3:41 PM

What about the Famous John Tooky.

|

8/4/2021 3:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 3:52 PM

My Chiropractor rides, which makes me fell like he understsnds everything that's wrong with me, physically that is.

|

The poster formerly known as Sir Roostsalot.

8/4/2021 5:04 PM

Gerrit Wolsink The fastest dentist ever. Photo

|

8/4/2021 5:29 PM

No but my dentist does! Took me on a riding trip with his sons when I was a younger, so awesome! His son made it to the ranch in C class a while ago.

|

8/4/2021 6:25 PM

My orthodontist, no. But my orthopedist does. But his office isn't that cool.

|

8/5/2021 8:21 AM

Guy Cooper's older brother Chuck. Still practicing dentistry and riding dirtbikes in the 60+ class.

|

8/5/2021 8:47 AM

KennyT wrote:

My daughter took her oldest daughter in to a orthodontist today and saw bikes n jerseys all over the place. She said everyone ...more

Any way you could get the name of the office? I’m currently looking for a ortho in the IE.

|

8/5/2021 12:41 PM

KennyT wrote:

VilloFan951 wrote:

Any way you could get the name of the office? I’m currently looking for a ortho in the IE.

Erickson Orthodontics n Menifee 👍
You should walk in with full riding gear on 😂
Open face helmet of course

|

8/5/2021 1:02 PM

Back in the day there was a pretty fast Dentist that use to ride Carlsbad, usually on a Suzuki. whistling

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

8/5/2021 8:14 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

Not her ortho but my girlfriends amateur gynecologist moto’s. Wait a minute..

Not true anymore, I quit riding awhile ago.

|

8/5/2021 8:28 PM

Not my orthodontist but I was getting an implant put in at my periodontist and he asked me what I was doing that weekend. I said I was working the Daytona Supercross. He says "Yeah a friend I went to dental school with races dirt bikes. I guess he's pretty good, do those guys make any money." I'm figuring it's a nobody local pro so I just asked him where does he race, what's his name. Of course it was Marty Davalos. I was like "No shit, that dudes a badass." He had no idea, just thought his friends husband screwed around with bikes. Says they hang out fairly often.

|

8/6/2021 12:47 PM

We get it bro, you ride grin

|

8/7/2021 5:55 PM

No but one of the local docs here is an expert trials rider and competes here and in vintage Isle of Man trials.

|

8/7/2021 6:09 PM

Is he the guy on buttery films ?

|

8/7/2021 6:10 PM

mb60 wrote:

Is he the guy on buttery films ?

Not sure. He is also medical advisor to FIM due to his motorcycle background. And once a mechanic at local shop before med school.

|

10/28/2021 2:50 PM

Granddaughters view from the chair today Photo

|

10/28/2021 4:35 PM

I raced O30 Expert in the DFW area with Dr. Jon Kolbensvik, D.D.S. back in the 80s. I think he might still swing a leg over a bike now and then. Photo

|

10/28/2021 10:29 PM

Holigan wrote:

They may not sale bacon much longer in California, but that is definitely the coolest doctor's office I have ever seen.

I have to agree 100% with this. That dentist office is the most badass dentist office I have ever seen. I'd pay more , just to go there.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/30/2021 7:34 AM

Motoxdoc wrote:

A few years ago it wasn’t uncommon for me to pass my dentist, Dr. Mark Crosby, on the REM track at Glen Helen. We were in ...more

Too funny, we go to Dr Crosby also. Great to have MXA and RacerX to read in the waiting room.

|